• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the three do you like the best?

• Kairi

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • Namine

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Xion

Votes: 77 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

Ok, for those of you who have completed Days (or read spoilers) we know who Xion really is. But seeing as she takes an astounding resembalnce to Kairi, she's in the poll :lol:

My favourite of the three is Xion. I don't dislike Namine or Kairi, but something about Xion I liked a lot.
(Spoiler in white font)
This was strengthened with her death :(

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I dislike Xion greatly.

But I like her a hell of aa lot more than the other options.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion all the way. I adore Namine too, but Xion's more my type of character.

My stand on Kairi is obvious from my sig 8D

It's not really a fair comparison though as Nomura confirmed all three girls act differently from one another XD;

Allister Rose

French Lover
I love Namine. she seems to be the one that looks like kairi the least.

although nojoma ruinned most of the characters in kh2, he happened to be spot on with her

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm torn between Xion and Namine. I'm kinda having a Xion fase now though.

WwhiptailwW

I fail to see how CoM/Days Namine would tell anyone they weren't supposed to exist. Especially with how in Days, Xion asked her to look after Roxas
I really think that that promise leaves a slight, possible Xion reference in future games- surely Namine would question who she made the promise to?

Allister Rose

French Lover
I fail to see how CoM/Days Namine would tell anyone they weren't supposed to exist. Especially with how in Days, Xion asked her to look after Roxas

it appears that DiZ influenced Namine alot in Days to amke her say that in kh2.

State

Awards
namine. i believe kairi's kidnap was based on how marluxia used namine to drag sora to the top of the enemy quarters, the same saix and axel did with kairi. namine has control over the memories of those connected to sora and there seems to be more than meets the eye on namien.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
the novels and manga really arent canon.

The manga isn't canon, period.
The novels are partially canon as the author, who also worked on Days, went and asked Nomura about stuff. As it stands, so long as it doesn't contradict the games, chances are it's canon. Especially a plot element like that and not some character development.

Allister Rose

French Lover
namine definetely, Kairi is a stupid b**ch, and well i just dont care for xion either, she came and went to fast.

same here. PLus after all the visual changes she had, it was becoming really hard to see XIon as simply a girl in the organization who happens to look like kairi.

i know she isnt but i was hoping of more of a feel to it

Gram

Banned
Awards
Kairi actually got 2 votes in the poll, thats surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back