• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Selena as an actress is fine for me, no grudge againts her. But her as Aqua? I just can't imagine. Aqua seems more of a...serious characte even though she is sweet at times. And Joe as Terra? Oh no no no no noooooooo.

@ Diastyl: Miley voicing a KH character? KH has failed me >.>

And oh man, HSM must not get anywhere ever near KH. And yes we need more professional voice actors than disney stars :O!

Last edited:

ICECOOL113

HI AWESOME KH INSIDERS!!!! Well since so many of you don't want actors or singers from DISNEY time for a change! Now I want to see any singer or actor YOU want to see in the Kingdom Hearts saga as a voice character for whom!?!

For example like Jim Carry could voice Terra, and Megan Fox could voice Aqua. LOL LOL

ICECOOL113

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
For example like Jim Carry could voice Terra, and Megan Fox could voice Aqua. LOL LOL
thats not even funny dude or should i say madam.
they would suck as Terra and Aqua

tevlen

Not every character has to be somebody with mainstream recognition. Sometimes the best person for a voice actor is someone that no one has heard about in the Mainstream, but is an accomplished voice actor. A good voice actor you can't tell that they do a million roles.

tevlen

Depending on the voice sometimes it actually annoys me when I can recognize them. Example, Olette is teh same VA as Malina from Emperor's New School, using the same voice.

Seiffer is the same voice actor as Eric on Boy Meets World, and Ron from Kim Possible, but he does not use the same voice in all 3. More specifically, he uses a unique voice for Seiffer, such that you dont hear Seiffer talk and go "Hey its Eric from Boy Meets World!" AKA, he doesnt' suck.

This is the difference between a voice actor who does one voice well, and a good voice actor.

TrinityxLimit

For the Castle Oblivion gang, they casted people who have voice acting experience. They may have not been good, but at least they knew what they were doing. All I'm saying is, get actual VA's or people with good VA experience. Like Johnny Yong Bosch for Terra or something, I dunno. Just no more Allyson Stoner.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
@ Telven: The guy who voiced Ron voiced Seifer? *smacks head* ohmygod :O

And yes most likely she is...:/ nothing against it though

And I love Olette's english voice xD it brings out her personality but that's just me xD

@ IceCool: Have to disagree on that to. Jim as Terra..Jim's voice is a bit too..high for Terra..As for Megan, her voice is to old for Aqua :/
But anyway, no I don't know who should voice who but no more disney VAs :/ (no bad ones at least)

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
You would go for the fact that he's Ron in Kim Possible and not Eric from Boy Meets World.

But, well, he doesn't sound alike in them at all.

Also, I thought Olette sounded really nice. Her voice may have no different inflection from her other jobs, but she still sounds like Olette should.

tevlen

You would go for the fact that he's Ron in Kim Possible and not Eric from Boy Meets World.

But, well, he doesn't sound alike in them at all.

Also, I thought Olette sounded really nice. Her voice may have no different inflection from her other jobs, but she still sounds like Olette should.

I didn't mind it my first time playing through KH2. This was before the Emperor's New School was the only thing on at 1 am for a few months.

Now on my current play through, that fact is driving me nuts.

ICECOOL113

OK well I guess I have been pretty annoying with the way I am talking on this thread so I'll change my ways.

Now this time I want to say a few things that I hope the characters of the USA version of BBS will have voice wise! Now for Terra I wouldn't mind him having a like heroic somewhat deep voice. For Aqua maybe a mix of Kari and Namine but like older. Just for fun I think Master Eraquis should have like an old person's voice (any kind). Finally Vanitas could be like a mix of Riku and a tough boy voice.

Make sure to tell what you think what they should sound like too!

RememberRoxas

OK well I guess I have been pretty annoying with the way I am talking on this thread so I'll change my ways.

Now this time I want to say a few things that I hope the characters of the USA version of BBS will have voice wise! Now for Terra I wouldn't mind him having a like heroic somewhat deep voice
Now your making me think of Terra with Adam West's VA.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Jessy McCartney.

Don't you mean Jesse? For a sec I thought you were talking about a girl.

For example (for fun not serious) maybe Selena Gomez could voice Aqua and Joe Jonas could voice Terra in BBS.

As much as I like Selena Gomez, she would make a terrible Aqua. Isn't Aqua older sounding too?

I want to know what you awesome people in KH insider in the USA think (for fun) what DISNEY singer or actor star could be in the Kingdom Hearts saga, and what character he or she could voice?!?!?!?!?!?!

I cannot picture anybody else in the Disney industry exception of Jesse McCartney and Meghan Jette Martin doing Kingdom Hearts roles. They are good roles for them and only them.

I think Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers would actually kill their characters with their voices unless they can find a character that can match the character and the voice to each other. You get what I'm saying? I like it but I couldn't picture it working.

If we are talking about people who also have Disney movie films but without too much Disney Channel influence, I'd say I'd like to hear how AnnaSophia Robb sounds. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back