• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
And Alyson Stoner screwed up Xion
oh yeah, she was a bad xiohn >.<
wtf was disney thinking.
the moment i saw her was just.....WOW!

Lamentation

Selena and Joe ?! Please don't. I think their voices don't fit at the characters of Aqua and Terra.
Although, I don't think the voice of Paine will fit Aqua in English either.
Because the same voice actor from Paine voiced Aqua in Japanese.

Last edited:

diogo14

I don't think Stoner was that bad. Xion was ok.And she didn't talk that much. I would like to play KH in English with Japanese voices.

Last edited:

FallenVirgo

To me Jesse McCartney fits Roxas perfectly. If anybody else did his voice, then it wouldn't be the same for me. Allyson Stoner didn't seem bad to me either, there were afew rough spots that could have gone better, but wasn't this one of her first VA jobs anyways? Cut her some slack.

And if any of the Jonas Brothers come anywhere near KH then Disney will have made a huge mistake. But personally, I would like to see Selena Gomez playing one of the voices, but I don't see her being Aqua's American VA. Her voice doesn't seem to fit with me.

Last edited:

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
dispite my utter hate for all things disney brats now a days, i think stoner did decent with xion.so shes safe from my hammer-for now :wink:

for roxas-it maccartney or nothing. his song are crappy as hell, but he's a dam good VA. so long as roxas doesnt have any singing parts in the game, hes good

and for the rest of the riffraff...

No
just no

we dont need disney yuckin up the series any more than it has been

no jonas
no selena (dispite the fact she's more likeable than the other brats)
and NO montana.

please- my brain can not even humor the thought of cirus being in the mix....

tevlen

dispite my utter hate for all things disney brats now a days, i think stoner did decent with xion.so shes safe from my hammer-for now :wink:

for roxas-it maccartney or nothing. his song are crappy as hell, but he's a dam good VA. so long as roxas doesnt have any singing parts in the game, hes good

and for the rest of the riffraff...

No
just no

we dont need disney yuckin up the series any more than it has been

no jonas
no selena (dispite the fact she's more likeable than the other brats)
and NO montana.

please- my brain can not even humor the thought of cirus being in the mix....

Better then the singing of Sora's in atlantica. That hurt. Half the people from my old highschool's chior could sing better then that. And I mean that in the most insulting possible way.

But other then that, hes a great voice actor. (Osment that is)

ICECOOL113

Well well well it seems that every one is having a ton of fun! You KH insiders are SOOO AWESOME!
Now how about this maybe Mitchel Musso voices Terra, David Henry voices Vanitas, and then Demi Lovato voices Aqua
LOL LOL!!
Make sure to share your thoughts of what YOU think what DISNEY singer or actor could be in the Kingdom Hearts saga of what character to voice!?!?!?!

tevlen

Well well well it seems that every one is having a ton of fun! You KH insiders are SOOO AWESOME!
Now how about this maybe Mitchel Musso voices Terra, David Henry voices Vanitas, and then Demi Lovato voices Aqua
LOL LOL!!
Make sure to share your thoughts of what YOU think what DISNEY singer or actor could be in the Kingdom Hearts saga of what character to voice!?!?!?!

Or alternatively SE could get a real voice actor.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm fine with Miley Cyrus voicing someone as long as it's a minor character.
And Stoner wasn't that bad, she did a decent job as Xion, IMO.
And Selena Gomez isn't that bad >: not all of them suck

Talys Alankil

I'm fine with Miley Cyrus voicing someone as long as it's a minor character.
And Stoner wasn't that bad, she did a decent job as Xion, IMO.
And Selena Gomez isn't that bad >: not all of them suck
I like Xion's voice too.
Aside from that, I don't feel like Disney singers should be used as voices in KH, but that's just my preferences.
Oh, and am I the only one to dislike Aqua's voice in the first part of the recent TGS trailer ? (It shocked me, because I like her voice everywhere else)

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
Well, I don't think Disney should use a singer or normal actor from their group. Instead, I'd think it'd be more appropriate for either:

A) Square Enix to hold auditions for the roles.

OR

B) An external Actor/Actress to be contracted.

Absurd

If Joe Jonas or Selena Gomez or any damn child star voices this thing I'm muting it.
Jesse Mccartney was bad enough I had to shut my ears during when he talked...
When he said "Shut Up" to Riku in that one cutscene I cringed so hard :dizzy:

tevlen

If Joe Jonas or Selena Gomez or any damn child star voices this thing I'm muting it.
Jesse Mccartney was bad enough I had to shut my ears during when he talked...
When he said "Shut Up" to Riku in that one cutscene I cringed so hard :dizzy:

Aww come on hes not that bad. Hayden was a child star when she first got kairi, as was Osment when he first got Sora. Its just getting the right people for each role.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I think that Jesse McCartney did a good job as Roxas and Alison Stoner didn't do that bad. But I don't think Disney should use any more Disney singer and/or actors/actress at least not for TAV.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I thought that Alyson did a fair job at voicing Xion/Kairi although I would've rather had Hayden return. I'm fine with a couple Disney stars doing a bit of voice acting, but would I want the whole KH cast played by Disney Channel? No. Just a few..If that...

Awkward Squid

I've already gotten used to Jesse McCartney voicing Roxas...but other Disney channel voice actors? No thank you. After finding out that Meaghan Jette Martin was going to voice Namine, a little part of me died inside. Disney channel and Kingdom Hearts just don't mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back