• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How depressing was it when... and other sad moments *spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

atcliffsendfan

At the end on the bottom screen of the DS you saw Axel, Roxas, and Xion with their ice cream and they're all laughing. Then Xion starts fading away. That was just an incredibly heart-breaking image for me.

What do you think was sad in the game?

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Nothin really besides that part. i have only seen some of the game at my friends house:lol::lol::lol:

baconbits

I'll have to admit, that in the scene where Roxas is holding a "dying" Xion after you defeat her, I got choked up. That was a very dramatic end to someone's (or something's) life.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Why do people put *spoilers* in their post and not notice the spoilers section right above... Sigh.

Anyway, for me it was when, hm... Xion died. I didn't cry, but well, I was just like "NOOO! Roxas, it's all your fault! And Axel's! And Xemnas'! It's all your fault Xion's dead! I'ma gonna hate all of you XD" Yeah, got kind of emotional, blaming everyone for Xion dying.

And because of Axel's role in it, his position in my favourable chart slid down by a couple of thousand places. Xemnas, well, I hated him already before this.

baconbits

I'm tired of people's obsession for Xion. Its not anyone's fault she died. Its Xemnas' fault she's even here to begin with. XION IS A PUPPET, NOTHING MORE

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Just because she's a puppet doesn't mean she wasn't her own character. Ergo, I can feel remorse for her having been.. er... killed(?).

Anyway, I was upset when she died, but it was kind of ruined by the whole "but who will I have ice cream with!?" that just kind of made me upset with Roxas. But still, the most depressing part in the game for me was when Roxas said "Did I do this to you?" and she said "No" it was so sad ;-;

baconbits

I wasn't sad at all. Xion came and went and to me had little to no importance to series besides Xigbar seeing Ventus.

Thank you. See, I feel the exact same way. I really began to see something in her with the Ven and Sora deals

But still, the most depressing part in the game for me was when Roxas said "Did I do this to you?" and she said "No" it was so sad ;-;

Uhh... maybe because it wasn't his fault? I mean, yea its kinda sad that he'll never know he "killed" her, but strangely enough he does still remember her so its all good?

Marly

Awards
I just realized this should be in the spoiler section

Uhh... maybe because it wasn't his fault? I mean, yea its kinda sad that he'll never know he "killed" her, but strangely enough he does still remember her so its all good?

Maybe it wasn't? Sure in essence it wasn't his fault. But he was the one who beat the crap out of her with his keyblade, that you can't deny.

Marly

Awards
Well obviously I didn't expect Xion to say yes. But it was sad how Roxas thought it could've been his fault.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Yea but that still shouldn't change Xion's answer :wink:
i agree, not a big Xion fan myself and wonder why people were so obsessed with her. Nothing in days made me even choke up really, if anything it was the "in loving memory of wayne alwine" thing at the end, or just hearing mickeys voice.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah seeing the in memory of Wayne Alwine was pretty sad to me because he had been Mickey for a long time and now he's gone. :( Also how Axel had to keep going after Xion and he felt bad about it and I thought it was pretty depressing. :( x2

ashleerox1

I have to agree, the most depressing part is when Xion was fading away :(
and then the second would be when she died.
and then Roxas had trouble remembering her name.

WwhiptailwW

The Xion death scene. I was set to shed a few tears when Roxas suddenly remembered her and grabbed her falling hand, but then he uttered the infamous ice cream line...
It was still sad though.

Rix

:)
Awards
I knew that Xion was gonna die before I played the game, but I expected her death to be more like just fading away, and seeing her becoming "lifeless" in Roxas arms wasn't expected so I found her whole death scene really sad and I felt like crying. Especially when she remembered to mention that she was glad to have met Axel too. Reminded me on why I love her so much.

It was also really sad when she faded away on the bottom screen and when also Riku lost his memories of her :( And I felt sorry for Axel.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I knew that Xion was gonna die before I played the game, but I expected her death to be more like just fading away, and seeing her becoming "lifeless" in Roxas arms wasn't expected so I found her whole death scene really sad and I felt like crying. Especially when she remembered to mention that she was glad to have met Axel too. Reminded me on why I love her so much.

It was also really sad when she faded away on the bottom screen and when also Riku lost his memories of her :( And I felt sorry for Axel.
i never creid over it but i was sad for axel the whole time cause i sorta knew what was going to happen cause of traillers and just guessing

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
Xion's death scene was way too dramatic. The saddest part for me was finishing off Xion infront of the tower with the music playing. It made me think- "What am I doing?" You're attacking eachother with everything you've got in the same place you laughed and hung out together just a minute ago. Plus the music- I teared up. Then you have to feel horrible for Axel- when he's just laying there in his room, regretting. The second saddest moment in Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back