• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs theme song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
God, I hope not. I just hope they use Fate of the Unknown, with lyrics/singer or not.
well fate of the unknown has kinda become the main song since they use it alot for the trailers but i dont think so...

8shortfuse

fate of the unknown is a cool song, but it doesn't really have KH opening material. Mybe if the mixed it up and put words to it then it would be okay, but it sound more like battle music or the music that the use during Sora's dream thing at the beginning of KH. idk, but I hope that they don'e use that as is. It just doesn't sound right to me.

Yuuki

fate of the unknown is a cool song, but it doesn't really have KH opening material.
indeed thats why i dont think fate of the unknown will be the opening song >.<

dragon009

maybe they should hire ayumi hamasaki i've heard some of her songs remix and original they could try her maybe

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think it would either be fate of the unknown or a remix of Passion/Sanctuary I loved Sanctuary! I was hoping BBS would get it rather than Days and they'd use Simple and Clean for Days...but w/e

Yuuki

I think it would either be fate of the unknown or a remix of Passion/Sanctuary I loved Sanctuary! I was hoping BBS would get it rather than Days and they'd use Simple and Clean for Days...but w/e
i hope they use a new song >.<
simple and clean & sanctuary is getting old >.>

3Eyes

I don't think there will be a new theme song. CoM and Days didn't have new songs, and BBS is technically a side game too.

Yuuki

I hope Utada makes a new song for BbS. And if she does I'm gonna dance and sing :).
but wasnt it said that she wont do songs for kh anymore since they wont pay her o_O

Xorbok

I don't think there will be a new theme song. CoM and Days didn't have new songs, and BBS is technically a side game too.

Well maybe she'll make another remix of sancuary or simple and clean
(yes they made a remix of sancuary. End of days)

Khaki45

I really liked utadas songs for kh but if she's going to be selfish...so be it
So if disney doesn't pay her enough, she's a famous singer right? So she should have enough money anyway.
BESIDES Kingdom Hearts(Disney) is the reason she has so many fans...I would have no idea who she was if it wasn't for kingdom hearts.
I am also a singer and I'm passionate about music.....money shouldn't matter as long as you do what you love
and it pisses me off when artist only do such a great thing only for the money....its called a SELLOUT
Disney got her to where she is today, Disney made her international and she's just going to turn her back on them
And if thats what she wants to be then so be it...we don't need her!

I agree 100%

What a Diva. There are a million people who sound like her and like this person said I had NO idea who she was till KH.
Heck what about the person who sang the crisis core theme? She isnt bad. (I am not suggesting this cause I am obsessed with Zack like others but she was pretty good.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back