• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unumus

Awards
All Right so dont flame this is only an idea.
What IF for like the 10th Anniversery Of Kingdom Hearts, Japan decides to NOT be greedy and release the Final Mixes in the US and Elsewhere. It would be just like how Dissidia was made in Honor of the (#)th/nd anniversery of FF. i mean seriously how many people are on this site? like 59,892 so if they sell it at like $30 each it will be like $358,920 for both KH FM and KH2 FM. Discuss. Remember NO FLAMING!

State

Awards
What IF for like the 10th Anniversery Of Kingdom Hearts, Japan decides to NOT be greedy and release the Final Mixes in the US and Elsewhere. It would be just like how Dissidia was made in Honor of the (#)th/nd anniversery of FF. i mean seriously how many people are on this site? like 59,892 so if they sell it at like $30 each it will be like $358,920 for both KH FM and KH2 FM. Discuss. Remember NO FLAMING!
kh was first released in 2002, so it would be... what? the 7th anniverssary? i can see it happening at 2012... ohwai

Unumus

Awards
yeah im not say for it to release it now or anything but like on the tenth one :/

baconbits

I just made a thread asking if i should get KH:FM and KHII:FM+ now or if it would be worth it to wait...

I'm really beginning to doubt its release here

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I'm confused now...

If KH2FM+ was released in US instead of original KH2, it would have way more popularity...

State

Awards
I'm confused now...

If KH2FM+ was released in US instead of original KH2, it would have way more popularity...
and here i though you were the one to confuse now, now i think i confused you instead of you confusing me.

yep, specially with critical mode.

Santuary

It would be cool if they at least re-released KH1/2 for the 10th anniversery in 2012, on the Wii I imagine, heck even the PSP if they can make it work. Even if it's not the FM versions, a re-release would be good.

I'm secretly hoping that they'd one day decide to port re:CoM to another console, cos then there'd be more hope of getting it in Europe (It's been nearly a year since the US release, and still nothing of a EUR release, and since the PS2 is about ready to hang it up and hand it over to the PS3, chances are becoming increasingly doubtful...)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
heres the only way i think they will release the final mixes on the US. (dont flame me)
IF kingdom hearts 3 was to come out on the ps3 then i think they will do a bundle pack for the ps3 with a demo of KH3 just like how they are going to do with god of war series.

meertallica

Website
www.facebook.com
It'd be ace if they did something for the 10th anniversary. It'd suck if it was on some obscure console.

I hate how they keep releasing games on all these different consoles because I only have the basic ps2 and DS and can't for the life of me afford anymore, so I just hope it'll be on some playstation format.

Unumus

Awards
heres the only way i think they will release the final mixes on the US. (dont flame me)
IF kingdom hearts 3 was to come out on the ps3 then i think they will do a bundle pack for the ps3 with a demo of KH3 just like how they are going to do with god of war series.
Why would i flame that? that's actually very good. ! they should do like a whole bundle thing with the games in this order: BBS KH1 Re:CoM 358/2 Days KH2 Demo for KH3 then make the WHOLE SERIES a box set! imagine how much they could make!

KH!

I hate how they keep releasing games on all these different consoles because I only have the basic ps2 and DS and can't for the life of me afford anymore, so I just hope it'll be on some playstation format.

IKR like for BBS there is no way im getting a psp and i guess i have to watch it on u tube... which sucks its just there way of squeezing money out of us.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Let's face it, people.

It won't happen.

If they release FM out of Japan, the Japanese will kick up one hell of a fuss, and another version will have to be released by SE to placate them.

Then you people will complain about not having that version.

Get over it.

Unumus

Awards
Let's face it, people.

It won't happen.

If they release FM out of Japan, the Japanese will kick up one hell of a fuss, and another version will have to be released by SE to placate them.

Then you people will complain about not having that version.

Get over it.
and what version will that be? The FINAL Final Mix? and what'd they add? fight Ven / Aqua?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
It won't happen, you're better off wishing for peace in the Middle East.

Screw that. You're better off wishing that Mako would rise from the dead and kick Chuck Norris' ass.

And that ain't gonna happen for multiple reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back