• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I'm interested in Stitch's fake keychain.

So cute... and somehow kind of pathetic.

what makes his keychain fake? and what makes you so sure that it's a keychain?

i'm seeing a trend that the charms are actually summoning charms but probably named differently.

Awards
I'm starting to wonder if these Disney worlds will appear in future KH games. Stitch and tinker bell I can understand because he doesn't really age. But I doubt that there will be older versions of the others like Aurora and prince Phillip. they can't ignore ten years.

RoxasDualWielder

keyblader! said:
; But I doubt that there will be older versions of the others like Aurora and prince Phillip. they can't ignore ten years.
But doesnt Aurora appear on KH1 in Hollow Bastion, she looks like her age stopped on 10 years... who knows, its Dysney xD

Radon

mofo
But doesnt Aurora appear on KH1 in Hollow Bastion, she looks like her age stopped on 10 years... who knows, its Dysney xD

Actually its Disney.

And people shouldn't look too much into the princesses aging. They could have aged ten years for all you know. when you're pretty much fully grown at sixteen theres hardly any noticable difference when your 26. And remember KH1 had KH1 graphics. You can't judge too much on them.

SleepingbeautyKH.jpg
872.jpg

To honest I think she looks older in BBS.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Actually its Disney.

And people shouldn't look too much into the princesses aging. They could have aged ten years for all you know. when you're pretty much fully grown at sixteen theres hardly any noticable difference when your 26. And remember KH1 had KH1 graphics. You can't judge too much on them.

SleepingbeautyKH.jpg
872.jpg

To honest I think she looks older in BBS.
Actually they look much different. Kh1 gives her that aged feel.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
She's not older in KH1, she just looks retarded and cross-eyed. Facial features are all different. That doesn't happen from AGING though. Your face doesn't shift.

They just decided to design the character differently, and in BBS she looks way more like the movie counterpart.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
She's not older in KH1, she just looks retarded and cross-eyed. Facial features are all different. That doesn't happen from AGING though. Your face doesn't shift.

They just decided to design the character differently, and in BBS she looks way more like the movie counterpart.
It has been 10 years, how can you not get older. Are you looking into the aging process too much. You can go a whole year without changing one bit.
But she does look older in the sense that her crows feet.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Even looks the same as his Nobody, Vexen, but the way his original self speaks is like that of a calm minded person, I think he doesn't do that weird eye movement back 10 years ago and he didn't behave the same way as Vexen in which the way he talks is like somekind of a mad scientist way and he's a lot more eccentric.

Aeleus is the same, his face and his hair as the same as Lexaeus and wielded the orange axe sword, referencing his Nobody's weapon, same goes for Dilan for his weapon.

For Dilan, he looks different from Xaldin, because of his hairstyle, he looks more neat and handsome, with a long curly fringe on the side of his hair, and possibly sports a ponytail than his Nobody form, who had extremely long fringes, dreadlocks and huge sideburns that spread near his cheeks.

They both wear the same attire with a heart emblem on their collars. These heart emblems also appears on their weapons, which somewhat I believed that this emblem that symbolizes Radiant Garden (also it can be referred to the giant heart crest on Castle Hollow Bastion, possibly 10 years ago, the heart didn't had a cross back then.) Not only they're Ansem's apprentices, but they're his loyal Guards of his castle, judging by the way they wear and the way they prevent Ven from entering Hollow Bastion.

Also, 1 year later after the event of BBS, both Dilan and Aeleus helped Xehanort (who stole Ansem's name) and the other apprentices to expand their heart research, by kidnapping people of Radiant Garden (which their status as 'Guards of the Castle' also further support this.) They kidnapped the victims, do the dirty work while the smart alecs of the apprentices (for ex. Even) used them as test subjects and experiments on them.

For Braig and Ienzo which we have yet to see them, I believed that Braig didn't have any scar on his cheek and didn't have the eyepatch back then. Also, since he met Ven back then 10 years ago, this could also mean that he must have battle against him in a possible fight which lead him to his injuries. He could also be a Guard of a Castle and has a weapon back then which possibly his two guns (not Xigbar's) but two simple guns and his attire could be the same as Dilan and Aeleus, except maybe his collar is unbutton. His personality is the same as his Nobody but he must have somekind of pride for fighting.

Ienzo, I think he doesn't had that emo hair back then, possibly his hair style is neat, a simple combed styled hair with his long fringe to the right and maybe he wears the same attire as Even. He possibly always seen carrying a book with him, referencing his weapon for his Nobody form. That's just my speculation.

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I believed that Braig didn't have any scar on his cheek and didn't have the eyepatch back then. Also, since he met Ven back then 10 years ago, this could also mean that he must have battle against him in a possible fight which lead him to his injuries.

I'm really curious as to how they'd deal with Xigbar's injuries, if it's something he gets in the BBS time period. It's easy enough to imagine Ven giving him the scars onscreen - but how the heck would they manage to deal with a character losing an eye in an E10 game? o_0 (Especially because the lack of scarring on any of the sides of that eye suggests that he would have had to have been stabbed x_x)

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Maybe he already has the eyepatch. OR he could just swing at his face, and Xigbar covers it. It hasn't even gotten a rating yet.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
what makes his keychain fake? and what makes you so sure that it's a keychain?

i'm seeing a trend that the charms are actually summoning charms but probably named differently.

I meant the charm. Sorry. Stitch made a charm after seeing Someone's (presumably Aqua's)

State

Awards
Dilan's slightly different.

that may be because his hair seems shorter. maybe it'll grow in 10 years...
loved the uniform dilan and aeleus are wearing but, i though ALL of the apprentices were... well, apprentices to the research, not guard duty.... no, maybe it's because of the master qualification exam or something else is being held in ansem's castle.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Maybe he already has the eyepatch. OR he could just swing at his face, and Xigbar covers it. It hasn't even gotten a rating yet.

Him already having it would be kind of disappointing, I think. And the point of the rating thing isn't that we know the rating as much as that it'd be hard to sanitize down to a level that Disney would be happy with. Eye injuries are pretty squicky even if they're kept offscreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back