• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas' stance is similar to Riku's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorikux

I noticed in the TGS trailer that when Vanitas held his Keyblade, his stance is similar (or maybe even the same?) to Riku's. And he has Sora's VA. Strange. Guessing he's related to them somehow.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i was also surprised that vanitas had sora's voice actor

i guess that's why Nomura didn't want to say who vanitas' voice actor is

RoxasRules!lol

And where, exactly, did you find this fine piece of information???

That was what I was thinking too. I mean, I haven't heard Sora's Japanese VA yet. Wait a minute- GASP! What if.........

Vanitas was the only one that survived in the fight between them, and then turned good. THEN, he got married and........He became Sora's FATHER!!!! THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE POSSIBILITY OF HIS VOICE BEING THE SAME VOICE AS SORA'S!!!!! Although I'm not sure. This is only a speculation.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

slymaster16

That was what I was thinking too. I mean, I haven't heard Sora's Japanese VA yet. Wait a minute- GASP! What if.........

Vanitas was the only one that survived in the fight between them, and then turned good. THEN, he got married and........He became Sora's FATHER!!!! THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE POSSIBILITY OF HIS VOICE BEING THE SAME VOICE AS SORA'S!!!!! Although I'm not sure. This is only a speculation.

And Master Xehanort is Everyone's grandma. And the only reason he's missing is cuz he's looking for flour to bake us all cookies!

But seriously Family has no importance in KH, so sorry.

I think Nomura's lazy and just used a voice actor he's used before. Wouldn't be the first time.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
And Master Xehanort is Everyone's grandma. And the only reason he's missing is cuz he's looking for flour to bake us all cookies!

So then that makes Kairi's Grandma a lesbian because she's with MX.
Oh no wait - MX IS the Grandma of Kairi!!
Oh, I love you plot twists <3

I think Nomura's lazy and just used a voice actor he's used before. Wouldn't be the first time.

While that is true, I doubt Nomura would do that in KH for the original characters unless they had some sort of connection to each other.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
may just be disguisin Vanitas' voice with a different VA to hide who he really his...makin us think he is someone we know from the VA...but maybe someone different

Raxyn

MAYBE Nomura actually did voice Vanitas and was lying about lying and his voice just happens to sound a lot like Sora's?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Although, Vanitas voice does sound an awful lot like Sora's.

Being honest, his voice reminds me of Hayate the Combat Butler.

00_cover_jap.jpg

Their voice, as far as I can remember, definitely sound alike.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
It sounds a little like Light Yagami to me. :|

But yeah, this is getting slightly off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back