• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS TGS music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
This is for anyone interested in learning how to play that song from the recent TGS trailer. Sorry that I didn't learn the whole song and if I get any notes wrong, it's just how I play it.I'll use * to represent the ebony coloured keys and - to hold the key.E, C*, G*, F*-, F*, B, C*, G*, F*, D*, C*, G*, F*.D*, E-, E, F*, G*, E, C*, B, C*, G*, F*, D*, C*, G*, F*.Now it’s starts to sound like Roxas.D*, E, G*, E, D*-, C*, D*, E, E-, B, G*, A-, A, B, C*, B, E-, A, G*, A, B, C*, B, C*, D*, E.Repeat It helps if you can play along with the trailer. P.S. I would've uploaded a tutorial on Youtube if the battery charger for my camera wasn't broken.

KHLover916

I really do love this piece. Some other person talked about crying when they saw the new trailer and the only reason I could relate is because of Aqua while this song is playing. This song just has that bittersweet feeling. Like something obviously goes wrong and they don't really have a happy ending.

Oh and thanks for this. I love it so much I went searching for a virtual keyboard to try and play it and I don't even know how to play piano lol. I didn't get very far but it seems pretty correct.

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ummmm i dont get it >.<
whats all the
E, C*, G*, F*-, F*, B, C*, G*, F*, D*, C*, G*, F*.D*, E-, E, F*, G*, E, C*, B, C*, G*, F*, D*, C*, G*, F*
?

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
I really do love this piece. Some other person talked about crying when they saw the new trailer and the only reason I could relate is because of Aqua while this song is playing. This song just has that bittersweet feeling. Like something obviously goes wrong and they don't really have a happy ending.

Oh and thanks for this. I love it so much I went searching for a virtual keyboard to try and play it and I don't even know how to play piano lol. I didn't get very far but it seems pretty correct.

I think I stuffed it up near the end, oh well.
lol, I stop listening for a few hours and I forgot how to play it. XD

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
The notes without the * are the ivory/white keys.
oh i see XD
btw dont double post or you'll get in trouble

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Man people are way over dramatic now.Crying?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back