• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What exactly was Roxas doing during Kingdom Hearts II?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

As the title says, what was he doing? Besides when he is in the Digital Twilight Town and when he's fighting Sora.

State

Awards
As the title says, what was he doing? Besides when he is in the Digital Twilight Town and when he's fighting Sora.

he was incognito after having some differences with axel, but he seems to not remember anything of his days in the organization, only a bit aaand, those were his last days of "living".

Nami

usually not funny
I thought he was absorbed into Sora at the end of his days in Twilight Town?

State

Awards
he was incognito after having some differences with axel, but he seems to not remember anything of his days in the organization, only a bit aaand, t[B]hose were his last days of "living"[/B].

I thought he was absorbed into Sora at the end of his days in Twilight Town?

(open the spoilers) that pretty much sums it all up.

KHearts35

unless Square-Enix plans to make another game that involves what Roxas is doing again in kh2.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
All he did is basically lay dormant in Sora from after the Prologue until Axel died. And then the mindfuck battle with Sora and then after Xemnas was "beat". He didn't really do anything else.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
unless Square-Enix plans to make another game that involves what Roxas is doing again in kh2.

all the would include in the first seven days again, and the fight with Sora in The World That Never Was. Roxas was in Sora starting at the end of the Seven Days.

as of 358/2 Days, we know everything about Roxas' actions.

KHBassist

He wasn't doing anything...he was together with Sora during the majority of KH2.

TraverseTown123X

Roxas was merged together with Sora when he encountered Sora's digital incarnation at the end of Roxas' day 6. Roxas tested Sora when he reached Memory's Skyscraper just like Riku tested him.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Roxas didn't exactly test Sora just because they were at that spot.

we can assume that even though Roxas joined back with Sora in Twilight Town, he still had a sense of self and wasn't completely joined back yet, especially since he talked to Namine there near the end.

that piece of Roxas that was left was stimulated/alerted by the interatction Sora had with Axel in Betwixt and Between. you can think of it as Roxas' last effort to try to separate himself from Sora.

thats why at the end of the battle/cutscene, Roxas seems content because he realizes that Sora is actually a good guy and that joining back is the right thing to do.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
In KH2 he was just living out his last 7 days so he could forget everything about him being a nobody and rejoin with Sora

Uh, he had no clue of being a Nobody in KH2. Namine and DiZ made sure of that when they placed him in the Digital Twilight Town to complete Sora's memory restoration. They gave him fake memories and a fake past. For all he knew, he was just a happy normal teenager with good friends. That is until everything went to hell.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
he was incognito after having some differences with axel, but he seems to not remember anything of his days in the organization, only a bit aaand, those were his last days of "living".

Poor sucka, meh. why would you stay away from Axel. here i am wishin he was real and here Roxas is being a snob.

Tiax

*SPOILERS*

He fused with Sora when Sora woke up. He was later 'revived' when Axel died. He then fought with Sora, lost, and...I'm not sure what happened after that. Later, he came back and fused again with Sora. That's it, really.

Lonelyness21

Awards
After he saw Sora's pod open, he was absorbed into Sora, thus, making Sora complete again. The fight with Sora only happened in his head, like, inside him, it didint really happen. I think you would have noticed when Roxas came out of Sora's Body to speak to Naminé...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back