• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 years 2day...a retrospective

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello Forum Friends,

This is Gildragon, and I've been here two years today (OCT 17 is today...depending on where you are...plus I might not beon tomorrow).

I can definitely say I'm not the same person I was when I first joined
or even the same person I was when I hit my first year. *checks his anniversary thread* (gawd I was so egotistical back then...wait...still am really.lol)

I mean look. here you have this guy who is exrtemely opinionated (remembers light enemy convo with Rix), doesn't really understand science (props to you Phoenix), who is either hated or loved by many. even at times I wanted to leave this place cuz I didn't like how things were going.

But look at me now, I mean I have some of the closest friends ever.
I've witnessed some of the biggest bullshit ever, I have the creepiest Pedo smile, I'm Jesus, and a Global Moderator.

These are all things I never expected to happen. especially for the first forum I've ever joined.

I wanna give a big thank you to everyone I've ever argued with
all the staff that I had bad opions of before, Sam, Ty, Alexx, Ryan, Phoenix, other people who's names have changed and dont' recognize. Whether or not we have high opinions of each other. I don't really think I'd be where I was if it wasn't for the talks we have had. Granted now my opinion for many of the people (including not listed once) has changed for the better. I mean seriously I'd never expected Sam to pay me a compliment. or Silh for that matter to hire me. but I think its helped to shape me some. I'm not AS big of a douche as I used to be.

Thanks to all the people who actually JOINED GD's forum wives and all my FC regulars

Next to those close and personal friends which I can't really list all but some deserve honoroable mention none the less.

Smile,
I think we both know how close of a friendship we have and what it means to really be there for each other. I'm glad we can both help each other out. You really are an amazing person and while I treat you with the fanboyism equivalent to a screaming teenage girl at an Elvis concert its really well deserved. keep spooning alive.

Leonard,
I don't think there could be any other people that I know that when trying to help someone will make as unbiased an opinion or stance as you. thats why I usually find that if there is an issue I'm having trouble with you'll be honest, even if that's a slap in the face telling me to wake up. cuz honestly that's what I'll need at the time

Naomi,
There's not too much I can say about you.
except your wisdom and bright spirit are a real encouragement to me and something I will always be thankful for

Elle,
We've both gone through some shit. both through here and outside influence. thanks for turning my own advice to you back on me (the author of confusion). It's helped me to stay in the light.

And to all the people I regulary chat, flirt, talk, and debate with on messenger. Thanks. This has been a time I don't think I'll ever forget.

tl;dr two year anniversary today. thanks to all my friend and peeps who made me who I am

I can definitely say I'm not the same person I was when I first joined
or even the same person I was when I hit my first year. *checks his anniversary thread* (gawd I was so egotistical back then...wait...still am really.lol)

you obviously still are if you feel the need to post a forum anniversary thread.

but whatev, gongrats.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...I'm your Elvis now?

Keep going strong, Gilly. Place wouldn't be the same without you. One of the reasons I kept lurking in the clubs despite my spoiler-phobia.
You're a good person, and I wish you nothing but the best.
See you around.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
it was my one year yesterday but i didn't make a thread lol.

congrats duuuudee,

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Elle,
We've both gone through some shit. both through here and outside influence. thanks for turning my own advice to you back on me (the author of confusion). It's helped me to stay in the light.

omfg, it really did help? ;w;
i was so sure that i was just talking to a wall that day lol.
i'm glad, congrats gil. <333 ^-^

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
woah two years
uhhhhh
cool?
naw naw im playin
THATS AWESOME!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
chuck_norris.jpg

Vs.

jesus-thumps-up1.jpg

It's a hard choice, but the former has agreed to the latter being better than himself.

So have fun having been here for ____ amount of time.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
I'm not AS big of a douche as I used to be.

Actually no, you're still pretty stupid. :D

Leonard,
I don't think there could be any other people that I know that when trying to help someone will make as unbiased an opinion or stance as you. thats why I usually find that if there is an issue I'm having trouble with you'll be honest, even if that's a slap in the face telling me to wake up. cuz honestly that's what I'll need at the time

No problemo man. Glad I can help. :)
Thanks for the kind words, that means a lot.

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Happy two years.

I actually never knew you had only been joined for over one year. I thought you were one of the old guys. xD That prove's how much attension I pay to join dates.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
It feels like it's been longer than 2 years, but that's just because you've been such a presence...sorry messiah here. Here's to many more years!

...When's the next Ask Gildragon? :))

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Congrats on 2 years. Working on mine right now.

Back