• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Why are half of you complaining about "Land of Departure"? It's just about as weird of a title as "Traverse Town".

Exactly, and for the most part the names of each world pretty much described the environment, ex. Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion, End of the World etc. Plus it's not like "The Gathering" world is the actual name for the plain in which VAT fight MX/DS. Odd names are odd; get over it.

I'm more interested by the Master and his role. Anyone sensing a badass showdown between him and MX?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Or turns into MX ;)

How is that possible when they were seen in the same room together at the same exact time? Unless that was merely a joke; hard to sense over the net despite the smiley.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I am hoping to see MX and Erauqs fight in an epic battle.

Erauqs would probably make Terra or Aqua a master before he went off to fight MX cause he knew he might die.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Winking Smile = Joke!

I truthfully forgot about the scene, but I wasn't serious about MX = Erauqs

king_Nick

mabye Terra is talking to Erauqs when he mentions "that power" while holding an unconsuois(sp?) Ven.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Second statement's unlikely. Since it shows Erauqs and MX in the same room.
ITS CALLED FUSING PEOPLE.

w/ MX overpowering him, so his body wins :]

and eraqus' sense of self is lost within him

BTW>

MTAV, looks like shanhai perverted chinese dude.

but errr.

i still don't see why ppl say he looks like a samurai...have you guys not seen a samurai or pic? >~> idk, but idont think they look alike at all.

ohhh weell. MTAV still looks cool! B)

[i sorta expected to see more chest, like sephiroth at least... ]

A

Azrael

I am hoping to see MX and Erauqs fight in an epic battle.

Erauqs would probably make Terra or Aqua a master before he went off to fight MX cause he knew he might die.

It's likely that Terra became the master. He recruited Riku for KK.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Terra looks like the strongest and the one asides from Erauqs who leads the group against MX. He just HAS to be Xehanort.

Terra is probably on the same level as Aqua or higher in terms of rank but Terra will probably become master and then picks Riku to wield KK but ofcourse Terra dissapears at the end of BBS so Riku is completely unaware he was even chosen to wield a keyblade till KH1.

H

Haxon

Terra also had a keychain in that one skan with peter pan so I think that means hes a master or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back