• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Return of the Invisible

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

So I was playing this game and the first time I saw an Invisible I almost j**zed in my pants lol. I loved those heartless in the first game and was so disappointed they and the angels didn't return for KHII. Does anyone else love to fight the Invisible as much as I do in Days?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
They have invisibles in Days?! DARNIT! Now I just want the game even more... T~T

Fighting those suckers is fun no matter what. When they pull the curse move and become invisible [hey, it goes with the name], I used to hop around like a madman until I found at that if you time it, you can avoid any and all damage.

State

Awards
They have invisibles in Days?! DARNIT! Now I just want the game even more... T~T

Fighting those suckers is fun no matter what. When they pull the curse move and become invisible [hey, it goes with the name], I used to hop around like a madman until I found at that if you time it, you can avoid any and all damage.

they're called "orcs" and have a small palette swap to the invisible, must be because of the dark follower in some way.

Awards
T_T one Invisible fight was more than enough for me, and even then it took me a tiny forever to take him down.
Thank god their KH1 counterparts aren't anywhere close to being as hard as these guys are XD;

The last Invinsible you'll encounter, an Orcus found in Twilight Town, can OHKO with its shockwave (the attack it does at the end of the flying sword move).

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
I HATE Invisibles/Orcs! They wont stay visible for 2 seconds...haha The Invisibles in Days aren't as strong as they were in KH1 though...

K

kingdomfighter5

Ironic that there would be Heartless Angels :D

Not necessarily, the religions such as Christianity and Judaism both believe that there are good and evil angels. AKA the Grim Reaper is the Angel of Death. But I agree with you that at first glance it is strange.

K

kingdomfighter5

The Angel of Death isn't evil. Death is part of life. He's simply maintaining the blanace.
And you used "AKA" wrongly. It means "Also Known As". It doesn't fit into your post ^^;;;

well i could bust your spelling but i wont (balance) but, read more into the religion before you judge. Check out this page, JewishEncyclopedia.com - SAMAEL:

UnstoppableSound

So I was playing this game and the first time I saw an Invisible I almost j**zed in my pants lol. I loved those heartless in the first game and was so disappointed they and the angels didn't return for KHII. Does anyone else love to fight the Invisible as much as I do in Days?

That's crazy because I just defeated the first Inivisible (the one in the Beast's Castle during the Deserters mission). He was a little bit of a bitch, but only in the time-consuming category. Blizzara -> Fira rocked him though. But yes, regarding the topic, it was pretty exciting and gave me that original Kingdom Hearts vibe.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I always enjoyed Invisibles, they seem a bit mature which is nice. Bringing back Behemoths would've been equally fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back