• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ADHD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Does anyone take add medication?
I have concerta and it totally sucks. Its a stimulant, so you just take it whatever day you want to take it. It worked great at first, but now it makes me to have depression that day. I did a little research and it looks like all ADHD medication sucks. But I wonder if anyone has a success story.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I was taking Adderall for like 2 years. Insomnia all the time.

I never really ate (which was a good thing)

It also was a charm at first but the longer i was taking it the harder it was for me to go to sleep. Hell going to sleep at 2am waking up at 6am, though that can be a plus to some people who need to study all day and night. Only positive from it was the massive weight loss and how well my interactions with people became.

I never heard of what your taking but Adderall is the most common to be prescribed.

T

threekeys

Add and ADHD arent things to be ashamed of. Some of the most famous people in the world have them.

Does anyone take add medication?
I have concerta and it totally sucks. Its a stimulant, so you just take it whatever day you want to take it. It worked great at first, but now it makes me to have depression that day. I did a little research and it looks like all ADHD medication sucks. But I wonder if anyone has a success story.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
that shit is like legal meth.
ive been taking it for about 4 years now.
actually that stuff is bullshit, it makes me even more hyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back