• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rekurocks12

asod wasn't a heartless but a unversed ! think about it. that would explain how he has that ghostly blue form when he takes over riku. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Hollow Bastion First Visit Part 1 skip to about 8:00
no heartless we have seen have been like this also it would explain why he needed to use riku as a vessel to get his own body.next it would explain why he has the guardian heartless because what if unversed had control over heartless but were never seen in kh 1 and that would explain why he has it because it would be guarding him because maybe he was the last of his kind!

thats what i think

please no flaming!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But he's been confirmed as a Heartless, just one in wholly human form...

The blue glow and the possessing of Riku were just a means to gain a physical body.

A

Audo

asod wasn't a heartless but a unversed
No. The Unversed don't exist past BBS, plus, if he was an Unversed, that wouldn't explain why Xemnas was created. For a Nobody can only be created when a Heartless is made.

no heartless we have seen have been like this also it would explain why he needed to use riku as a vessel to get his own body.
Uh, XH needed Riku's body in order to become a complete being. Since he was just a heart, he needed a body and soul, and he used Riku for this.

axelssomebodie

asod wasn't a heartless but a unversed ! think about it. that would explain how he has that ghostly blue form when he takes over riku. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Hollow Bastion First Visit Part 1 skip to about 8:00
no heartless we have seen have been like this also it would explain why he needed to use riku as a vessel to get his own body.next it would explain why he has the guardian heartless because what if unversed had control over heartless but were never seen in kh 1 and that would explain why he has it because it would be guarding him because maybe he was the last of his kind!

thats what i think

please no flaming!

i agree i saw that vid and it makes sense and so does what he says!!! and please no flaming!:cool:

joeybe HNIC

He's been confirmed to be a heartless.. a really different kind of heartless but none the less a heartless.
&& unversed are extinct when kh rolls in.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Okay, you should know that the enemies in Kh, when strong enough or concentrated enough, put on a human form. Nobodies, when having a strong will, end up looking like their Somebodies [or whatever you want to call em'. They died 3 times to start over again so I don't think they're fully human...] When Heartless have enough concentrated power through darkness, Like Xehanort in this case, they retain a overly powered human shape that apparently can still shapeshift into more beastlike means [I'm using the battleship as an example...].

Unverse are still a mystery. All we know on them is, they're born from negative emotions and, they all went extinct after BBS. So, no unverse in KH1 or 2 unless they do something in BBS to show us otherwise.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nop his a heartless

The Unversed don't exist past BBS
when was that said? nomura never said that

DarkSoldier85

Pretty sure the Unversed are gone. They basically are the Heartless anyway. Heartless: born from darkness in a person's heart. Unversed: born from negative emotions (pretty much the same as darkness).

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
riku is already a heartless though howw can a heartless tak over a heartless.
wtf riku a heartless? your crazy...

TrinityxLimit

hes a hearless in a human form.

Riku isn't a heartless. He may know how to use the power of darkness, but he has a heart, he is human, is also part of the light(heartless don't do light), and he doesn't have a captive heart inside him but his own. I highly doubt a Heartless would be chosen for the Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back