• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}-Re-Opened.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Hey "GUYS" I know there are two more ladies putting up temps this weekend, so just calm down. And Tetsu, I know you have a limit of one character each, but if it's in the interest of a non-dying rp, I'd be happy to put up another female myself if you want to even things up a bit more.

Dee

Bronze Member
Hey "GUYS" I know there are two more ladies putting up temps this weekend, so just calm down. And Tetsu, I know you have a limit of one character each, but if it's in the interest of a non-dying rp, I'd be happy to put up another female myself if you want to even things up a bit more.

Okay, so ppl might be posting more temps.....and that's good.

BTW, you guys stop worrying about King X being a girl. Besides, you know you'll all end up wanting Flora anyways. LOL

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Goodmorning, Xeon, I'm happy to see you're feeling better this morning. I'm dying to get this rp up and running again...can't wait! But just so you know, I'm going to be at work till around 7 tonight, so I'm not going to be around much longer until then.

and Tetsu, I know Dream is planning on having her temp up by tomorrow morning. She hopes you'll like it.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I'm not praticularly better. My necks still sore. Looks like napping it off didn't help it. And sorry to hear that Kate. I'm probably gonna leave and go see my dad and step mom and hang out with Hex and my brother. Just see how they are doing. And one more thing, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'LL GO FOR KINGS CHARACTER!!!!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, I'll fill the rest of this in later, but I've got the frame started. (I don't blame you guys for needing more female temps made by female RPers; I wouldn't want to play opposite sombody of the same sex in a romance RP either:lol: *nothing personal, King X*)

~-------------~

Name: Lily Frost (a.k.a Yuki)

Appearance: Standing at 5'8", her skin is pale and clear as alabaster; her face is softly oval, her lips ice pink and her eyes are like silver. Her hair is black as midnight, with the tips the color of the moon. She has long limbs, and long, slim fingers; perfect for playing her Kay guitar. Except for a pair of gold, heart hoop earings, Lily's only jewlery is a box chain necklace with an iridecent blue butterfly charm. Sometimes she where's a black, sleeveless dress (the on in the picture below), but usually, it's a pair of light wash jeans and an off the shoulder, blue tee. Lily wears a black wrist brace because of a recent accident.
Lily

Personality: While she may be quiet, Lily is in in no way shy. With a quiet confidence, she'll often report events as she sees them, though she isn't cruel about it. She loves the outdoors; nothing makes her happier than sitting under an old oak while she's writing her stories or playing one of her favorite song's on her Dad's old guitar. A good friend, she won't gossip about your secrets; you want them kept, she'll stay silent. She likes to daydream a lot. The only time she lets down the wall she unconciously erected is during these dreams. Sometimes, it seems like there's a deep, heart felt sadness about her; though the moments it surfaces is so brief, you'll wonder if it ever happened; it's almost as if she's hiding a secret. Though she can have a firey temper, she'd never hurt anyone; her temper is often there and gone in a flash. All in all, she's a gentle girl, but don't try to push her around; she has a will of steel. Just like yuki, or snow; that's how she got her nickname.

Characteristics: Whether in her honesty, her looks or her creative talent, Lily has always been just herself; she's just natural.

History: The younger of two children, Lily has always been interested in the creative arts; writing and music have always come to her quite naturally. She remembers spending severel afternoons singing while her Dad played his guitar; when she was twelve and he died, she got the guitar that he taught her to play on.

It was after she was in an accident a four months ago that Lily's mother decided to send Lily and her twin Matt to Camp Crestfield. Lily wears a black wrist brace almost constantly, because she injured her hand in the accident and her wrist didn't heal right. But there are deeper, unhealed wounds still left, ones worse than a bum wrist. Lily hopes that, if she gets back into a normal routine, the pain will eventually fade; but first, she has to open up about what happened. And that's not going to be easy.

Theme: Song: Melodies of Life from the Final Fantasy IX OST

Love Theme: I'll Stand by You by Carrie Underwood

~-------------~

Done! I think it turned out okay. I least, I'm hoping it did.

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
Okay, I'll fill the rest of this in later, but I've got the frame started. (I don't blame you guys for needing more female temps made by female RPers; I wouldn't want to play opposite sombody of the same sex in a romance RP either:lol: *nothing personal, King X*)

~-------------~

Name: Lily Frost (a.k.a Mirror)

Appearance: Lily got her nickname of 'Mirror' because she's so pale, almost like a reflection off silvered glass. Standing at 5'8", her skin is pale and clear as alabaster; her face is softly oval, her lips ice pink and her eyes are like silver. Her hair is black as midnight, with the tips the color of the moon. She has long limbs, and long, slim fingers; perfect for playing her Kay guitar. Except for a pair of gold, heart hoop earings, Mirror's only jewlery is a box chain necklace with an iridecent blue butterfly charm. Sometimes she where's a black, sleeveless dress (the on in the picture below), but usually, it's a pair of light wash jeans and an off the shoulder, blue tee. Lily wears a black wrist brace because of a recent accident.
Lily

Personality: While she may be quiet, Lily is in in no way shy. With a quiet confidence, she'll often report events as she sees them, though she isn't cruel about it. She loves the outdoors; nothing makes her happier than sitting under an old oak while she's writing her stories or playing one of her favorite song's on her Dad's old guitar. A good friend, she won't gossip about your secrets; you want them kept, she'll stay silent. She likes to daydream a lot. The only time she lets down the wall she unconciously erected is during these dreams. Sometimes, it seems like there's a deep, heart felt sadness about her; though the moments it surfaces is so brief, you'll wonder if it ever happened; it's almost as if she's hiding a secret. Though she can have a firey temper, she'd never hurt anyone; her temper is often there and gone in a flash. All in all, she's a gentle girl, but don't try to push her around; she has a will of steel.

Characteristics: Whether in her honesty, her looks or her creative talent, Lily has always been just herself; she's just natural.

History: The younger of two children, Lily has always been interested in the creative arts; writing and music have always come to her quite naturally. She remembers spending severel afternoons singing while her Dad played his guitar; when she was twelve and he died, she got the guitar that he taught her to play on.

It was after she was in an accident a four months ago that Lily's mother decided to send Lily and her twin Matt to Camp Crestfield. Lily wears a black wrist brace almost constantly, because she injured her hand in the accident and her wrist didn't heal right. But there are deeper, unhealed wounds still left, ones worse than a bum wrist. Lily hopes that, if she gets back into a normal routine, the pain will eventually fade; but first, she has to open up about what happened. And that's not going to be easy.

Theme: Song: Melodies of Life Final Fantasy IX OST

Love Theme: I'll Stand by You by Carrie Underwood

~-------------~

Done! I think it turned out okay. I least, I'm hoping it did.

This turned out great......ACCEPTED!!! ^_^

Last edited:

Rebal_Loony0

Dancing among the stars in an endless night sky
Name: Ice Honeystar

Appearance: Ice has silvery-blue hair that falls to her shoulder blades, her soft icy-blue eyes have a dull glow to them. Oval shaped face, she has full, dark lashes that rims her eyes; making them seem all the lighter. Full light colored eyebrows that match her hair; she has a small, pert nose and round ears. A delicate blush touches her cheeks; Ice has small, full icy-pink lips. She wears cross earrings; to match there is a cross necklace that rests above the lace of her black camisole. It peaks out above and under her dusty red short sleeved shirt. The words: Prim Rose, can be found going a cross her front. She has a black bracelet on her left wrist, on her right is a silver watch. Ice wears a navy blue baseball cap. On her lower half, Ice wears close cut blue jeans that hugs in all the right places; they end at her ankles. Underneath that is white socks, but they are hidden by her black ankle boots. To complete her tomboy attire, Ice wears a brown belt around her waist.
Ice Honeystar

Personality: Ice can be described as tight lipid, emotionally distant and anti-social at first. Silent, she's not one to burden someone with her problems. Untrusting toward guys do to past experience, Ice hides behind a wall of silence and her namesake, guarding her heart. If someone's willing to put the effort into it, they'll see that she's actually very warm and friendly. Loyal to her friends, Ice is willing to do anything to protect those closest to her. Observant, things rarely escape her notice. Thoughtful, she seems to hold knowledge well beyond her eighteen years.

Characteristics: Ice is quiet.

History: Born to a stay at home mom and a military man, Ice was almost always hidden in her twin brother's shadow. She didn't mind it though; she actually enjoyed the peace and quiet that it brought. She surprisingly outshined her brother in writing and singing, the only to fields that ever brought her comfort when she was down. She grew use to her father not being home, away on duty and the like; but her world started to crumble when she was thirteen. It was ironically Friday the thirteenth when they found out.

She and her brother had been in the living room playing, which was until their mom ordered them upstairs as she answered the door. Having been taught to obey them without question, Ice quickly abandoned what she had been doing and retreated to the stairs; letting Lee pass she paused half way up and glanced over her shoulder. Her face paled as the words drift up to her, bursting into tears Ice ran up the remaining steps and retreated to her room; from this action alone Lee could tell something bad had happened. It wasn't until days later that he found out what she knew: that their father wouldn't be coming home. At the funeral, Ice remained quiet afraid of what would happen if she tried to say anything.

Five years later, Ice grew close to someone else in the military, but two weeks before they could get married she received the same news as her father. Broken, she numbly nodded and closed the door. Stumbling to the couch, she curled up in a ball, pulling a blanket over her head so she could hide. For once in her life, Ice was definitely grateful that she was in the house alone. Crying, the young woman cried her self to sleep. After she was done having pity on herself, she set to work getting everything ready for his final rights. When the sad day came, Ice started to sing one of his favorite songs, but lost the will too by the chorus; retreating to her seat, Ice kept her head bowed to conceal the tears sliding down her cheeks.

Sometime later she was informed about Camp Crestfield, and despite her protests to the idea, her mother sent her; hoping that she may find someone to heal the damage done and possible restore the happy little girl that use to shine through. Now, even though she's resigned to the very idea, Ice is attending the camp just because her mother's wishes it so.

Theme Song: Just A Dream by Carrie Underwood

Love Theme: What If I Said by Anita Cochran and Steve Wariner

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
Name: Ice Honeystar

Appearance: Ice has silvery-blue hair that falls to her shoulder blades, her soft icy-blue eyes have a dull glow to them. Oval shaped face, she has full, dark lashes that rims her eyes; making them seem all the lighter. Full light colored eyebrows that match her hair; she has a small, pert nose and round ears. A delicate blush touches her cheeks; Ice has small, full icy-pink lips. She wears cross earrings; to match there is a cross necklace that rests above the lace of her black camisole. It peaks out above and under her dusty red short sleeved shirt. The words: Prim Rose, can be found going a cross her front. She has a black bracelet on her left wrist, on her right is a silver watch. Ice wears a navy blue baseball cap. On her lower half, Ice wears close cut blue jeans that hugs in all the right places; they end at her ankles. Underneath that is white socks, but they are hidden by her black ankle boots. To complete her tomboy attire, Ice wears a brown belt around her waist.
Ice Honeystar

Personality: Ice can be described as tight lipid, emotionally distant and anti-social at first. Silent, she's not one to burden someone with her problems. Untrusting toward guys do to past experience, Ice hides behind a wall of silence and her namesake, guarding her heart. If someone's willing to put the effort into it, they'll see that she's actually very warm and friendly. Loyal to her friends, Ice is willing to do anything to protect those closest to her. Observant, things rarely escape her notice. Thoughtful, she seems to hold knowledge well beyond her nineteen years.

Characteristics: Ice is quiet.

History: Born to a stay at home mom and a military man, Ice was almost always hidden in her twin brother's shadow. She didn't mind it though; she actually enjoyed the peace and quiet that it brought. She surprisingly outshined her brother in writing and singing, the only to fields that ever brought her comfort when she was down. She grew use to her father not being home, away on duty and the like; but her world started to crumble when she was thirteen. It was ironically Friday the thirteenth when they found out.

She and her brother had been in the living room playing, which was until their mom ordered them upstairs as she answered the door. Having been taught to obey them without question, Ice quickly abandoned what she had been doing and retreated to the stairs; letting Lee pass she paused half way up and glanced over her shoulder. Her face paled as the words drift up to her, bursting into tears Ice ran up the remaining steps and retreated to her room; from this action alone Lee could tell something bad had happened. It wasn't until days later that he found out what she knew: that their father wouldn't be coming home. At the funeral, Ice remained quiet afraid of what would happen if she tried to say anything.

Five years later, Ice grew close to someone else in the military, but two weeks before they could get married she received the same news as her father. Broken, she numbly nodded and closed the door. Stumbling to the couch, she curled up in a ball, pulling a blanket over her head so she could hide. For once in her life, Ice was definitely grateful that she was in the house alone. Crying, the young woman cried her self to sleep. After she was done having pity on herself, she set to work getting everything ready for his final rights. When the sad day came, Ice started to sing one of his favorite songs, but lost the will too by the chorus; retreating to her seat, Ice kept her head bowed to conceal the tears sliding down her cheeks.

Sometime later she was informed about Camp Crestfield, and despite her protests to the idea, her mother sent her; hoping that she may find someone to heal the damage done and possible restore the happy little girl that use to shine through. Now, even though she's resigned to the very idea, Ice is attending the camp just because her mother's wishes it so.

Theme Song: Just A Dream by Carrie Underwood

.................ACCEPTED!

Omega Prime

It's just mind over matter. If you're out of your
Website
www.youtube.com
Are you still accepting characters? Iz been hearing about this from Skitty and Dream, so I decided, what the heck, I'd join. Erm, as long as that's okay. And ello, King X, nice to see you!

~---------------~

Name: Matthew Frost (Matt)

Appearance: Matt has many of the same looks that his sister does; pale skin, oval face, black hair. Taller than Lily, he stands at 6'0", and he's well muscled. His eyes are the same, deep green shade as emeralds, and they seem to glow just as brightly as the gem. Like Lily, he prefers to keep his clothes baisic; he likes his jeans and tees. He wears a black leather band around his right wrist. All in all, he's pretty good looking.
Matt

Personality: Matt has a rather interesting personality. He likes to have fun, and he enjoys cracking jokes; but it seems as if he's the only one that understands the pun half the time. He also has an appreciation for the ladies, though he's totally comitted to the one who holds his heart. He's been a bit quiet after the loss of a good friend, but he tries not to let it affect those around him. He can be a bit pessimistic at times; he also has a pretty hot temper, and while he's not one to strike out needlessly, he can have a short-fuse. Whatever the case, he's still totally loyal to his friends, and he's not ashamed to admit that yes, he is a bit of a romantic. He is very protective of Mirror; he's not happy about the way she's been closing herself off, but he doesn't know what to do about it.

Characteristics: Matt is a very laid-back, go with the flow kind of guy.

History: Matt grew up playing with his dad on the guitar; he was good, but Lily had the true talent. Though he had a hard time making friends now and then, he was always good friends with a boy named Rhys, who was an almost constant part of the Frost house. After the accident that killed his friend and scarred his sister, Matt agreed with his mom that Lily needed a 'vacation' of types. So it was off to Camp Crestfield for the twins. Matt's hoping that being around some of the other teens will help Lily, but what he's not expecting is for an adventure of his own.

Theme Song:The Cowboy in Me by Tim McGraw

Love Theme: Like Red on a Rose by Alan Jackson

~--------------~

Okay, I need to switch computers now; I'll get the appearance up as soon as I found one I like.

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
Okay, got that done. Hope you like it!

~ Dream

Edited my post.....and you are obviously accepted!! *smiles*

Are you still accepting characters? Iz been hearing about this from Skitty and Dream, so I decided, what the heck, I'd join. Erm, as long as that's okay. And ello, King X, nice to see you!

~---------------~

Appearance: [Write a description or post a picture.]

Personality: Dark has a rather interesting personality. He likes to have fun, and he enjoys cracking jokes; but it seems as if he's the only one that understands the pun half the time. He also has an appreciation for the ladies, though he's totally comitted to the one who holds his heart. He can be a bit pessimistic at times; he also has a pretty hot temper, and while he's not one to strike out needlessly, he can have a short-fuse. Whatever the case, he's still totally loyal to his friends, and he's not ashamed to admit that yes, he is a bit of a romantic.

History:

Theme Song:

~--------------~

Ugh, I hate being sick. I'll finish this tomorrow. 'Night peoples!

I can't add you until you finish your temp. hun.....sorry.

Great now we have to get another girl into this since Omega's gonna be apart of this RP.

Don't worry, that's already been taken care of ahead of time.

The next female will be posted soon. After that joinage will be closed for a bit.

Dee

Bronze Member

Appearance: Matt has many of the same looks that his sister does; pale skin, oval face, black hair. Taller than Lily, he stands at 6'0", and he's well muscled. His eyes are the same, deep green shade as emeralds, and they seem to glow just as brightly as the gem. Like Lily, he prefers to keep his clothes baisic; he likes his jeans and tees. He wears a black leather band around his right wrist. All in all, he's pretty good looking.
Matt

Personality: Matt has a rather interesting personality. He likes to have fun, and he enjoys cracking jokes; but it seems as if he's the only one that understands the pun half the time. He also has an appreciation for the ladies, though he's totally comitted to the one who holds his heart. He's been a bit quiet after the loss of a good friend, but he tries not to let it affect those around him. He can be a bit pessimistic at times; he also has a pretty hot temper, and while he's not one to strike out needlessly, he can have a short-fuse. Whatever the case, he's still totally loyal to his friends, and he's not ashamed to admit that yes, he is a bit of a romantic. He is very protective of Mirror; he's not happy about the way she's been closing herself off, but he doesn't know what to do about it.

History: Matt grew up playing with his dad on the guitar; he was good, but Lily had the true talent. Though he had a hard time making friends now and then, he was always good friends with a boy named Rhys, who was an almost constant part of the Frost house. After the accident that killed his friend and scarred his sister, Matt agreed with his mom that Lily needed a 'vacation' of types. So it was off to Camp Crestfield for the twins. Matt's hoping that being around some of the other teens will help Lily, but what he's not expecting is for an adventure of his own.

Theme Song:The Cowboy in Me by Tim McGraw

Thank you for finishing this Omega.....ACCEPTED!!!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Name: Rain Hunter (Rai)

Appearance: 5' 9" in height, her eyes are a cheerful green, always seeming to laugh at something. Muscular, she still holds a gentle, ladylike softness about her. Slim nose, she has an oval face, thin, blond lashes brows she sometimes lower them for effect. Nape of the neck length blond hair, her icy-red hued full lips definitely seems to not help.

Fair in skin tone, she wears a white T-shirt; no jewelry is ever physically seen worn by her, although Rain does have a gold locket that she keeps in the pocket of her shirt. On a time to time basis she'll wear a tie; from the bottom down it's a pair of nice, tight fitting blue jeans that is worn out in the knees from being worn so much; she wears a belt just because she can. For her shoes she wears white sneakers, finishing her tomboy appearance. She wears black fingerless, wrist length gloves that cover her hairline scar from when she had gotten into an unfair fight.
Rain Hunter

Personality: Calm and collected, Rain's emotions are much like the tide, rising one minute and non-existent the next. Levelheaded, she can have a nasty temper when it flares, but she is placid and amiable. Out spoken, she's not afraid to speak her mind, regardless if it's the best time or not. Well composed, Rain prefers to avoid battle at all possible costs, but when push comes to shove, she will turn and attack whatever it is that’s provoked her. More open with her emotions, Rain has a strong mind, will and heart.

Characteristics: Rain is unpredictable.

History: Born as the middle child, even though you’d swear she’s the youngest since her brothers Shiro and Kuroi often act like twins. She quickly toughened up do to them; she got excellent grades in school, leading to small fights between her and Kuroi. Her parents decided who brought home the paycheck, afterwards it became a weekly routine that they'd all hang out and be a family. This pattern continued for countless of years, it is still in effect even now. It wasn't until after she got home from her part time job that she found out about Camp Crestfield. Delighted by it, she didn't really care that her younger brother, Shiro, was going to be going with her. Now she eagerly a waits to see what this camp has in store for her.

Theme Song: Akatsuki no Kuruma by FictionJuction Yuuka

Love Theme: Lost by Faith Hill

~--------~
OOC: I know the bio's short, but it's the best thing I could come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back