• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade war is just between friends?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaek

What if the Keyblade war was just between the people in BBS? What if master xehanort destroys all the keyblade warriors and takes there hearts to become the ultimate power and or had experimented on all the keyblade warriors and made them heartless thus creating heartless and nobodies????? What if the war was all the keyblade warriors against Master Xehanort?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
What if the Keyblade war was just between the people in BBS? What if master xehanort destroys all the keyblade warriors and takes there hearts to become the ultimate power and or had experimented on all the keyblade warriors and made them heartless thus creating heartless and nobodies????? What if the war was all the keyblade warriors against Master Xehanort?

I can see what you're implying here, and i can't say that it isn't true due to the fact that perhaps it could be a possibility he could have caused the war (who knows?). One thing you are wrong on though is that MX is not the source of nobodies and heartless(they don't and never did exist in BBS anyway). Xehanort the apprentice of ATW was the one to create the first pureblood heartless, and the nobodies were a reflected creation of the heartless as well.

Cloaked_schemer

I can see what you're implying here, and i can't say that it isn't true due to the fact that perhaps it could be a possibility he could have caused the war (who knows?). One thing you are wrong on though is that MX is not the source of nobodies and heartless(they don't and never did exist in BBS anyway). Xehanort the apprentice of ATW was the one to create the first pureblood heartless, and the nobodies were a reflected creation of the heartless as well.

"for every action there is an equel and opposite reaction." geez, science isn't only in real life, its in my favorite games as well.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Also, this alleged "Keyblade War" chronologically took place before the events of Birth by Sleep, according to the latest trailer. xD;; So... Sorry.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nice but the keyblade war took place before BBS

Zaek

Master Xehanort and the other apprentices created the heartless and in flipside of that action was the nobody. Watch the scene where xehanort interrupts mickey and the real ansem. Then watch the kh fm 2 where xehanort goes to the room of sleep.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Master Xehanort and the other apprentices created the heartless and in flipside of that action was the nobody. Watch the scene where xehanort interrupts mickey and the real ansem. Then watch the kh fm 2 where xehanort goes to the room of sleep.

Xehanort (as far as we know) is not Master Xehanort, your mixing the names of two different ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back