• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}-Re-Opened.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Heartsent: [A Romance RP.]
menupop.gif
 So I decided to re-open this because a bunch of people apparently still want to participate in a Romance RP, this is your chance to do so……again.

The setting is Camp Crestfield, a camp for boys and girls. Many kids are at camp this year, but among all of the kids attending only some will find love. But love isn’t the only thing at this camp. Drama, lies, and controversy follow the couples wherever they go. The road to love won’t be easy. The question is: Can you overcome all the obstacles to find true love and if so……will it last? Lets find out!!!

Template:
Name: [Full Name, also: Nickname if you have one.]
Appearance: [Write a description or post a picture.]
Personality: [What are they like, how do they interact with others?]
Characteristics: [Choose one main characteristic for your camper. Ex:) Mean, Nice, etc……]
History: [A small paragraph about your camper’s live and what brought them to camp.]

Rules:
1.) Spots aren’t limited this time, but everyone is still allowed only one character each.
2.) Originality is key. Please don’t post a totally cliché character.
3.) No Power-Playing [Unless you’re told otherwise.]
4.) No Machine Gun posting.
5.) Literacy PLEASE!. It’s extremely annoying to decipher gibberish, so please check your spelling and whatnot.
6.) As far as Romance goes, I don’t care what you do. But keep it within the rules of KHI.
7.) Swearing is aloud, but remember: PG-13.
8.) If you are unable to stay in the RP please send me a PM and I’ll deal with it accordingly.
9.) Any ideas that you have and wish to contribute should be PMed to me.
10.) And last but certainly not lease, HAVE FUN YOU GUYS!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

My Template:
Name: Alyxandra “Alyx” Willow.

Appearance: Clicksie.

Personality: Simply put, Alyx is a hard-ass. She's always serious about everything and she doesn't take crap from anyone. Alyx believes that what you do and how you act determines what people think of you. Most people take Alyx for being rude(she can be at times), but more times than not she's just being honest. This causes people to be put off by her sometimes, even her friends. But being liked isn't her first priority. Although her exterior is harsh Alyx wants to find love. And who knows, maybe that will help her change.

Characteristics: Alyx is Cold.

History: Alyx was born into a hectic lifestyle. Something was always happening. Her parents were busy all most always and had no time for her. Alyx’s father is a lawyer and her mother is a teacher. So the two spent little time at home, and since Alyx was an only child this left her alone with nothing to do. Friends usually came over but were never allowed to spend the night because her parents are so strict. They’d rather have Alyx be at home and studying then gone and having fun. This made for a boring life. But this year Alyx decided to go to Camp Crestfield, because she thought that it would give her a chance to really unwind and have some fun. It would be far away from home so her parents wouldn’t be able to bug her. She’d hoped to meet new people and have fun……little did she know what she was in for.

Accepted Characters:

Alyxandra Willow- Tetsu.
Tavish LeNell Cobbins- Reforge Ubiquity.

Tryce Normane- Que Será Será.
Siamara Catta- Skitty Cat.
Xeon Terrum- Xeon{Myroku}
Kai Tears- Masamune.
Daniel Nanumuto- SuperSephiroth15.
Flora Karui- King X.

Lily Frost- Eternal Dream.
Ice Honeystar- Rebal_Looney0
Matthew Frost- Omega Prime.
Rain Hunter- Skitty Cat.
Gilbert Nightray- alphonse224.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Tavish LeNell Cobbins(TLC, Tav)

Appearance: TLC is a guy like any other guy one could say, but then again he is a bit more than average, and without mind games quite attractive. His skin tone is fairly creamy, but dark where he could be deep caramel complexion or so. TLC is about 5’10 which some say is short, fuck them then. The body is just great for somebody his age or whom appears his age he is toned and dusted with fine muscle and he stands upright in perfection. His face is not something to speak of because people look at it and seem to see what they want to, but his eyes are always a deep focus of the spectrum, his left eye and right eyeare both different in this aspect. The hair atop his head is an auburn brown with a fade to blade and he has a quaint little Mohawk. TLC’s on the slim side and rather than over dress or under dress like a lot of others people seem to do these days, wears simple slacks and a tank top, with suspenders. His clothes show off his obviously cute body, that he worked hard to get also…..he is often seen wearing a hat.

Personality: Tavish is put off by others more than anything else, but he seems to have a rather gentle nature at times His large span of genius being that which has gained him ridiculous amounts of knowledge. His past is based on so much “this” and the concept of the terrible that he merely exists and thus his fathom for being gets larger.

Characteristics: Bored

History: What do you want to know?? Is it really all that serious?? Tavish is just another guy with just enough virtue and money in the bank to do what he wants and get by. It isn’t that complex and his life isn’t really all something that needs to be explained to YOU. He is this, and he was that, he lived in a bunch of places from New York to Florida and in between those times he has been through a little bit of heaven and maybe more so of hell. it’s a nice summer and this time around he wants to do some nice things during he season, so he heard about Camp Crestfield and decided to pay his way and come, no depending on his split up parents or having to deal with his sister……

Dee

Bronze Member
Name: Tavish LeNell Cobbins(TLC, Tav)

Appearance: TLC is a guy like any other guy one could say, but then again he is a bit more than average, and without mind games quite attractive. His skin tone is fairly creamy, but dark where he could be deep caramel complexion or so. TLC is about 5’10 which some say is short, fuck them then. The body is just great for somebody his age or whom appears his age he is toned and dusted with fine muscle and he stands upright in perfection. His face is not something to speak of because people look at it and seem to see what they want to, but his eyes are always a deep focus of the spectrum, his left eye and right eyeare both different in this aspect. The hair atop his head is an auburn brown with a fade to blade and he has a quaint little Mohawk. TLC’s on the slim side and rather than over dress or under dress like a lot of others people seem to do these days, wears simple slacks and a tank top, with suspenders. His clothes show off his obviously cute body, that he worked hard to get also…..he is often seen wearing a hat.

Personality: Tavish is put off by others more than anything else, but he seems to have a rather gentle nature at times His large span of genius being that which has gained him ridiculous amounts of knowledge. His past is based on so much “this” and the concept of the terrible that he merely exists and thus his fathom for being gets larger.

Characteristics: Bored

History: What do you want to know?? Is it really all that serious?? Tavish is just another guy with just enough virtue and money in the bank to do what he wants and get by. It isn’t that complex and his life isn’t really all something that needs to be explained to YOU. He is this, and he was that, he lived in a bunch of places from New York to Florida and in between those times he has been through a little bit of heaven and maybe more so of hell. it’s a nice summer and this time around he wants to do some nice things during he season, so he heard about Camp Crestfield and decided to pay his way and come, no depending on his split up parents or having to deal with his sister……

ACCEPTED! BTW, your History is just great.....lolz.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I could use some romance

Name: Tryce Normane

Appearance: Idle by ~ichigom00n on deviantART

Personality: Tryce is more of a lay back type of guy. He is easy to get along with and always willing to lend a hand. Sometimes people are put off by him because he tends to be off in his own little world. He is very creative and despises anyone who said otherwise. His motto is "Our imaginations bring about enchanting opportunities." However, he can be mischievous and think up scary or grotesques ideas or stories.

Characteristics: Imaginatively Creative

History: For as long as he can remember, he was raised in an orphanage along with many other children who seemed to come and go. For the past eight years he has been helping the Matron with keeping the orphanage up to par and tending the younger children. There times that people wanted to adopt him but Tryce declined them due to eternal gratitude to the Matron for taking so good care of him.

Recently, the rest of the children from the orphanage were adopted thanks to a successful Adoption campaign.The Matron decides to sell the deed of the orphanage to a new adoption. "A new generation will pick up where I left off and cure orphan's lonely hearts." Tryce says his goodbyes and plans out his move. He uses the scholarships and money he saved up from various contests, jobs, and volunteer duties to apply for college. With his remaining free time, he wants to go camping. He hears about Camp Crestfield through many bulletins posted around the towns.

He wonders what is to expect when he arrives.

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
Que Será Será;4488711 said:
I could use some romance

Name: Tryce Normane

Appearance: Idle by ~ichigom00n on deviantART

Personality: Tryce is more of a lay back type of guy. He is easy to get along with and always willing to lend a hand. Sometimes people are put off by him because he tends to be off in his own little world. He is verny creative and despises anyone who said otherwise. His motto is "Our imaginations bring about enchanting opportunities." However, he can be mischievous and think up scary or grotesques ideas or stories.

Characteristics: Creative

History: For as long as he can remember, he was raised in an orphanage along with many other children who seemed to come and go. For the past eight years he has been helping the Matron with keeping the orphanage up to par and tending the younger children. There times that people wanted to adopt him but Tryce declined them due to eternal gratitude to the Matron for taking so good care of him.

Recently, the rest of the children from the orphanage were adopted thanks to a successful Adoption campaign.The Matron decides to sell the deed of the orphanage to a new adoption. "A new generation will pick up where I left off and cure orphan's lonely hearts." Tryce says his goodbyes and plans out his move. He uses the scholarships and money he saved up from various contests, jobs, and volunteer duties to apply for college. With his remaining free time, he wants to go camping. He hears about Camp Crestfield through many
bulletins posted around the towns.

He wonders what is to expect when he arrives.

ACCEPTED!

Welcome Dave, its gonna be a pleasure to RP with you.

Dee

Bronze Member
Hey Tetsu. Mind if I join in on this RP? I kinda need something to keep me occupied here.

Well you need to make a temp first hun.......lolz. Then I'll see if its acceptable and add you! *smiles*

Yeah, same here...I'm not all into the whole romance scene, but I can give it a shot.

And same to you.....post a temp love. Thank You.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Siamara Catta (Siam)

Appearance: Siam has a delicate air about her, petite compared to most females, she stands at 5'5", long, soft blonde hair falls to her lower back. Warm, shining blue eyes with a small hint of green near her pupil. She wears a black choker around her neck, a crescent moon serving as the charm. Her face is in the shape of a heart, small pale lips and brows contrasting her darker blonde lashes. Long, slim limbs works excellently with the knee length sleeveless white dress. A bit of black lace at the V-neck of the dress, she tied the ribbon in the back into a dainty bow. Siam wears white slip on shoes, completing her attire.
Siam Catta

Personality: Siamara can be a bit confusing, for the most part Siam is timid, withdrawn, thoughtful and strange. She can have her bold moments too, which often present its when she believes something else than someone else. Quiet, she is friendly to those that are considered outsiders, understanding and collected, Siam is a really sweet girl to her friends and doesn't stand for bullies. Siam has a quiet confidence about her, a true romantic at heart; Siam believes in true love but she believes it's not meant for her. Sensitive to the ones around her, rarely she'll enter a state of depression, but when she does it seems to take Siam forever to shake it.

Characteristics: Empathy

History: Born to a rich couple, Siamara isn’t like your stereotypical stuck up and having an “I’m-Better-Than-You” attitude, instead she’s extremely lonely. Her parents constantly gone on business, Siam would sneak out of the mansion countless of times to hang out with the very few friends she had. She grew very close to one of them, only for them to move away to another country. Upset about this, Siam hid in her room until her parents returned, refusing to speak to anyone and only leaving the solitude of her room when she had too; her grades suffering slightly.

Her mother having learned what was wrong bought her a pet cat, a lilac point Siamese to be exact. Perking up after a little bit, Siam hid her lingering depression from her friends and family, refusing to disappoint them...again. Picking her grades back up, the seven-year-old continued with her daily routine, get up and go to school, come home, do homework, have dinner, hang out with her parents for a while and than go to her room for the night. This carried on until her sixteenth birthday; all that changed was that she was sent straight to her room after dinner to do her homework. Siam didn't mind of course, it gave her time to think about her activities, instead she'd sneak downstairs and hang out with one of her parents after she was done.

Falling in love with a boy five months older than her, the sixteen-year-old learned that he didn’t really love her, and that he was merely using her to get at his ex. Confused Siam retreated to her room, slipping in through the door near the kitchen since it was always unlocked. Meeting her dad half way to her room, she flung herself into his arms and cried, explaining everything about the boy, Billy. She didn't know why she had broken down, it just happened, her father laughing quietly, she blinked at him in confusion and listened while he explained, "It's not you sweetie, I'm not surprised that boy Billy wanted that." A frown touching her father's handsome face, Siam listened as he continued, "I don't mind that you're dating, baby girl, I just don't like the idea that you didn't tell me sooner."

Siam didn't struggle as her father led her to the living room, her mom was curled up on the end of the couch watching the television, but she couldn't tell what was on and she didn't care. She sat down in between the two and turned her attention to the screen, turned out it was one of her favorite shows, re-runs of Urban Legends. Smiling to herself, Siam dismissed the previous event and focused on the TV, but her focus shifted for a moment as the Siamese hopped onto her lap. Giggling, she petted the feline's head and sat there enjoying the show with her parents.

Several months having passed since than, Siam had dismissed it until she overheard her parents arguing. Crouching in the hallway, she peered into the dining room and listened as they fought about something called "Camp Crestfield" or something like that. Unable to handle it anymore, she stood up and walked in as calmly as she could muster. It didn't take long for her father to look at her and go fishing into his pants pocket for something.

She watched him pull out a small, black object and hold it out to her. Startled, Siam couldn't believe that what they had been fighting about was a cell phone. Siam is now eighteen and anxious to see what this "Camp Crestfield" has in store for her, who knows maybe she'd be able to get past her shy nature and find someone to truly make her happy.

Theme Song: Learn to be Lonely by Minnie Driver

Love Theme: Fearless by Taylor Swift

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
Fair enough; I'll make a female since we're a bit low on those and I don't plan on RPing as a gay lover.

Well I can always hold off on the male temps. if needed. So I prefer that you post as a male character please. Thanx.

Name: Siamara Catta (Siam)

Appearance: Siam has a delicate air about her, petite compared to most females, she stands at 5'5", long, soft blonde hair falls to her lower back. Warm, shining blue eyes with a small hint of green near her pupil. She wears a black choker around her neck, a crescent moon serving as the charm. Her face is in the shape of a heart, small pale lips and brows contrasting her darker blonde lashes. Long, slim limbs works excellently with the knee length sleeveless white dress. A bit of black lace at the V-neck of the dress, she tied the ribbon in the back into a dainty bow. Siam wears white slip on shoes, completing her attire.
Siam Catta

Personality: Siamara can be a bit confusing, for the most part Siam is timid, withdrawn, thoughtful and strange. She can have her bold moments too, which often present its when she believes something else than someone else. Quiet, she is friendly to those that are considered outsiders, understanding and collected, Siam is a really sweet girl to her friends and doesn't stand for bullies. Siam has a quiet confidence about her, a true romantic at heart; Siam believes in true love but she believes it's not meant for her. Sensitive to the ones around her, rarely she'll enter a state of depression, but when she does it seems to take Siam forever to shake it.

Characteristics: Empathy

History: Born to a rich couple, Siamara isn’t like your stereotypical stuck up and having an “I’m-Better-Than-You” attitude, instead she’s extremely lonely. Her parents constantly gone on business, Siam would sneak out of the mansion countless of times to hang out with the very few friends she had. She grew very close to one of them, only for them to move away to another country. Upset about this, Siam hid in her room until her parents returned, refusing to speak to anyone and only leaving the solitude of her room when she had too; her grades suffering slightly.

Her mother having learned what was wrong bought her a pet cat, a lilac point Siamese to be exact. Perking up after a little bit, Siam hid her lingering depression from her friends and family, refusing to disappoint them...again. Picking her grades back up, the seven-year-old continued with her daily routine, get up and go to school, come home, do homework, have dinner, hang out with her parents for a while and than go to her room for the night. This carried on until her sixteenth birthday; all that changed was that she was sent straight to her room after dinner to do her homework. Siam didn't mind of course, it gave her time to think about her activities, instead she'd sneak downstairs and hang out with one of her parents after she was done.

Falling in love with a boy five months older than her, the sixteen-year-old learned that he didn’t really love her, and that he was merely using her to get at his ex. Confused Siam retreated to her room, slipping in through the door near the kitchen since it was always unlocked. Meeting her dad half way to her room, she flung herself into his arms and cried, explaining everything about the boy, Billy. She didn't know why she had broken down, it just happened, her father laughing quietly, she blinked at him in confusion and listened while he explained, "It's not you sweetie, I'm not surprised that boy Billy wanted that." A frown touching her father's handsome face, Siam listened as he continued, "I don't mind that you're dating, baby girl, I just don't like the idea that you didn't tell me sooner."

Siam didn't struggle as her father led her to the living room, her mom was curled up on the end of the couch watching the television, but she couldn't tell what was on and she didn't care. She sat down in between the two and turned her attention to the screen, turned out it was one of her favorite shows, re-runs of Urban Legends. Smiling to herself, Siam dismissed the previous event and focused on the TV, but her focus shifted for a moment as the Siamese hopped onto her lap. Giggling, she petted the feline's head and sat there enjoying the show with her parents.

Several months having passed since than, Siam had dismissed it until she overheard her parents arguing. Crouching in the hallway, she peered into the dining room and listened as they fought about something called "Camp Crestfield" or something like that. Unable to handle it anymore, she stood up and walked in as calmly as she could muster. It didn't take long for her father to look at her and go fishing into his pants pocket for something.

She watched him pull out a small, black object and hold it out to her. Startled, Siam couldn't believe that what they had been fighting about was a cell phone. Siam is now eighteen and anxious to see what this "Camp Crestfield" has in store for her, who knows maybe she'd be able to get past her shy nature and find someone to truly make her happy.

Theme Song: Learn to be Lonely by Minnie Driver

Awesome Skitty....you totally outdid yourself hun. ACCEPTED!

Masamune

Big Boss
Hey Hey Tetsu!!!! You looking smexy. I'll join this..... but I cant find my original template so I'll have to start from scratch.

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
Hey Hey Tetsu!!!! You looking smexy. I'll join this..... but I cant find my original template so I'll have to start from scratch.

HI! Well, that's awesome.....glad to have you back hun. BTW....*sendingyouapmnao*

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Name: Xeon Terrum

Appearance: http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo136/WolfxDragonx/DarkBoywithaFireButterfly11.jpg

Personality: Xeon is a loner some of the times. He doesn't try to make friends because he thinks that no one likes him anway. No one bothered to know him because they think he's weird because he talks with animals and scary because he dresses up like he came from Halloween Town. But he's really not weird or scary, he actually sits by himself to draw and sketch things around him. Whether it be plants, animals, or people. Whatever passes his eye he just grabs his pencil and sketchpad and draws it out. He usually draws little cartoons or charcature drawings. It's how he only pasts his time away, he doesn't like to do anything else but draw and play games.

Characteristics: Artistically Creative

History: Xeon grew up around a town near Camp Crestfield. He doesn't go out or spend time with other people lately because he thinks it's just a waste of his time and that no one would bother talking to him. He has been dressing up in a gothic kind of way because he dealt with so much pain in his life that his outer appearance darkened. He never had a chance to know what love is because well he never bothered to get along with anyone. He usually doesn't like to go out but his parents forced him to go to this camp site to get out for once.

He didn't bother arguing with them because he knew he always lose against them. Now he's just spending his time drawing pictures and hoping that his stay here would end soon. He's seen some other people were sent here as well and some had the same impression like him that they didn't want to be here either. Xeon just hopes that this whole things blows over and he can leave here forever and not bother coming back or see any of these people here again. But who knows, during his stay he may not want to leave again.

Last edited:

Dee

Bronze Member
Name: Xeon Terrum

Appearance: http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo136/WolfxDragonx/DarkBoywithaFireButterfly11.jpg

Personality: Xeon is a loner some of the times. He doesn't try to make friends because he thinks that no one likes him anway. No one bothered to know him because they think he's weird because he talks with animals and scary because he dresses up like he came from Halloween Town. But he's really not weird or scary, he actually sits by himself to draw and sketch things around him. Whether it be plants, animals, or people. Whatever passes his eye he just grabs his pencil and sketchpad and draws it out. He usually draws little cartoons or charcature drawings. It's how he only pasts his time away, he doesn't like to do anything else but draw and play games.

Characteristics: Artistically Creative

History: Xeon grew up around a town near Camp Crestfield. He doesn't go out or spend time with other people lately because he thinks it's just a waste of his time and that no one would bother talking to him. He has been dressing up in a gothic kind of way because he dealt with so much pain in his life that his outer appearance darkened. He usually doesn't like to go out but his parents forced him to go to this camp site to get out for once.

He didn't bother arguing with them because he knew he always lose against them. Now he's just spending his time drawing pictures and hoping that his stay here would end soon. But who knows, during his stay he may not want to leave again.

Nice Xeon.....ACCPETED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back