• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the most scary/shocking moment of your life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diastyl

Title says it all.

I have to admit, the scariest moment of my life was when I was ten and my little brother got lost in this HUGE mall. It was crazy and my mother was screaming like mad over the phone. I was forced to find my brother myself and in the end, he was at the cinema center...

I'd never forget that time though, everyone was yelling like mad.... I freaked out already

Kasrinok

Re: Which was the most scary/shocking moment of your life?

I just wrecked my car last weekend.. first time in a wreck and it scared the shit out of me.. took out a huge sing, totalled my car.

Raiko

Come break me down

It was 2-4 years ago. In New Year's eve, about 11.56 pm. Somebody set light to their own house and our house was directly infront of it. Scared the hell out of me.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I was like 10 or 11 years old. I went on a camping trip while I was a boyscout. It had rained a lot that year, and we were told that canoeing over the river isn't safe because the water had risen a few levels beyond safe. (two people to a boat, heaviest in back).

But here were the responses from our scout masters "NAAh it ain't no problem, we boy scouts," said master or something to that affect. Anyway, we were doing good until we hit a log or branch floating on the water, which caused the boat to tip a little to each side then it filled up with water, then we collasped. I almost drowed as the current was moving me quite viciously! I remember air pockets being under a crevice, so I tried to go under the boat, but I hit my head, and left a mark on the side of my temple (there were no pockets). I grabbed onto the boat and it crashed unto a tree growing out of the water. Climbed up, and then sat there crying and sobbing like a little bitch.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Last Friday. Turned off the puter, was getting ready for bed and I heard this faint scratching/knocking noise. Checked to see if there was someone at my door and there wasn't. Checked to see if it was raining and it wasn't. Turned to look at my Lily Cole poster and saw a spider hanging off it the size of fucking India with its leg stuck in a rip in the poster, trying to get free. It had fucking pinsers and everything.

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the

Last Friday. Turned off the puter, was getting ready for bed and I heard this faint scratching/knocking noise. Checked to see if there was someone at my door and there wasn't. Checked to see if it was raining and it wasn't. Turned to look at my Lily Cole poster and saw a spider hanging off it the size of fucking India with its leg stuck in a rip in the poster, trying to get free. It had fucking pinsers and everything.

The fuck kind of spider has pincers? If it didn't have a stinger, then most likely it was a vinegaroon. Scary little fuckers but as far as I know harmless.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I've had that happen (sorta) with scorpions in my room, just decided to open my eyes and lo and behold, I found 3 in one night

Anyways, one time when I was about 8, I was in my friends pool, and had some goggles on, and they kind of snapped back, and I couldn't see and was all scared and drowning and some idiots by the side of the pool were laughing and pointing... I finally got them off though

Another time, I was using one of those floaty tube ring thingys (one of these http://www.poolcenter.com/images_new/36-transparent-pool-fun-tube.jpg) and I was on the hot tub, and crawled over the little barrier separating it from the rest of the pool, and flipped upside down and couldn't get myself out of it for a while

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com

Title says it all.

I have to admit, the scariest moment of my life was when I was ten and my little brother got lost in this HUGE mall. It was crazy and my mother was screaming like mad over the phone. I was forced to find my brother myself and in the end, he was at the cinema center...

I'd never forget that time though, everyone was yelling like mad.... I freaked out already

Aww geez, that must have been terrible.

I had something like that happen to me a few years ago.

My family and I were shoppng at wallmart.
We were trying to do some last minute shopping for our trip to disney world.

Well, my mom and I had gone into the dressing room to try on some shorts and stuff, when we came out, my dad was looking around frantically.

Apparently my brothers had been running around the clothes racks playing tag, and one of my brothers had suddenly dissapeared. :[

My mom was crying and searching everywhere, but after about fifteen minutes of looking, we went to the front desk.
They called on the speakers to alert the workers.

Five minutes later, a McDonalds worker walked up to us with a young boy, my brother.
Apparently he had run off to the McDonalds that was in the middle of the store. -_-

So we just left anything we were going to buy, and headed home.
Didn't go on the disney trip either, things were just to at the last minute, and my brother getting lost added to the overall stress quite a bit.

Last edited:

Lolita

Dear You

Du Soleil.;
Oh god, we were watching The Eye, me and my mom one day, and just after it ended, I have a poster on my wall, and there was a spider there, and I screamed like I was being stabbed in the back or something. If I had the same incident as you i'd scream, then faint. or something. :C

Uhhh.
Hurrrrr. im not even sure.
I was scared once when my mom was really depressed over personal things and I wasn't helping, and when she drinks margaritas she gets really bad, and she almost fell from the stairs, as well as the pole thing that holds the curtains in the showers somehow almost fell on her. Felt really bad afterwards, and she went to sleep right after.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

The fuck kind of spider has pincers? If it didn't have a stinger, then most likely it was a vinegaroon. Scary little fuckers but as far as I know harmless.

I've had that happen (sorta) with scorpions in my room, just decided to open my eyes and lo and behold, I found 3 in one night

Du Soleil.;
Oh god, we were watching The Eye, me and my mom one day, and just after it ended, I have a poster on my wall, and there was a spider there, and I screamed like I was being stabbed in the back or something. If I had the same incident as you i'd scream, then faint. or something. :C

i am telling you guys it was like this big.

spidercrabroom.jpg

Prajna

Being pinned down by two professionally trained German Shepard police dogs. I was waiting for my bus and my neighbors dogs must have gotten lose and they run up to me and knocked me on the ground and started barking and spitting in my face.

IDX Rider

When I saw the first Grudge movie in theaters. Never been the same since.

Awards

I once found myself on my own in the middle of the woods, cornered by a gang of about ten skinheads who wanted to rip me to pieces. Quite a few of them had knives or brass knuckles drawn, and one had a chain he was carrying around. Details about how I got into this situation are not interesting or important, but it was arguably the only point in my life where I've ever had to seriously contemplate the idea that I may not survive.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

I guess the only times I really experienced something scary was when someone held a gun towards me. Most of the time you are jsut shocked what has happened and somewhat scared, but it has happened twice to me so I don't dwell on the situations.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards

Anyways, one time when I was about 8, I was in my friends pool, and had some goggles on, and they kind of snapped back, and I couldn't see and was all scared and drowning and some idiots by the side of the pool were laughing and pointing... I finally got them off though

Another time, I was using one of those floaty tube ring thingys (one of these http://www.poolcenter.com/images_new/36-transparent-pool-fun-tube.jpg) and I was on the hot tub, and crawled over the little barrier separating it from the rest of the pool, and flipped upside down and couldn't get myself out of it for a while

A similar thing happened to me, actually. When I was 11 or 12, I was in a castle pool float that looked something like this -

Pool-Supplies-Floating-Castle.jpg

and I was poking my head out of one of the holes, and some douchebag jumped from the diving board to the top of it, condensing the ceiling and floor parts and sandwhiching everyone inside. This would be moderately funny, had it not tipped over on my side, trapping my legs inside the float while my upper body was stuck underwater.

I was flailing around, scared shitless for about twenty seconds thinking I was going to drown, because no one seemed to notice and the kid didn't seem to be getting off any time soon. The fucker finally jumped off and I slipped through and got out. It doesn't help that my worst fear is drowning, but holy fuck that was the scariest moment of my life.

frisson

Silver Member

Uh I know I'm forgetting something, but the drowning stories seem popular so I'll go with that. Can't remember how old I was, but I was drowning in the middle of a public pool screaming out to my mum, and for some absurd reason she thought I was playing around so she just sat there and waved at me.

And I pretty much died.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

When my grandad got a heart attack. I wasn't really scared for what would happen to HIM, but more like what would happen to my mother and my granny if he died. He survived, but got another one a few years later. He didn't get out of that one.

Also, when I was 9 or 10, we decided to visit this huge tower in the middle of town with my dad. We went up to the roof and I looked down from the edge. I started screaming because we were so high, and was the whole time afraid that the building would collapse and we'd die.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

Probably Last Night when I almost got ran over by a car. I was gettin out of class and crossin over to get to my dorm and these 3 cars were lined up at the stop sign, so I passed them and when I got to the other lane, this speeding car came out of nowhere and almost took me out. The car had to be no more than a few feet from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back