• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycat27_2003

Awards
To me, in Days, Roxas didn't sound right, and it's like they got some other actor at the last minute and that person did a crappy job. It just didn't sound like Jesse. I'm sorry. That being said, I think that what Audo said is absolutely right.

TrinityxLimit

Keeping Jesse for BBS means that the English version will stay true to the Japanese one, as Ven and Roxas purposely have the same seiyuu. To break that would just be stupid.

Narxus

if there is supposed to be a link between ven and sora, ad that is the reason behind roxas looking like ven, then yes the should bring back mccartney

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I like Jesse McCartney's voice. So why not? If they pick somebody else, I don't think I'd really care as long as they were good enough and or have good voice quality. You know......something that doesn't sound like Ven....now that'd be a disappointment.

Yuna97

99.9% of the people who know what's going on in BbS would be thinking 'WTF did they do to his VOICE!?' if Jesse Mccartney didn't play Ven (I think I'm over exaggerating). And in 358/2 days... the whole time Roxas was talking in the beginning, I thought he was sick. I was waiting for him to cough the entire time! But the rest of the time he did awesome!

legendaryriku

99.9% of the people who know what's going on in BbS would be thinking 'WTF did they do to his VOICE!?' if Jesse Mccartney didn't play Ven (I think I'm over exaggerating). And in 358/2 days... the whole time Roxas was talking in the beginning, I thought he was sick. I was waiting for him to cough the entire time! But the rest of the time he did awesome!

Lol totally agree on that He did pretty well.

Kitsune_XIII

Personally... I'd really rather that he NOT voice Ven. I didn't like him very much as Roxas and think that they could have found a more fitting voice in both Days and KH2. But that's just my opinion, because I always picture him having a slightly... darker voice than he does.

Maybe it''ll be better for Ven, depending on how similar he and Roxas are in personality. But I'm against Jesse being his voice all the same.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I do think jesse McCartney should change his voice just a little so we can hear the diffrence between roxas and ven

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I really don't want his voice for Ven. I don't hate it, I just don't want him to do Ven.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well they sued the same japanese voice actor so they might aswell do the same for english.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Regardless if people want him or not, I'm sure he probably will be, just because it'll make it that much more clear that Ven and Roxas have a connection.

miiworld2

Awards
I don't mind Jesse McCartney playing Ven in Birth by Sleep since he plays Ven's double Roxas. Jesse is one of my favorite celebrities. But to be honest I'd much prefer hearing a new voice actor for Ven. I'd like some differentiation.

Abbot

Miiworld, the point of Jesse voicing Ven is to show that Ven and Roxas have a connection. Which is probably going to happen. So, to make it different would just be dumb.

And, honestly, the reason you probably think Jesse didn't do as well as a job as he should have in 358/2 Days, may be because of the hardware limitations. I mean, I for one right away heard the sound differences between a console version, and a handheld version game. Especially in Twilight Town. There were only sound bits in CoM--Sora/Riku's attacks and what not. Not full blown voice acting. If he did a 'bad job', it was most likely due to your ears thinking it was bad, because of the DS' hardware limitations.

Other than that, Jesse is a fine voice actor, and basically encompasses who Roxas is. If Roxas/Ven had a different voice now, do you know how WEIRD that'd sound?
(another reason why Ven should have Jesse. Him and Roxas looks EXACTLY. THE SAME. So, if it was a different voice, you'd end up looking at Roxas and going "...huh. Weird.")

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
I do think jesse McCartney should change his voice just a little so we can hear the diffrence between roxas and ven
This.

I've given Jesse McCartney a shitload of repect because of his VAing Roxas, but just because Ven looks like Roxas doesn't meant they should have the same VA. Jesse should change his voice, or else it will be just like Roxas. Which would make the game pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back