• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official "Days is Released so Post Here About that Fact" Discussion Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OMG, BEST OPENING SEQUENCE EVAAAR. <3 So much nostalgia.

I love the amazon sleeve.

Also, juts watched the first cutscene FIRST FIVE MINUTES OF GAME SPOILERS

[/SIZE][SIZE=1]When roxas mentions xion not being there, axels face gets all serious, i assume he knows whats up?[/SIZE][SIZE=5]

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Actually, the opening kind of annoyed me. No new animation... some of it was on KH2FM+.

But, liked Axel's face too. Smexy... (it's the tattoos. Horrible in real life, but work so well for him with those eyes)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yay days was just released today! in my part of the world anyways...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Day 24.

Plot and gameplay kinda meh, but it's KH, so I expect that at least one of those will be remedied if I keep playing.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Already spoiled myself. Don't plan on buying the game, because I spent my money on Dissidia and Scribblenauts.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I think the story is pretty darn interesting and i love talking to the org members between every mission. Man larxy is a witch. She is really mean. And i actually like vexen hes cool ^^

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I will be getting the game around October 11th, as that is the day of my birth, and it is like the only thing I am asking for. >_>

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I think the story is pretty darn interesting and i love talking to the org members between every mission. Man larxy is a witch. She is really mean. And i actually like vexen hes cool ^^

heehee i love listening to them sling insults about roxas

best part of the game so far, learning their opinions of him.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Yeah, you'll see quite a few KH II and CoM flashbacks throughout.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

[/SIZE][SIZE=1]When roxas mentions xion not being there, axels face gets all serious, i assume he knows whats up?[/SIZE][SIZE=5]
I know, it's great. I hope future KH games will also have a sleeve. I like the FM+ sleeve better though. It's got some nice quotes on it.

Yes, I noticed that too. Didn't Axel get in that fight with Xion in front of the Mansionn? And in Tram Common? He did something, probably feels guilty about something

One thing I'm not too happy about is the fact that they just recycled music in this one. Unacceptable.
Do like the new version of Dearly Beloved, not as good as the console one (in II) but still good. Very fitting

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, I noticed that too. Didn't Axel get in that fight with Xion in front of the Mansionn? And in Tram Common? He did something, probably feels guilty about something

It's more due the fact that he's very well aware of what's going on, but is keeping it from Roxas, while the boy remains clueless and concerned for Xion. It's a very stressing situation, though I think Axel brings it upon himself. His loyalty to the Organization is quite..:/.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
It's more due the fact that he's very well aware of what's going on, but is keeping it from Roxas, while the boy remains clueless and concerned for Xion. It's a very stressing situation, though I think Axel brings it upon himself. His loyalty to the Organization is quite..:/.

Yeah, I'm at the part where Axel's leaving for CO and Saix is telling him to keep an eye out for betrayers. I thought Axel killed them on his own part, but he was ordered it. That filled in a bit

darkheart709

Bronze Member
got the game and on day 52. Larxene is a bitch, Demyx is how i expected. feel bad for roxas, can't even imagine what it must of been like his first day, having to sleep without any memory to revisit

love this game

C

Crossroads

Wow I really want to see what Larxene is saying now.
Everyone is all "Larxene is a bitch." hahaha.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I seriously don't know what they were expecting from Larxene. Candy canes?

On the other hand: "All I taste is the salt, and my hands get all sticky."

Roxas, damn.

Yeah, I'm at the part where Axel's leaving for CO and Saix is telling him to keep an eye out for betrayers. I thought Axel killed them on his own part, but he was ordered it. That filled in a bit

I'm surprised at how things turn around. I guess Saïx wasn't Xemnas's good bitch, and Axel turned out to be Saïx's instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back