• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The ETA Uno/Hr Grafix Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
*is shaken to hell*
okay okay okay...

Kas is thinking of applying in Prom Night as I have been accepted in Face Down. Im in two shops now. Kas contacted Vossler and is still waiting..am i rite?

@Kas: I wish i had a friend who was interested in FF. I have a cousins who does btu they're not here.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Aww... Well I'll probably have my request up in a bit. I gotta find a good stock that won't fry you guys with it's size.

Good luck on your Signature Career Kas.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Kas is thinking of applying in Prom Night as I have been accepted in Face Down. Im in two shops now. Kas contacted Vossler and is still waiting..am i rite?

This is what has come of the shop!!! what happened to it???

@Kas: I wish i had a friend who was interested in FF. I have a cousins who does btu they're not here.

I love FF if you mean Final Fantasy... I bought Dissidia the day it came out!!! that was epic!!! its awesome!!!

Kasrinok

*is shaken to hell*
okay okay okay...

Okay I just have been accepted into Prom Night graphics ^^ so no more waiting lol
I like FF especially 10, that is probably my favorite but I have played a lot of them.

Aww... Well I'll probably have my request up in a bit. I gotta find a good stock that won't fry you guys with it's size.

Good luck on your Signature Career Kas.

Im really busy right now so Im glad paoupu girl was able to take your request, she is better than me ^^
Thanks for the good luck, I can make you sigs/tags elsewhere.

This is what has come of the shop!!! what happened to it???

I love FF if you mean Final Fantasy... I bought Dissidia the day it came out!!! that was epic!!! its awesome!!!

We just havent been getting any requests.. these 2 just happened to pop-up today.

Raiko

Come break me down
*looks at the spoiler at your owne risk but you might already know about it*

yeah they do. Its in Japanese though. I can't find it in Death Note TV.
i saw the bit where an unknown shinigami. That shinigami asked Ryuk about the Human World in exchange for an apple. that Shinigami everybody speculated to be
a reincarnated Light
might actually be him.

I belive it him. you'll see why in the vid... :3
im not spilling the beans any longer.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I don't mind spoilers. :3 I'm not one of those people who would snap and pull a whole light-o laugh cuz somebody told me a teensy fact. [that scene, out in the graveyard by the way, gave me chillz. XD ]

Raiko

Come break me down
what the
L's funeral one? YouTube keeps on F*cking up one me last night and i only got to the part where he does that Light-o-Laugh.

I would love to be able to laugh like Kira. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back