• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 Nobody Battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QUEST

So, right after you defeat Final Xemnas, a bajillion Dusks come out. Would you like it if you were able to battle them? (Like 1000 Heartless battle)
Maybe they could add additional Nobodies because the only reaction you get from Dusks are Reversal.
I know this is impossible now, but yeah, would it be fun to do?

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
A "What if?" Question?

Yeah, I'd like to do it. Only with Snipers, Assassins, Dragoons, You know the higher up enemies.

QUEST

Yup.
I think Berserkers would be necessary to wipe alot of them out.

zhill05

Personally I would have thought that battle so many nobodies would be pretty cool. The first time I played through the game I was actually looking forward to facing that Nobody army. Too bad that they didn't actually go through with it.

QUEST

I actually agree. Maybe they could've put it somewhere like Betwixt and Between, when you're fighting the Nobodies alongside Axel.

Cloaked_schemer

I like it being after Xemnas fight, it could be like an ending change, like if you win u get some kind of New Game+ (if KH2 had that option) item or something. and if you lose, you would have theb- origanal KH2 ending but with sora or riku useing somekind of desperation move to kill off the nobodies.
off topic: are you part of Quest or are you a fan of them?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd probably like fighting them a lot more than the 1000 Heartless battle. Least the Reaction Commands wouldn't get rid of a group so fast.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
If it was right after Xemmy, I would've died one time... Low level run and out of potions... =w=

I saw the group of dusks and I was like, "WTF? NO! LATER NOT NOW!"

QUEST

off topic: are you part of Quest or are you a fan of them?
I'm a big fan of Quest, I love Victors guitar/uke/piano, Ryan's piano skills are ASTOUNDING, Lydia is so beautiful and sings very well, and Steve has some martial arts skizzles.
haha.
-back on topic-

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Only if it had a bunch of different types of Nobodies, barely any Reaction Commands, and a few Twilight Thorns tossed in. That would have made up for the epic fail the 1,000 Heartless fight was.

QUEST

Only if it had a bunch of different types of Nobodies, barely any Reaction Commands, and a few Twilight Thorns tossed in. That would have made up for the epic fail the 1,000 Heartless fight was.
a few twilight thorns? crazzy.
dang, they would need to give sora more movement frames.
but that would be cool. the only problem is that nobodies attack like crazy (dragoons use pulse attacks, sorcerers are annoying, berserkers are hard to dodge, and snipers would have you using warp snipe alot.

Cloaked_schemer

thats for sure. I was hopeing to fight those 2 bahemuths at the same time, but at least you got to see tifa and the others fight with you.

QUEST

thats for sure. I was hopeing to fight those 2 bahemuths at the same time, but at least you got to see tifa and the others fight with you.

Only two type of heartless is not fun.
The only hilarious thing was Sparkle Ray, which I thought looked like a super-hadouken.

State

Awards
A "What if?" Question?

Yeah, I'd like to do it. Only with Snipers, Assassins, Dragoons, You know the higher up enemies.

throw in a couple of dusks! thank god you didn't add berserkers, those would be hard to kill... though you could use their weapon to attack everyone replacing those darn broken reaction commands!

QUEST

throw in a couple of dusks! thank god you didn't add berserkers, those would be hard to kill... though you could use their weapon to attack everyone replacing those darn broken reaction commands!
I referred to them putting in just a few Berserkers (maybe 3) for the Magna Storm reaction. lol.
That would really really help.

yea i would have liked to fight them, i got confused when the screen flashed and they were all gone.

brodyblackout

it would def be fun if there were some cool reaction commands to go along with it like in the 1000 heartless battle, but if not i think i could get a little bored fighting wave after wave of nobodies. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back