• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wayne Allwine tribute in Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

I suppose this isn't really a spoiler, as it's nothing to do with the storyline of the game, but YouTube user Dchuich has played, completed, and posted the English version of 358/2 Days on YT (He completes it a day before it's even supposed to be released, cool huh?).

Anyway, I just felt like saying to everybody who mourned the loss Mickey's voice actor Wayne Allwine, we didn't think it would happen seeing as it's just a video game, but, to my suprise, the game actually pays tribute to him during the credits.

After the voice actors are listed, it says "In loving memory of Wayne Allwine" as the credits continue.

Just thought I'd bring this to your guys attection, as I found it quite nice, and a little suprising to see in a video game.

If you wanted to play the game for yourself and find this out, sry. I goofed X]

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Yeah, I saw that too. I think that's pretty nice that they did that.

Santuary

Somebody on the site posted a video clip of the new Disney On Ice show, which features his voice. He sounds EXACTLY THE SAME AS WAYNE DID (Though in some places, it sounds like his voice goes a little too squeaky, but that just may be the crappy video quality). Also, he's only about 20-something years old, so unless he suddenly decides he doesn't wanna do it anymore, he's gonna be around for quite a while =]

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
thats so nice

so days was his final major project
so we should be honored

Santuary

thats so nice

so days was his final major project
so we should be honored

It's weird, considering the only time we ever hear his voice in the game is during gameplay in multiplayer (He doesn't speak in the cutscene with him and Riku). I would've thought they'de just use archived voice clips for the gameplay voice.

BluesStar21

RIP thats so sad, I guess we have to get the mickey that played in South Park now. :'( I hope they say his name and this who he played as, because some people won't know who he is.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
He deserved the tribute in the credits. It was pretty much one of his last roles as Mickey.
Very nice.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Baww. That's so sweet. :3
I'm really glad they did that.

The 14th Order

Allwine died?
Gosh where have I been.
You figure it would be on the news or something.
Well, there goes another famous person. R.I.P.
Mickey used to be my favorite, it's disheartening to find this out.
but, he's in a better place now.
Very honorable for Nomura to include that in the credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back