• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No armor in the ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbot

I thought I read in an interview somewhere that he went to a meeting, and showed the company the picture... And everyone just stared at him.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I thought I read in an interview somewhere that he went to a meeting, and showed the company the picture... And everyone just stared at him.

It was meeting, at least, with Disney and Nomura. Here's the quote.

"Actually," he continues, "the first weapon I showed Disney was a chainsaw. It was this chainsaw-like weapon that I had a rough sketch of when I first showed my concepts to Disney. Everyone got this scrunched-up look on their face and nobody said a word in the entire room. Dead silence. And I thought 'No, I guess this wouldn't work, huh?'"

Anyway, I hope they don't scrap the MX/DS FM+ Fight. Imagine hundreds, maybe even thousands, of Keyblades rushing at you, multiple spells being casted, DS beating your ass and MX just laughing. Now, imagine that without armor. :/ It needs armor, or they would have to edit the fight, which would be awful.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Anyway, I hope they don't scrap the MX/DS FM+ Fight. Imagine hundreds, maybe even thousands, of Keyblades rushing at you, multiple spells being casted, DS beating your ass and MX just laughing. Now, imagine that without armor. :/ It needs armor, or they would have to edit the fight, which would be awful.

you are just imagining it differently, it doesn't need armor. remember the oogey boogey fight? where the spikes got you. just imagine similar but with keyblades, it doesn't need armor. you just want to see pieces or armor flying off of them

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
they always censored that.

No they did not

what? simba's dad just fell of a cliff...you dont see him get tackled to death,
tarzan? falls from the vines, and you only see his shadow

So?
It was assumed he was hung by the vines
It is assumed he was trampled to death.

the ape in tarzans death? i have no idea why he died but he really shouldnt have.

He got shot >_>

you only prove my point. Violence is ok, but gorey ultra violence, sound like disney? some armor cracking, some struggle, stabbing them with the keyblade and of course freesing some in that way that looks really bad stuff like kh2 FM secret ending has...yeah, it's something disney most likley will not allow

Yet in past kh games its ok?
So your saying Sora running around hititng things with keys INCLUDING disney characters sint the same as that battle?
The only difference is ACTUAL battle damage.
Its like Crisis core.

Abbot

Well... The battle might not need armour. But, the scene would, because the scene would be detailed. Battles are less detailed, and can do that. CG scenes can't. :/

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Well we could also imagine Sora beating the shit out of countelss, armor-less Diney villains and all that happnes are little stars pop out...or Sora getting the shit beat out of him by guns, and lances, and scythes, and throwing knifes and all that happens is he cringes in pain :/ I don't see why that would change now >>;

Wow like 2 other people basically said the same thing xD

Allister Rose

French Lover
No they did not

So?
It was assumed he was hung by the vines
It is assumed he was trampled to death.

He got shot >_>

Yet in past kh games its ok?
So your saying Sora running around hititng things with keys INCLUDING disney characters sint the same as that battle?
The only difference is ACTUAL battle damage.
Its like Crisis core.

it's a keyblade, like a key. it's cartoonish, not so serious and obviously, it did damage but never killed anyone up to date.

and yet you prove my point even more. when you say "its like crisis core" and couldn't compare it to "disney", by censoring, they always try to hide the kill, you never see them get killed at the moment, you only see them about to get killed and right after wards you see them dead. the actual death scene usually censored.

Captain Garlock

it's a keyblade, like a key. it's cartoonish, not so serious and obviously, it did damage but never killed anyone up to date.

and yet you prove my point even more. when you say "its like crisis core" and couldn't compare it to "disney", by censoring, they always try to hide the kill, you never see them get killed at the moment, you only see them about to get killed and right after wards you see them dead. the actual death scene usually censored.

One phrase.

Pirates of the Caribbean

They only censor severe shit.
Thats not to American standards.

Ie
Xigbars gun
and WIll Turners suicide scene

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
im sorta hoping it's another scene, like a rising climax thing. idk.

like "this isn't the true battle. i will be back! muahahaa!"

Captain Garlock

it's an exception, therefore no contradiction. anyways...they censored it in kh2 aswell, you see the gun pointing to him, but you dont see the wound

But you just said Disneys always trying to hide the kill that movie is proof they arent.
And again the only reason it was edited was due to AMERICAN standards.

Try again obviously Disney allowed it to be int he game but AMERICA didnt.

Allister Rose

French Lover
But you just said Disneys always trying to hide the kill that movie is proof they arent.
And again the only reason it was edited was due to AMERICAN standards.

Try again obviously Disney allowed it to be int he game but AMERICA didnt.

not even in the japanese one showed blood coming out of him.

i know what they censored and what they didnt. still armor is not needed in the game, the keyblades dont have to do damage, you guys just want it to, and all these excuses and going off topic is completely meaningless. it's just an opinion, you dont like it? fine, but you dont have to go all deep. hardly any of it was necessary

Captain Garlock

not even in the japanese one showed blood coming out of him.

Im speaking of what was edited.

i know what they censored and what they didnt. still armor is not needed in the game, the keyblades dont have to do damage, you guys just want it to, and all these excuses and going off topic is completely meaningless. it's just an opinion, you dont like it? fine, but you dont have to go all deep. hardly any of it was necessary

I just enjoy making you mad and proving you so so wrong.
The keyblades will due damage yes.
Is the armor needed?
Depends.
Previous kh scenarios say no.
Like the Xemnas laser dodging feat.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Im speaking of what was edited.

I just enjoy making you mad and proving you so so wrong.
The keyblades will due damage yes.
Is the armor needed?
Depends.
Previous kh scenarios say no.
Like the Xemnas laser dodging feat.

your not proving me wrong, i already proved enough. anyways, i dont care if it shows up in the scene. i jsut think it's not necessary

Captain Garlock

You proved what now?
The fact that Disney does show death?
And violence again.
Ill say it AMERICAN STANDARDS.
It also depend son how this game is rated.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You proved what now?
The fact that Disney does show death?
And violence again.
Ill say it AMERICAN STANDARDS.
It also depend son how this game is rated.

sigh...what you tried to prove that armor is necessary to show violence because most disney movies had it.

i proved that it's not violence that matters but the level of violence.

than we movedonto deaths and that they happen.

i proved that they get cencored,

and we moved to pirates of the carribean which doesn't count since in the game didnt even show the scene correctly .

and it's not even for american standards. the game will most likely be rated E10 and possibly T. but that's about it.

TrinityxLimit

I'm going with what other people said.
1. The FM+ scene was non-canon/ the armor was to hide identities
2. The two scenes presented may not be the same.
And my own two cents:
Things can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back