• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm excited for 358 because of Org involvement, the multiplayer looks fun, the story should be interesting at least, and it's Wayne Allwine's last turn as Mickey Mouse.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
NO ONE did Xigbar? I thought the person before me was going to do him.
NO ONE'S DONE XIGBAR?! D: there's something very wrong with this. who wouldn't make a quote for a eyepatch-wearing, surfer-dude voiced guy with LASERS. ;___; (...yeahhhh.)
Someone has claimed Xigbar, but the quote isn't in yet. But that's okay, it's still a while before it's his turn. :3

Everybody--

I would like some *BRIEF* quotes about why you're excited for Days in general. These will most likely be with the announcement that the game is finally out.
Noooot quite sure if I can do this, but meh. Here's my quote --

I really want to see what happens in the story, because the game wasn't very interesting when first announced... theeeeeen they started showing all of those weird scenes, from Zexion talking to Riku while Roxas is blatantly standing right THERE to Axel talking to Xion and about to fight. From there on, it was a big WTF moment because you can't figure out what was going on. I seriously want to find out about this story! Plus, fighting as a booknerd and pwning stupid Heartless and other characters with a giant book sounds awesome. :D

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I'm excited for Days because Organization XIII has my fav characters in the game, and playing as someone different for a change will be fun! I'm excited for all the different attacks and interchangeable weapons each member has, and the unique fighting styles! Plus the storyline is good imo, and the graphics are amazing for DS!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm excited for Days because Organization XIII has my fav characters in the game, and playing as someone different for a change will be fun! I'm excited for all the different attacks and interchangeable weapons each member has, and the unique fighting styles! Plus the storyline is good imo, and the graphics are amazing for DS!

NO ONE'S DONE XIGBAR?! D: there's something very wrong with this. who wouldn't make a quote for a eyepatch-wearing, surfer-dude voiced guy with LASERS. ;___; (...yeahhhh.)

Noooot quite sure if I can do this, but meh. Here's my quote --

I really want to see what happens in the story, because the game wasn't very interesting when first announced... theeeeeen they started showing all of those weird scenes, from Zexion talking to Riku while Roxas is blatantly standing right THERE to Axel talking to Xion and about to fight. From there on, it was a big WTF moment because you can't figure out what was going on. I seriously want to find out about this story! Plus, fighting as a booknerd and pwning stupid Heartless and other characters with a giant book sounds awesome. :D

I'm excited for 358 because of Org involvement, the multiplayer looks fun, the story should be interesting at least, and it's Wayne Allwine's last turn as Mickey Mouse.

Let me think...Okay I got one.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm excited for 358/2 Days because I hope we get to see the Organization as people and not just villains. We will finally get to see more of who each is as idividuals and this for me is exciting. I find the organization to be some of the most interesting villians in video game history so I am excitied to see the inner workings of this group.

Thanks everybody!

If your Organization member post didn't make it to the front page, these certainly will *unless I get an obscene amount of them*.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm just looking forward to more of this wonderful idea.

I actually got up this morning going "Today is Axel day!"

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
The reason I'm so excited for days is because of multi-player and plus a chance play different people. I want to see if this game will answer my un answer questions. I can't wait to see the amazing scenes and also the way the battle system feels(since its on ds). I'm hoping this game won't disappoint me on the difficulty and also I hope its fun and not annoying. Why am I even saying that heck its a KH game I knows its going to BE GREAT!!!!!!!! Plus since DAYS is coming out we get this amazing countdown ain't it great it feels like Christmas came early.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Finally got things in order! ^^;

Xigbar's the laid-back Freeshooter of the Organization. Humorous, sarcastic, and takes his duty lightly, that's what I like about him. He fits slightly better in the comic relief category with Demyx than in the serious one with the rest of the Organization. The way he messes with Sora's head and telling him to be a "good boy" makes him a likable character.

Even though he's not touched on much, he's still got his secretiveness. He says things without going much into them. To me, that makes him just as mysterious as Xemnas is. I hope to hear more of what he has to say and what he's keeping to himself in Days. After that little "You don't look like you're half the hero the others were" snippet, I'm not letting another one of his lines go without a second thought!

Finally, I'm looking forward to playing as him in Mission Mode for Days, no cuts on the gun combination this time! I've always been intrigued by his fighting style of running free while shooting gun arrows like it's a show. I'm reading myself for a good time shooting 'em up.

Xigbar has definitely become one of my favorite characters.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Finally got things in order! ^^;

Xigbar's the laid-back Freeshooter of the Organization. Humorous, sarcastic, and takes his duty lightly, that's what I like about him. He fits slightly better in the comic relief category with Demyx than in the serious one with the rest of the Organization. The way he messes with Sora's head and telling him to be a "good boy" makes him a likable character.

Even though he's not touched on much, he's still got his secretiveness. He says things without going much into them. To me, that makes him just as mysterious as Xemnas is. I hope to hear more of what he has to say and what he's keeping to himself in Days. After that little "You don't look like you're half the hero the others were" snippet, I'm not letting another one of his lines go without a second thought!

Finally, I'm looking forward to playing as him in Mission Mode for Days, no cuts on the gun combination this time! I've always been intrigued by his fighting style of running free while shooting gun arrows like it's a show. I'm reading myself for a good time shooting 'em up.

Xigbar has definitely become one of my favorite characters.

It's great!
All of Organization XIII is covered.

XIVilization

Hm....

I'm excited for Days first and foremost because it's been a few years since the last installment in the series that isn't a remake or a Final Mix. I'm very excited to be able to play as the various members of the Organization, as well as just finding more about them individually. Watching the interesting roles they brought out in CoM and KH2 be expanded is something any KH will want to see. Lastly, as this is the first KH title for the Nintendo DS, I'm curious to see how theb controls and the battle system will feel on a system other than PS2 (This not counting CoM, which utilized a different battle system). I simply can't wait!

TrinityxLimit

I'm excited for Days because it's a new experience. We get to see sides of the Organization we never saw before. Like, who knew there was secretly a 14th member? What kind of things did the Organization do when they weren't dealing with Sora? Why did Roxas fight Riku? All these questions can be answered when the English speaking crowd can get their hands on this game. And we get to play with the Organization members themselves. Awesome!

Guernsey

Awards
I didn't even get a chance to finish the translated version of this game because I lost my effing flash drive and now the American version is coming out, this sucks for me. :angry:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I really hope the VA-ing is good.
The game has potential to get my crying if so.

TrinityxLimit

I really hope the VA-ing is good.
The game has potential to get my crying if so.
I want the SAME VA's. Especially Demyx, because I pray that he says his famous line during his Limit. I dunno, it may be just me but it doesn't sound like Xigbar has his same VA, he sounds a little different when attacking than the grunts he made as a boss in KH2. I hope I'm just hearing wrong, because I don't want a change in VA's at all.

Let's all pray for "Dance, water! Dance!" in the same old Demyx glory.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They all sounds slightly different to me, with the exception of Axel, Roxas, and Saix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back