• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's holding way to dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
has anyone realised the way sora weilded way to dawn/riku's keyblade when he shot the beam though xenmas's heart is simaler to the way vetus'sweilds his in the trailers and pictures suggesting in a more closer connection between ven and sora

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont think that means anything -.-
it was a quick move he did and thats all XD

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i agree, it would take too much time (not to mention awkward) to change and hold the Way to Dawn properly in that position/situation. so i guess Sora just held it in the quickest way possible.

but you know, Nomura probably based Ventus' stance from that scene.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, let me point out something.

When doing it one-handed, there's only two possible ways to wield it. Normally, or backhanded. Which is basically saying 50/50. If there was supposed to be a link shown between Sora wielding like that and Ven's wielding, Nomura would have made it something a whole lot more specific than a 50/50 event.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
∞;4442029 said:

When doing it one-handed, there's only two possible ways to wield it. Normally, or backhanded. Which is basically saying 50/50. If there was supposed to be a link shown between Sora wielding like that and Ven's wielding, Nomura would have made it something a whole lot more specific than a 50/50 event.
i agree i was just pointing it out

Yuuki

∞;4442029 said:

indeed so can someone closed this thread now...
i dont see the point in leaving it open

Yuuki

puxal why do i get the vibe that you dont like me much

Oh no!!!! :O u found out ahahahahaha
i cant say i like u but i cant say i dont neither because i dont really know you.
if you think i dont like you because i said "can someone closed the thread now. theres no point in it"
then you misunderstood me.

we can become friends if you want XD I'm not the hating type of guy anyway so dont think bad of me :cry:

kostas

Awards
it was so quick and then the beam it was like a collaboration of powers of sora and riku

Modnar

I appreciate that youre thinking...but...no. Merely a coincidence. Honestly though, is there another way to hold it besides regular or backwards? Me no think so. But good eye, nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back