• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changing the Days Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
I liked Snow as Namine, because I thought of Namine as a robotic character. She seemed good emotionless to me.

As for Hayden, I'm scarred. I don't want her anymore. If she were to do anyone, then keep her as Kairi. Even if Kairi isn't in any of these newer games, that makes it better. Hayden as a VA should die, along with Kairi.

And with Meaghan, she needs to NOT do this. She's a sucky actress and she needs to go away.

I honestly don't know who should be the VA for Xion. Anyone but Stoner or Meaghan.

A

Azrael

I'd definately change Xion's voice. I never liked Alyson Stoner's voice at all, and i'd like Hayden as Xion.
I'd also change Namine's voice, I want Brittany Snow back. :/ Meaghan did okay, but it's robotic and unemotional at most times imo.

COUGH she's a nobody for crying out loud.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I'll just say I had always disliked Roxas' VA and would pretty much have anyone else for him.

:(

I love Jesse as Roxie

then who do you suggest? who would be better?
perhaps HP? idk just throwing it out there.

Hayden as Namine?
Listen I love Hayden in general but I just want her to be Kairi in my honest opinion

I liked Snow as Namine, because I thought of Namine as a robotic character. She seemed good emotionless to me.

Snow was good and all but I like Meghan as Namine as well.
They're both good VA's and just because one was in Camp Rock doesn't give anyone the right to say she sucks...

I honestly don't know who should be the VA for Xion. Anyone but Stoner or Meaghan.

I think Stoner as Xion is meh...
I wish it was someone else (I don't know who) but I guess I have to live with what I've got.

Robotic-ness = mysterious to me. Special nobody meaning she's had a rough past.

Nope.
Special meaning the way she was brought about into the world.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Ah. Didn't know that. Well then maybe Namine does need more emotion...

Namine and Roxas are "different" according to the Ansem Reports.
And the thing that makes Nami-chan different is the fact that she came from Sora's vessel not Kairi's but using her heart since Kairi's heart was in Sora :D
As for Nami having more emotion... I don't know. I personally think she's fine

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
I liked megahn as the voice actor for namine, but Xion, I didnt like alyson stoner's voice. Its too high pitched for Xion.

A

Audo

I can't say anything about Xion's VA cause I have never heard her.
Uh, yes you have.
It's called "Kairi".

Though, I suppose if you haven't played Re:CoM you wouldn't have heard the most recent Kairi.

I'd also change Namine's voice, I want Brittany Snow back. :/ Meaghan did okay, but it's robotic and unemotional at most times imo.
Meaghan fit Nami a lot better than Brittany Snow did. Meaghan was more emotional, just on the other side of the spectrum. Brittany was WAY too cheery. Nami is not a cheery person. She's an emo, manipulative witch. Happy doesn't suit.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days takes place starting during Chain of Memories and ending at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2. Hope that cleared any confusion!
Actually, it starts before Chain of memories and ends before the start of KH2...

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I liked megahn as the voice actor for namine, but Xion, I didnt like alyson stoner's voice. Its too high pitched for Xion.

As I mentioned before: Stoner is meh...
I'm not a big fan of her voicing Xion.

Meaghan fit Nami a lot better than Brittany Snow did. Meaghan was more emotional, just on the other side of the spectrum. Brittany was WAY too cheery. Nami is not a cheery person. She's an emo, manipulative witch. Happy doesn't suit.

Very true.
Snow made Nami a bit too cheery when she said things and such.
I think people favor Snow over Martin because their used to her voicing Namine but not paying much attention to Nami is.
Plus not everyone has played CoM :/ Which I suggest the do :D

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
As I mentioned before: Stoner is meh...
I'm not a big fan of her voicing Xion.
I'm not a big fan of her voicing anything. Honestly, not to sound like a hater, but I really don't think she's that great of an actress. Her voice is just... skritchy. (Is that a word?) It sounds like a little kid. I picture Xion as having a higher pitched voice, but smoother. Like Hayden's, but softer.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Still I don't really want Hayden to play Xion...
I know people suppost HP playing Xion becuase of -insert spoiler here-
But if they did placeHp in place of Stoner then I'd be cool with it because at least its better than Xion sounding like a more emo version of Isabella from Phineas and Ferb

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I think in the FM of days they should get Selina Gomez to play Xion, and give her a few singing roles. That's her specialty.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I think in the FM of days they should get Selina Gomez to play Xion, and give her a few singing roles. That's her specialty.

That...
Would be very interesting...

I would consider it a cruel and evil joke from Square if they did that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back