• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Grandpa Cann 1928-2009

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
Death of Grandpa Cann,
He is- er i mean was a mentor to me, he was there for me when i got my first loose tooth.
he even showed me how to play the guitar. Im not religius but can you guys pray for him?
just to make sure he'll go to a safe place? Thanks

Thats his song, his favorite song
This song is fitting him and me right about now

Last edited:

State

Awards
He is- er i mean was a mentor to me, he was there for me when i got my first loose tooth.​
Hey, don't say that! He will always be in your heart, mate! God wanted him in Heaven for a reason, to help those in the afterlife. Don't worry 'bout a thing!

Go-Getter Greg

How about some Discussion up in this bitch?

"He is- er i mean was" way to try and get some sympathy, dickface. You're typing, just use the backspace button.

How'd he die.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I would think this belongs in FI. Really, what is there to discuss? All anyone can say is "sorry dude" and "rest in piece". I'm not trying to be an ass, but this really isn't needed here.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Sorry about your grandpa and all, but stop looking for attention and sympathy over it. Losing a family member happens to everybody. And as Go-Getter Greg said, use the motherfucking backspace button.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
I would think this belongs in FI. Really, what is there to discuss? All anyone can say is "sorry dude" and "rest in piece". I'm not trying to be an ass, but this really isn't needed here.
you are mod arent you?

heck go anywhere with it go getter greg will probly call this a shitty thread like the Fi threads =P

p.s im not a attention whore im new to the disccusion section

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Well, this is what you get for creating a thread about a dead relative. With videos even. You are asking for attention and sympathy. There is no other reason to make a thread.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
im not a attention whore im new to the disccusion section
By making a thread with videos you clearly are an attention whore looking for sympathy because of a dead relative. And being new to this section is the lamest excuse I have ever heard.

Awards
Closing this at your request, but I have to say that I dislike many of the replies to this thread. We have a section called Help and Support, and it would have done just fine there...

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
your grandpa kicked the cann
he sure was a really great mann
i made this little rhyme
because its about goddamn time

scubasteve

Banned
Awards