• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13 weapon choice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key-Holder

I was just wondering how the members of Org. 13 got there weapons. roxas has a keyblade because sora has a keyblade, but does that mean that xeahnort had lightsabers? or were the weapons just chosen for them?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It was said somewhere that their weapons were formed from their memories of being a Somebody. Course the Roxas KK thing but Xemnas with lightsabers...he was the Sith Lord.
I always thought of them as being just beams of energy but not much of a weapon. Yet they are.

State

Awards
Xigbar must have spent his free time sniping innocent people.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Xaldin must have liked collecting lances.

Fix'd.
Maybe he was hairdresser? Look at his do. And he cut peoples hair with his lances.
And Demyx would've been the performer on the street corner lol jk
Don't necessarily believe all of them to have had those types of weapons as Somebodies. Their memories just formed whatever for them to use.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
maybe they themselves chose thier own wepons.. or they got them wen they obtained there powers..

maybe it will be answerd maybe not it dnt rly matter much

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I happen to think that each weapon is an extension of themselves and when they became nobodies those wills took form to create the weapons that they wield... with the exception of Roxas and Xion

Soren

Awards
I happen to think that each weapon is an extension of themselves and when they became nobodies those wills took form to create the weapons that they wield... with the exception of Roxas and Xion

i agree with what you said about the weapons, but why did you not include Roxas an Xion? Is it because of how they became nobodies or the fact that they weild Keyblades?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
the fact that they wielded keyblades because the somebody they came from wielded the weapon thy wield now...

State

Awards
the fact that they wielded keyblades because the somebody they came from wielded the weapon thy wield now...
Um... what? Roxas and xion are probably the only members of the org. to wield keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back