• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will you play as first

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which BbS character will you play as first?

• Aqua

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Terra

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Ventus

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • I'll create 3 files and play as all 3 at once!

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiangel

I'd play as Aqua first then Terra then Ven because I want to play as a female first XP and why is everyone Mary Sueing her just becasuse she is a girl? Sh may be one of the most kickass out of all three of them cause I'm sure impressed with how she is so far!

Na?lo

Aqua, because she has the most unique fighting style that we've seen so far. Ven seems like Sora's and Roxas's fighting style, and Terra probably is somewhat like Riku's from Reverse/Rebirth.
You can't say their style are that way. Haven't you seen the gameplays?? Terra's and Ven's fighting styles are completly different from any other before :36:!

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
You can't say their style are that way. Haven't you seen the gameplays?? Terra's and Ven's fighting styles are completly different from any other before :36:!

I was thinking the same thing. And if you guys really want to compare styles, Ven is more like Master Form with one Keyblade and the stance of Wisdom Form, but that's just my opinion. And I think Aqua is the most interesting out of all 3 of them. Or maybe it's a tie between Aqua and Ven for me.

Darkwielder45

i'm goin to play with aqua first jus because i'm eager to find out what the deal is with her, the deal with Xion, and possibly kairi....second i would play with Ven and find out what the hell his deal is and whats the mystery between him and Roxas and then of course to find out who he asks to erase him. Then of course like almost everybody has said in this post, the best for last would be Terra...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i haven't decided but aqua's gameplay and simply herself just seems lovable. maybe her first.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
It seems like mostly everybody says Terra last and Aqua first. Aqua has the most votes and Terra has the least. I like characters that have speedy attacks, but I also like using magic a lot. It's too much to take!!

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
It seems like mostly everybody says Terra last and Aqua first. Aqua has the most votes and Terra has the least. I like characters that have speedy attacks, but I also like using magic a lot. It's too much to take!!
:O you don't like doing acrobatic's and whatnot while you use magic?lol

i voted for ven. but after seeing the poll results, i'll probably play as terra first just to give him a shot at being cool.

Oathkeeper(:

IF I HAD A PSP: I would probably play as Aqua first, just because her story involves both Ven and Terra without giving too much of either of their stories away.
Then Ven, because he's chasing after Terra [wonder why?]
Then Terra because his story seems like it'd be more interesting.
But, you know, I don't have a PSP, so whatever...
T-T

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Wow, seems like no one cares much about Terra. I might do what Noich said and play as Terra first. He might be cooler than he seems.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Terra, then Aqua, then Ven. Terra first simply because he's bad ass. Aqua second so I can understand more of what Terra's motives were, and Ven the last because he's the best. ;3

@key of hearts: fuck yea son.

he's probably beast mode and the shit, but no ones giving him a chance cause of his mc hammer pants.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
MC Hammer pants:lol: Maybe I'll switch between people, if you can do that:35:

Soren

Awards
I dunno who I'll play as first. I'll Probably just go with whomever is at the top of the list (or to the left if the list is horizontal). I kinda expect this to be one of those games where you playe as one person in order to unlock the ability to play the other. If that's the case, then I'll go with whomever is unlocked first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back