• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not excited....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableSound

To have to replay Re:CoM when I finally get into Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix+. I know that it only gives you the Japanese dubs for some of the scenes, but since I'm a perfectionist when it comes down to Kingdom Hearts, I'm going to have to do it. I'm not saying it's a bad game, even though it's HELLA repetitive and easy, but with Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix waiting to be played, it's going to be tough. Sorry, I just had to vent that out yo.

wii.red24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To have to replay Re:CoM when I finally get into Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix+. I know that it only gives you the Japanese dubs for some of the scenes, but since I'm a perfectionist when it comes down to Kingdom Hearts, I'm going to have to do it. I'm not saying it's a bad game, even though it's HELLA repetitive and easy, but with Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix waiting to be played, it's going to be tough. Sorry, I just had to vent that out yo.

ok calm down take a deep breath.... inhale...ok now think about what you just said did it make any sense no... so what i want you to do is slowly repeat what you were trying to say before expect this time make sure it makes sense ok... k.:wink:

Awards
To have to replay Re:CoM when I finally get into Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix+.

To have to replay Re:CoM

replay Re:CoM

yeah uh

Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix+

Kingdom Hearts II

[QUOTE="UnstoppableSound, post: 4354285, member: 78832"][u]replay[/u][/QUOTE]

Lovin' the logic.

UnstoppableSound

Haha you guys are all stupid.
You should pay attention to details idiots (with the exception of the last response).
Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix+ is BOTH KH2FM and Re:CoM.
Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix is not Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix+.
Stupid...stupid people..I wonder how you can call yourself KH fans...

By the way...I just LOVE watching people get angry and unintelligently hateful.
Shower me with your pathetic words. I'll get a good laugh out of it.

Haha you guys are all stupid.
You should pay attention to details idiots (with the exception of the last response).
Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix+ is BOTH KH2FM and Re:CoM.
Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix is not Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix+.
Stupid...stupid people..I wonder how you can call yourself KH fans...

By the way...I just LOVE watching people get angry and unintelligently hateful.
Shower me with your pathetic words. I'll get a good laugh out of it.

you don't have to play RECOM. its an extra disc, therefore optional.

btw, its not a good idea to insult people on a forum. one of said users is a mod, an especially terrible idea.

UnstoppableSound

you don't have to play RECOM. its an extra disc, therefore optional.

I'm aware. But I'm going to have to replay it to get the Japanese dubs (see original post).
Thank you for the intelligent response though. Appreciate it.

And no, I haven't played Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix, only Kingdom Hearts II.
I just got Final Mix+ and I'm excited to play it, but not replay Re:CoM in Japanese (yes I've played the NA Re:CoM, that is why I have to replay Re:CoM in KH2FM+).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back