• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ismo

Get ready to pre-order your copy of days. Argos are selling it on September 11th as seen in their catalog ;o.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: England

i dont think so
wasnt the release 10 days after the american release?

xx kairi xx

i dont think so
wasnt the release 10 days after the american release?
The release date for the rest of the EU (october 9th) is 10 days after the american one. But we get it over here on september 11th exclusive to argos :) I even checked with the staff

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

So that means people in England could get it earlier than people in the states.

In before blasphemy!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

RIOT!

That is unfair...well...it's unfair the PAL region gets it last...but only people who buy it at Argos get it on 9/11? -_-; Bet you don't get postcards and a poster...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Yes that one. The new one they released about a month ago. shame i don't have a DS (yet) to play it in. D:

Wait, we are talking about England, aren't we? I mean, not to sound stupid but idk if America has one or not. :/ Despite the fact this thread is entitled England.

I just noticed your sig, btw. Gringringrin.

Raiko

Come break me down

Wait, we are talking about England, aren't we? I mean, not to sound stupid but idk if America has one or not. :/ Despite the fact this thread is entitled England.

I just noticed your sig, btw. Gringringrin.

LOL yep. England. I dont know if america has one either. But its pretty expensive in my point of view.

( XD you just did?)

@khallsta25: when are they releasing it in the USA?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

If england get it before the U.S.A. I will be angry

Why? America always gets everything before England, so it's good to get something first for a change.

LOL yep. England. I dont know if america has one either. But its pretty expensive in my point of view.

( XD you just did?)

Ohhh, that's goood. I'll go check my copy of the catalogue now, if I have one. How much is it? Is it around the usual new DS game price? About £35 or something?

And yah. I'm blind LYKE DIS 8( WHUR MY GLASSES WHUR R DEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back