• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 13: Reign of the fal'Cie (OOC & Sing-Up Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Me too, I'm ready for 13 and Versus 13 to at least have a set oversea release date.

Anyone see if you can get at least 2 or 3 more people to join. I'll probably start it tomorrow or tuesday cause I'll be busy monday.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Forgive the incompletion, but I need a little time to think. ^^

l’Cie Temp
Name: Ai Del Lune
Affiliation: Cocoon
Home Town: N/A
Appearance: Click
Personality: Bubbly and laid back, Ai is a peace-lover who wishes for violence to end. She is gentle though gullible, often leading to her getting into situations. She admits that sometimes her ideals are out of reach, but does her best to at least make sure she doesn't get in the way.
Eilodon: Carbuncle
Eilodon Special Attack: Ruby Balm (heals all allies in range)
Weapon: Bracelet
Main Magic: Cura
Sub-Magic: Protect, Reflect
Tattoo: Click (in black of course)-- it is located on her left wrist.
Bio: Born an only child to a poor family, Ai struggled every day to earn the life she had. As a attempt to get money, she worked various jobs at unfair hours, but eventually quit each job as none provided her with the money she needed. When her father passed away, her mother decided to sell their most precious heirloom--a necklace that was said to be thousands of years old. The money they got was more than enough for a new home and the like, but something had deeply troubled her mother. Not much time passed when one day Ai came home to find the house empty. After searching for her mother, she discovered the Cie Corpse of her mother and as it enveloped her, she mentioned how her Focus was to keep the necklace with her at all times. Forced to fight for her life, Ai tried but was soon cornered and was near death. After a stroke of luck having the house collapse, she could feel herself slipping away, her hand reaching for the corpse of her mother. She noted her hand glowing, and Carbuncle came to her rescue; after healing her, it dissapeared back into the new mark on her wrist, and with much fear, Ai fled the scene. Much to her dismay, she learned more of her mother's condition: that the cause had been a failure to complete her Focus, which was vital to every l'Cie, and as a result became a Cie Corpse.
Other: She loves to cook and clean, though she has those days where she simply lays around and does nothing.

Name: Rosa La'DuVar
Affiliation: Cocoon
Appearance: Clicky
Personality: She tends to be very serious and somewhat emotionless, giving little or no respect to those she dislikes.
Eilodon: Sylph
Eilodon Special Attack: Whispering Wind
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Main Magic: Aeroga
Sub-Magic: Silence, Scathe
Tattoo: Clicky--it is located on her back.
Bio: Born to a famly of high nobility, Rosa was spoiled to a tee by clueless parents who never cared for nothing more than money. After a freak explosion finally killed them both, Rosa inherited all the money and decided to fund it into the technoligical advances of Pulse; it came with great success and even more riches. However, she became quite bored with the whole sceme, and left to see what more the world had to offer.After a while she traveled to Cocoon and remained, though some consider her already 'Infected'.
Other: Rosa prefers reading when alone, always carrying a book with her entitled, "My Canary".

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
That's ok. I''l wait for about 2 more people to join. If not I'll start tuesday. Unless a majority wants to start tomorrow.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
my temp. is almost finished =) , just need to write the bio and then I'm done ^ ^

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ok then. I guess the amount of people we have now is enough to have a good RP.

I might change the rule to where your 2nd character can be a l'Cie.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I took out the rule to where you can only have 1 l'Cie. You can have 2 l'Cie characters.

The roleplay will start tomorrow night.

Lumine

Awards
I'll finish my temp. tomorrow first thing when I return from work =D. Can't wait for this to start XD.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I took out the rule to where you can only have 1 l'Cie. You can have 2 l'Cie characters.

The roleplay will start tomorrow night.

I changed my second character to a l'Cie. 8D And I finished the templates for the most part.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
You're trying to find the location of the opposing l'Cie, fal'Cie. Since my character is kind of like a key to the roleplay if you read my post carefully you can find out the location of the others. But I wont make it easy...it'll be small clues.

You can have confrontation with the opposing l'Cie and Holy Gov.

Sorry to say this but I have to postpone the RP till tomorrow because I just got done with my water survival training for rotc and i'm tired and gotta wake up at 5 in the morning.

Tomorrow for sure....100%

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
You're trying to find the location of the opposing l'Cie, fal'Cie. Since my character is kind of like a key to the roleplay if you read my post carefully you can find out the location of the others. But I wont make it easy...it'll be small clues.

You can have confrontation with the opposing l'Cie and Holy Gov.

Sorry to say this but I have to postpone the RP till tomorrow because I just got done with my water survival training for rotc and i'm tired and gotta wake up at 5 in the morning.

Tomorrow for sure....100%

Aw. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Time to play the waiting game...

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ok....I made a little white lie. Because I read Flower's post in a sad way I decided to go ahead and post the RP.

I didnt do much in my post. I just made the setting for now.

Flower your first character is accepted. If both your charactes are l'Cie they have to belong to the same affiliation.

I'll send the location of fal'Cie tomorrow.

Last edited:

Lumine

Awards
Temp. finished =D , approve it quickly so I could post XD.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
... has anyone posted yet other than Vex?

and i don't know what im supposed to be posting... arent i supposed to get some kind of message or something... if not then cool!!! i will think of something

Lumine

Awards
BluFire posted too, I unno really if I should post right away or wait for da pm but anyways I still have to wait till he approves my temp. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back