• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
I seriously played "King of the Hill"
I was like: "there's no way I'm going to fall off" after falling down a lot.
So I would let Donald and Goofy handle the ones on the bottom then I'd attack all the flying magical ones with my magic and not fall off

Lolz that's exactly what I would do. I didn't really get lost in Monstro thoguh, I knew where to go but I would accidently walk through the wrong door b/c they all look the same. Then I would just retrace and after the first playthrough I didn't do that again. Hollow Bastion was so much more confusing.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Lolz that's exactly what I would do. I didn't really get lost in Monstro thoguh, I knew where to go but I would accidently walk through the wrong door b/c they all look the same. Then I would just retrace and after the first playthrough I didn't do that again.

The doors thing didn't really confuse me.

Hollow Bastion was so much more confusing.

Ugh!
I hated the "puzzle" navigation of Hallow Bastion.
I got so lost all the time.

Aria

braver by the minute
Yeah I would be there and then not play for a few days and then when I came back I would forget everything about it. I wish they had a "puzzle" world like that in kh2 though, it would've been fun.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I would be there and then not play for a few days and then when I came back I would forget everything about it. I wish they had a "puzzle" world like that in kh2 though, it would've been fun.

I still love Hallow Bastion but I got so frustrated with the lift stop that it was insane lol

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The Lift Stop had me going in circles for ages before I finally broke down and used a guide. My second Playthrough was a piece of cake though. If they had added a puzzle world to KHII, it would've rose in my standings.

Aria

braver by the minute
I still love Hallow Bastion but I got so frustrated with the lift stop that it was insane lol
Lol yeah that was so hard to figure out. All I could think of when I was trying to figure it out was that I wish they had The Legend of Zelda-like maps ^_^

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
The Lift Stop had me going in circles for ages before I finally broke down and used a guide. My second Playthrough was a piece of cake though. If they had added a puzzle world to KHII, it would've rose in my standings.

Haha, I was in agony while running around that thing.
But I did level up a lot so it was all good :D
I never used a guide (since I didn't have one, plus I was too stubborn)
But when I finally got the Castle Chapel I was SOOOO happy it was insane.

Lol yeah that was so hard to figure out. All I could think of when I was trying to figure it out was that I wish they had The Legend of Zelda-like maps ^_^

Haha I know!
Sometimes I WISHED KH had a map but it was cool without it as well.

A

Azrael

It's not confusing at all.

Only those who say that obviously like KHII

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Cuz KHII posed absolutely no challenge whatsoever.

So true.
Hence why I like KH better.
They basically spoon fed us with the reaction commands and MEGA combos.
Plus, was I the only person who was UBER upset when there was no dodgeroll?

Aria

braver by the minute
So true.
Hence why I like KH better.
They basically spoon fed us with the reaction commands and MEGA combos.
Plus, was I the only person who was UBER upset when there was no dodgeroll?

I was like "what?!?!? No dodge roll?!?!" I liked KH a lot better. The kh2 reaction commands were to simple.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I was like "what?!?!? No dodge roll?!?!" I liked KH a lot better. The kh2 reaction commands were to simple.

I know!
Loosing dodgeroll was a sad loss :(

:lol: We all think alike

25 char

Yay!

The MEGA combos were useful on Hades Cup.
And yeah i loved dodgeroll.
How is this about Monstro why does everyone get off topic?

Yes the mega combos were useful but in KH2 they like eliminated half a bar on an enemy and made the game a bit too easy.

I think everyone loved dodgeroll :D

Because people stray off topic at times... Ya know?

Radon

mofo
I could never find the room where Riku and Maleficent were. :tongue: Shuddup I was 8.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
I know!
Loosing dodgeroll was a sad loss :(

Yay!

Yes the mega combos were useful but in KH2 they like eliminated half a bar on an enemy and made the game a bit too easy.

I think everyone loved dodgeroll :D

Because people stray off topic at times... Ya know?
sorry but i dont remember what mega combos are-can someone refresh my memory?

I could never find the room where Riku and Maleficent were. :tongue: Shuddup I was 8.
lol wow i was 12 when i started kh

Number XXI

I thought this was A]about getting lost in the bowels of monstro's bowels? But anyways, i kind off liked the reaction command thing....

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
I thought this was A]about getting lost in the bowels of monstro's bowels? But anyways, i kind off liked the reaction command thing....

well it was originally but that topic got covered already and people get off topic all the time so...

reaction command in kh1 or 2?

i think the topic now is what other places you found confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back