• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I cant beat axel!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I suggest looking in IGN if your that lost Reku. They have tons of walkthroughs there so you don't have to start threads on it.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
look up ign.com on your computer. It'll be a gaming site most likely the first one on the page. Click on it and then you can look up your game. They have just about everything pertaining to entertainment so I visit often.

State

Awards
Stock some "0" cards and only use them when his about to use a sleigh. Have some Blizzard cards to use the sleighs "Blizzard Raid" and "Blizzara/ga". Have some potions so you can re-use some cards without wasting some time on reloading them and use Dodge Roll when you think you can dodge some of his attacks. Also, watch for an attack pattern.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
wow marluxia 1is tuff I just beat him and #2 . on#3 I got to 4 health bars left and died from doom!
curse you doom!:angry:

Lol I just played the game over and owned his butt today in proud mode with a magic deck with 2 mega ethers and 1 elixir and 2 zero attack cards. I just spam Firaga. I used it 115 times in the whole game
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back