• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hanekoma plays no role in the creation of Shibuya, merely the supervision of The Game (lol). It was either fully or largely done by Joshua.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Pretty sure that any and all Taboo Noise drop Shadow Matter, save maybe for one...

Awards
And as for Dark Matter, I only recall Reaper Beat dropping it on Ultimate difficulty...

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Yeah, I now know those Wall of Grizzly Noise hold Shadow Matter on Ultimate. Tigris Cantus/ Taboo Sho drops the Go 2 Hell Pin on Normal. I think on Ultimate, all Noise bosses drop pins with the first part of their Noise name on it.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
For some reason, despite being on ultimate I never seem to get any of the dark or shadow matter ever.

I'm always inundated with tektite or rare metal.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Isn't there some setting on the Noise Report though that lets yolu change the Drop Rate? Like you can make it so that everything is always 100% or make it so that the percentages are really small or something.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Oh yeah, I forgot about changing drop rates.

I never really bothered with it as I preferred to keep at a large amount of health, I think thats what I need to do.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
So, I'm replaying. I'm on the final day of Joshua's chapter. Fighting Sho, I dunno how I survived this shit before with even shittier pins.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
In my own replaying, I've officially, just about mastered every pin possible that I have, evolving and such by having multiples. It's a really cool feeling to not have any more pins to level up for now. Allows me to do some fun customizing with my deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back