• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks BBS will be best KH yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So which one will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
im still not sure yet ill wait to see how the game plays first. (supposed card system :-/) story should be interesting tho.
i chose kh2

TwilightLegends

I think it it will be pretty good, but I don't know if it will be as good as KH1, not that I think nothing could ever surpass it, I just think it IS only a sidegame, so we can't expect a whole lot. I think it will be better than KH2 probably, but like I said, it's most likely not going to be the best, because it is only a side game.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
COM was a side game and it was awesome. CC is a side game and it was almost as good as VII.

BBS is a side game and look at it so far. It looks like it has the feel of KH1 which makes it really good and most likely it will be the best.

It has the length of a numbered FF, a battle system that takes the battle systems of all three KH's and combines them along with new features and improvements, it has a dark feel to it, it uses alot of dark disney movies, and it is portable so we can play it anytime anywhere.

To me this makes it the best.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
im still not sure yet ill wait to see how the game plays first. (supposed card system :-/) story should be interesting tho.
i chose kh2
lol..card system was waay old, they're not using that anymore.. xD
Crisis core was a side game...and probably have better story than ff7
wait..FFVII is fucking epic though.. :(
COM was a side game and it was awesome. CC is a side game and it was almost as good as VII.

BBS is a side game and look at it so far. It looks like it has the feel of KH1 which makes it really good and most likely it will be the best.

It has the length of a numbered FF, a battle system that takes the battle systems of all three KH's and combines them along with new features and improvements, it has a dark feel to it, it uses alot of dark disney movies, and it is portable so we can play it anytime anywhere.

To me this makes it the best.
true words ;~;
:D

wwinterj

KH 1 is the best so far for me. I do see it all as one big story and have not played RE: COM. However KH was a game that I never thought would work. It made me the KH fan I am today through it's story, Gameplay and overall feel.

I did not get this feeling in KH 2. I hope I get this feeling back in BBS but I am not sure. I did not think much of days.

Allister Rose

French Lover
KH 1 is the best so far for me. I do see it all as one big story and have not played RE: COM. However KH was a game that I never thought would work. It made me the KH fan I am today through it's story, Gameplay and overall feel.

I did not get this feeling in KH 2. I hope I get this feeling back in BBS but I am not sure. I did not think much of days.

i liked how the worlds looked and the magical feel, but they didnt make the worlds look like they were...idk...'connected'

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
No it wont be the best game.
Itll be a good game with a darker theme yes but best game no.
If it went console port with expansion and added stuff then maybe.

Allister Rose

French Lover
No it wont be the best game.
Itll be a good game with a darker theme yes but best game no.
If it went console port with expansion and added stuff then maybe.

ugh....i'm a sucker for graphics...but maybe your pushing your opinion a bit too far....what does the console have to with the game experience?

i could understand days though, even with a small screen, the characters didnt look exactly right...

Captain Garlock

ugh....i'm a sucker for graphics...but maybe your pushing your opinion a bit too far....what does the console have to with the game experience?

Lol wut?
What im saying is if they market this game as portable then port it to console itll be a better game.
You know like all the great ports weve had with added features and bonuses and some cleared up story eeing as how i knwo this game wont cover EVERYTHING.
Look at star wars force unleashed they made a special game edition for two missions that add to the story D:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Lol wut?
What im saying is if they market this game as portable then port it to console itll be a better game.
You know like all the great ports weve had with added features and bonuses and some cleared up story eeing as how i knwo this game wont cover EVERYTHING.
Look at star wars force unleashed they made a special game edition for two missions that add to the story D:

it doesnt need a port...they can do it, but they most likely wont. just like days (even though it might be cool)

COM was considered the best kh game even before they ported it to ps2...so it doesnt need a port....and why would they?

Captain Garlock

it doesnt need a port...they can do it, but they most likely wont. just like days (even though it might be cool)

You are totally missing the point.
Ok lets say they release BBS.
Its a portable title.
In the gaming world it works either two ways
Handheld=====>Console (more features extras)
Console======>Handheld(more features extras)

This happens with all games that sell well.
Prime example:
Monster hunter

If they see they can make cash they will port it and remake it over and over.
Also seeing as how i doubt this game will tie all lose ends.
A console update or whatever they do could provide those means.
And rack in that cash S-E loves to make.
I see no proof or evidence against a remake.
It also seems more likely with the psp ps2 ratio.

COM was considered the best kh game even before they ported it to ps2...so it doesnt need a port....and why would they?

Heard of money?

Allister Rose

French Lover
You are totally missing the point.
Ok lets say they release BBS.
Its a portable title.
In the gaming world it works either two ways
Handheld=====>Console (more features extras)
Console======>Handheld(more features extras)

This happens with all games that sell well.
Prime example:
Monster hunter

If they see they can make cash they will port it and remake it over and over.
Also seeing as how i doubt this game will tie all lose ends.
A console update or whatever they do could provide those means.
And rack in that cash S-E loves to make.
I see no proof or evidence against a remake.
It also seems more likely with the psp ps2 ratio.

Heard of money?

COM was considered the best kh game even before the port. but since it hit so well, they decided to remake it for a better feel. sure they added more, bu tonly because the GBA version was so limited that the ps2 version would need extra. it doesnt mean that the game was the best because it gota port.

if we go by your logic than Crisis core should have been ported ofr ps2 or 3 right?

your logic is very weird....first you say the game wont be the best unless it was ported, now you say all great games have a port for promotional reasons.....

i'm not getting you...

Captain Garlock

COM was considered the best kh game even before the port. but since it hit so well, they decided to remake it for a better feel. sure they added more, bu tonly because the GBA version was so limited that the ps2 version would need extra. it doesnt mean that the game was the best because it gota port.

Wow..did you not just say what i said >_>

if we go by your logic than Crisis core should have been ported ofr ps2 or 3 right?

Probably look at AC:Complete >_>

your logic is very weird....first you say the game wont be the best unless it was ported, now you say all great games have a port for promotional reasons.....

My logic is wierd when you just said what i said?
And used a direct example of what i said to make your point?
Yes its true most games do get ports for the cash.
Have you read gaming news for the past years?
Bioshock is on ps3 now too?
Guess why?
TO MAKE MORE CASH.

Its like asking

You: Yo TN whyd you add like a couple new scenes and like a extra 20 minutes about that dumb orphan Denzel?
TN: I have a bad habit of remaking things that could be better.

If they see an opening to make more cash with a port they will do it.
The reason i said it wont be the best Kh game is because its a system that isnt going down a very great route as of now >_>
Now if they port it it may have some hope of doing better D:
Get me now?

If you look at the psp communities take on sony and the platform they chose it for i dont think itll sell to hot >_>\
If they port it though.
Maybe it will have a chance and be the best kh game out there.
Lol like 80% of sonys fanbase left after there
"LOL WE HAD A UMD-;ESS PSP PLANNED ALONG TIME AGO" STUNT.

Trust me we will see a port ---

Lolita

Dear You
I actually think it might be the best KH yet. I get a different feel from it that interests me alot. I love the worlds and the controls so far, and the characters seem pretty deep.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It has a chance beat out the first KH. Every game that's been created has had its flaws. All improvements made possible by past experiences are to be poured into this game. The question is whether or not the results of this concoction can stand tall against a game that in its short life can already be considered a classic. It could honestly go either way, and it wouldn't be surprising for it to be much better or much worse.

Alex999

Trust me we will see a port ---

a port of BBS is pointless. this isn't the same case as COM.

you have 3 kh games, he's not going to want to make a port of one because people will ask for the same from the others.

furthermore, the reason for a port is to improve the graphics and scenery of the story. BBS graphics are top notch and scenes are looking more dramatic than kh2. there is absolutely no need for a port.

people are BEGGING for kh3, he knows this and mentioned it in an interview. after BBS release hes not going to waste time with ports. hes going to focus on what people are asking for.

the only remake that would make sense is 358/2 days, and i can guarantee you even that game won't see a port.

you first said that it would only be the best if they make a port and add things, then you said all great games get a port. ur not making any sense. the port will be the best? is that what your trying to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back