• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

You are not very perceptive. Just saying.

Well just falling asleep together seemed too boring to be the truth so I just negated that as a possibility when I was thinking about it. lol. But that's cool too.

A

Audo

No... we fell asleep with each other purposefully.

Well just falling asleep together seemed too boring to be the truth so I just negated that as a possibility when I was thinking about it. lol. But that's cool too.
I wasn't trying to say anything exciting happened. You were the one who took my being grateful for my friendship as something sexual... =/

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Hi everyone!
Well I guess im kinda new to the LGBT thread, I might have been on the older ones but I honestly don't remember, I haven't been on the forums for a very long time.
Well, im bi...but it seems that I am more into guys than girls, but i'm ok with that.
No crushes or drama relating to the subject, so it's all good.
So whats up with you guys?
(Sorry if I don't understand whats going on, I don't feel like reading 23 pages -___- )

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Have any of you heard of the Q? LGBQT?

I've heard 2 things. The Q can just stand for QUEER. Which can mean whatever you want it to mean, I suppose. Cross-dressing comes to my mind.

Or the Q can stand for Questioning.

I'm more interested to here... should those who fall under the Q be a part of LGBT? Should LGBT become LGBQT?

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com

I've heard 2 things. The Q can just stand for QUEER. Which can mean whatever you want it to mean, I suppose. Cross-dressing comes to my mind.

I'm more interested to here... should those who fall under the Q be a part of LGBT? Should LGBT become LGBQT?

Um....No

Questioning is only that - questioning who you are, its not an orientation

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

If you're questioning, doesn't that already put you in the LGB part, anyway?

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
There are too many acronyms to keep up with, so I just stuck with a popular one.

This thread, of course, is meant to be a place of discussion for topics concerning sexuality, no matter what you're sexuality is.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Tiamod..."Sexual orientation is a pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions to men, women, both genders, neither gender, or another gender."
And mind you, the T in LGBT stands for transexuals.
Transexuality has little to do with sexual orientation.

Does Bi-curious count? Can someone who is just "bi-curious" seriously have a relationship with someone who is certain of their sexuality? Because most times when I bring up that topic with anyone, they say something along the lines of "That is the worst thing you can do". Being bi-curious isn't your sexual orientation. Its a phase. Would you call yourself a bisexual when you're just bi-curious? Isn't it offensive to those who ARE bisexual to be grouped with those who are bi-curious? I like the term "questioning" much better.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Eh, in my mind... if you're "bicurious", then either:

A. You want attention.
B. You're actually bisexual, but don't want to say it.

A

Audo

Tiamod..."Sexual orientation is a pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions to men, women, both genders, neither gender, or another gender."
And mind you, the T in LGBT stands for transexuals.
Transexuality has little to do with sexual orientation.

Does Bi-curious count? Can someone who is just "bi-curious" seriously have a relationship with someone who is certain of their sexuality? Because most times when I bring up that topic with anyone, they say something along the lines of "That is the worst thing you can do". Being bi-curious isn't your sexual orientation. Its a phase. Would you call yourself a bisexual when you're just bi-curious? Isn't it offensive to those who ARE bisexual to be grouped with those who are bi-curious? I like the term "questioning" much better.
Actually the T is for Transgender.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i have this crush on this girl. she's straight though...and kinda my best friend....my other friend knows and he's kinda black mailing me. if she were to ever find out, she might not be my friend anymore since she is against any LGBT stuff....so what can i do so my friend doesnt expose me to my best friend?

A

Audo

If your friend would stop being your friend because you're bi then she isn't a friend worth having, let alone your "best friend".

I had a crush on my best friend, and i told him i liked him and he took it just fine. If anything, we're closer now because of it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
If your friend would stop being your friend because you're bi then she isn't a friend worth having, let alone your "best friend".

I had a crush on my best friend, and i told him i liked him and he took it just fine. If anything, we're closer now because of it.

really? alright thanx...that helps alot

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
really? alright thanx...that helps alot

Just don't tell your friend if she is likely to spread gossip - if you are in the closet to certain people that is, also if you're financially dependent on your parents and they are the conservitive/very religious type...if thats the case it could turn out badly :/ .

So...whats new with everyone?

A

Audo

Is it weird for a straight guy to hold another guy's hand and let a guy fall asleep on his shoulder/rest his head on another guy's shoulder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back