• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Download only?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwinterj

With the PSP GO due out soon will Birth By Sleep be download only?
I hear a few games are going to be download only and this sucks to be as I would want a physical copy of any game.I just hope BBS is not one of them.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
With the PSP GO due out soon will Birth By Sleep be download only?
I hear a few games are going to be download only and this sucks to be as I would want a physical copy of any game.I just hope BBS is not one of them.

I agree. Downloading games sucks. Physical games are better.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
BBS is supposed to be both download and UMD. Don't remember where I read it though.

Anywhoo, Square would miss out way to much fat stacks of cash if it were only download.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I hope they don't go off and make every console where you have to download games. Some of us don't like it and some of us are more protective of our credit cards that others.

BBS better be on UMD.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
The only plus about downloaded games, is that they can't get scratched, and never work again.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The only plus about downloaded games, is that they can't get scratched, and never work again.

Just take the scratched disc to a place where they clean them, like a pawn shop or something. It only cost like 3 bucks.

I hope they don't go off and make every console where you have to download games. Some of us don't like it and some of us are more protective of our credit cards that others.

BBS better be on UMD.

PSN cards.

I'd be fine if you could download BBS. I'd still buy it on UMD, but the download option would be nice.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It'll be for both, it will be in an UMD and it will be downloadable. At E3, when the PSP Go was announced to be a download only console, it was mentioned that there would still be UMD releases for future games. Both PSPs are going to be supported, so no need to worry.

crazzyBRY

Better if its download

-Faster Loading =)

UMD

-You can share it to other people

I think all the new games comming after oct 1st will have a downloadable and a umd version of the game

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I pray that it isn't download only. If it is, I won't be able to get it. Don't ask why.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
I pray that it isn't download only. If it is, I won't be able to get it. Don't ask why.

It wont be only downloadable. It's not like all the thousands of PSP users are just gonna cough up $250 to buy the PSP Go when it comes out. Sony will be smart and allow all game developers (i.e. Square-enix) to sell games as UMD's and downloads.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i wouldnt worry
id just go on a maniacal rampage with my abdomen killer (keyblade) till they make a umd (this is only if they dont make one in the beginning)

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Actually, a bigger plus. The download only version would be installed, therefore faster loading time. Plus it isn't UMD, so it wouldn't suck the fuck out of the battery.

Really, I hate playing UMD games. The load times are annoying, the noise of the running UMD is very annoying and the fact that it sucks the battery life just makes the PSP an unappealing portable console.

BUT... I still buy it on UMD. Because I'm a cheap bastard who will find a bargain.

wwinterj

I am unsure if this is true but after looking around I think any PSP owner can download games without having to buy a PSP GO.I think you just need a good sized memory stick.

I still don't want to be forced into downloading games.However it is nice to know I can still get the games if it comes to that. :23:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back