• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[.:CRISIS REALITY:.] A FFVII: CRISIS CORE AU RP Sign-Ups/OOC Discussion Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
.:[CRISIS REALITY]:.

A Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Alternate Universe Roleplay
crisiscore.jpg

Created by Candy Fair
Co-Creators: Rauxlen and Neglect

PLEASE READ:

Welcome to Crisis Reality: A FFVII: Crisis Core Alternate Universe (story) Roleplay! If you're wondering if this is a FFVII: Crisis Core related, roleplay, which you should tell by the title, it is! Anywho, before you go on. We'd like to welcome you here and that if you are interested, please read below and if you any questions/suggestions/ideas and comments, please do so and ask/comment away! We'd happy to respond but anyway, aside from that let me explain this RP:
This roleplay does pertain to the video game Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core but it is an Alternate Universe.​

If you're unsure what that is:AU=Alternate Universe, meaning a canon story that is set in an alternate universe basically what the word says. So this story relates to Crisis Core very much so but is also a story set in a different place and has a different plot to it. Hope this helps explains if you're wondering about this RP.​

Plot:

On the Planet within the timeframe of Crisis Core, the several unaccountable disappearence of ordinary citizens have enticed the involvement of Shinra's elite military branch, SOLDIER. In accordance to proximity readings, the suspected area embodies an odd electro-magnetic field which renders renders the many technology equipment dysfunctional. In concern with the instability that this quaint activity may bring. 1st Class SOLDIER Zack Fair is assigned to the classified operation, and is immediately sent to investigate. Secretly followed by his former friend and tutor, Angeal Hewley, the two are witness to the discovery of something shocking and alien to abysmal proportions; a portal named Midbend, functioning as a gateway to an uknown destination. Driven by instinctual curiousity, Zack Fair approaches the portal so called Midbend, only to be vaccumed in by the strength of its gravitional pull. Angeal, observing this occur, follows Zack into the portal. The two find themselves in an entirely new universe, yet sharing identical attributes to their own. Now existing in this alternate dimension, their presence may indicate something greater than the two could imagine and the oddity of it all is, they feel a new sense of consciousness; they begin to feel....'real'. Amongst their mission, they are about to meet unlikely allies and about to go through series of events and chaos that seems further from anything they imagined.​

Rules:
  1. No Godmodding/Powerplaying!​
  2. Proper Grammar/Puncutation is a must! I don’t want to have and try to decipher typespeak (examples are lyk OMG I h8u zck fair) unless something is wrong with your computer or whatever, please inform one of us.​
  3. Please have more then one liners simply because one-liners are no fun. I suggest a paragraph is the shortest that you can type. Aside from this, the longer, the better.​
  4. 4 character is the limit. By the way, a note to you all: If you are a busy bee but like to join this RP, please only do 1 or 2 characters, and not all 4, just so in case you be in the RP and not have to give up any characters and so forth. Just an advice/ a word of wisdom! Also up to at 5-6 abilities. Most is 6. Least is 2 or 3, depending on your character.​
  5. In discussions, I’m not a big fan of swearing, so don’t do it too much, please! In the RP is fine, but a limit would be nice or refrain of swearing would be nice.​
  6. Like many other RP, it applies here and everywhere: Respect others and their opinions, PLEASE! I don’t tolerate anybody bashing others just because they think their ideas sucks or whatever, if you don’t have anything nice, DON’T say it. Unless you’re helping somebody else out or giving them solid advice, NO BASHING OTHER ROLEPLAYERS or one of us here (especially me) will make sure you’ll be kicked out.​
  7. Romance is allowed but please keep it at a PG-13 rating!!!!​
  8. Critiscism and comments are accepted. But please if somebody doesn't want too much or too harsh criticism, don't give them trouble!​
  9. Have fun!​
Note: If you have any ideas/comments/questions you want to contribute and or ask, PLEASE DO SO! We value your opinions, comments, and will try to answer what we can!

CRISIS CORE CHARACTERS:

• Zack Fair
  • Angeal Hewley
  • Sephiroth​
  • Genesis Rhapsodos​
  • Cloud Strife​
  • Tseng​
  • Cissnei​
  • Aerith Gainsborough​
  • Lazard​
  • Hollander​
  • Tifa Lockhard​
  • Yuffie Kisaragi​
Templates:

OC CHARACTERS TEMPLATE:

Name:​

Description:​

Bio:​

Weapons/Choice of Defense:​

Abilities (up to 4):​

Other Info:​

NOTE: If you have no abilities, then don’t fill that part out. You can omit it or leave it out. :p

WE NEED A ZACK FAIR!!!!!!! :D

FINAL FANTASY VII: CRISIS CORE CHARACTER TEMPLATE:

Name:
Weapons/Powers:
Abilities (up to 6 please):
Description:
Bio:​

Other Info:​

NOTE: Pictures are welcome for the description!

ROSTER:

FFVII: CRISIS CORE CHARACTERS:
Sephiroth-Palmer
Aerith Gainsborough-Flower​

OC CHARACTERS:
Creed Dekore-Neglect
Bonzi-Lycanthrope
Kei-Rauxlen
Crey Zance-Axix
Genij-Black Stripes​

Pending:
Genisis-Neglect
Seira Richardson-Candy Fair
Tseng-Mr. Wilhelm
Cloud-RADiance
Jason Smith-cloudwolf124
Tifa Lockhart-Flower​

Last edited:

Neglect

Spectacular. I'll have a template for Genesis and an OC up soon. (If anyone else is looking to play Genesis, feel free to submit your own template to challenge me!)

Danica Syer

Lycan was. lol. Anyway, it's just starting. So I guess I should be doing a Cissnei and an OC template. So yes, thanks Negelect. :) As for a Zack Fair, do you think I should do him then?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Name:Sephirtoth

Loyal to Shrina or Oppose:Loyal (for the time being)

Weapons/Powers: A long masamune

Abilities:Dark Materia, he creates an orb in the palm of his hand, and then rains metors on his foe. ( If you don't like the fact that I used a FFVII ability, then let me know and I will change it)

Omnislash: Sephiroth charges his sword for a quick second, and then unleashes a huge flurry of slices and slashes; leaving the foe with cuts all over his body.

Draw Slash: Sehpiroth, draws his sword in behind his back and then realease a huge wave, that can pierce through almost anything.

Description:Sephiroth is a tall, stern, quite man; with long straight sliver hair.

Bio: Sephiroth, is a elite among Shinra, a SOLDIER 1st class, a hero; looked up too by so many. He is accompanied by only three other SOLDIER 1st. Sehpiorth, doesn't really have any connections with any of the other SOLDIER members, he does look at Zack and evaluates him and has a keen eye for him. Sephiroth knows that there is something special about Zack and that is why he follows him. Shepiroth got into SOLDIER when he left Hollander and decide to go out on his own, he thought that the Shinra Company, would be a great place to hone his skill; Shepiroth was right and he progressed greatly and soon became a 1st.

Other Info: Shepiroth, was birth by a woman named, Lucretcia, she was given this job by doctor Hojo himself. Sephiroth, is a cell colaberation of Jenova, an Mako energy. He sports incredible strenght and speed. He is quite, not one to speak. Not much is know about Shepiroth's childhood, it is know that he was hated and not liked by almost anybody. A man by the name of Hollander found him and made him what he is today, because Hollander knew what Shepiroth was and the power he held. Hollander then went mad, and Sephiroth went out to find his own path to walk in life.

Need anything else let me know.

Last edited:

Neglect

Lycan was. lol. Anyway, it's just starting. So I guess I should be doing a Cissnei and an OC template. So yes, thanks Negelect. :) As for a Zack Fair, do you think I should do him then?

No problem. I think you should see if anyone else would be interested in playing him, as you seem to look at it as if playing him was an obligation rather than something you'd like to do (correct me if I'm wrong). Bottom line: if you'll have fun and enjoy RPing Zack, and think that you can handle three characters, I'd say go for it.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Nah, if Neglect wants Genesis, feel free. I'm actually more concerned with trying to get my creativ juices flowing for my writing itself, so just making an OC template should help.

I'll submit it by tomorrow night, hopefully.

Neglect

Nah, if Neglect wants Genesis, feel free. I'm actually more concerned with trying to get my creativ juices flowing for my writing itself, so just making an OC template should help.

Are you sure? If you're interested in playing Genesis, by all means pursue it. But of course, it's your choice and if you feel content with your OC, than you're content. :lol:

Danica Syer

Name:Sephirtoth

Loyal to Shrina or Oppose:Loyal (for the time being)

Weapons/Powers: A long masamune

Abilities:Dark Materia, he creates an orb in the palm of his hand, and then rains metors on his foe. ( If you don't like the fact that I used a FFVII ability, then let me know and I will change it)

Description:Sephiroth is a tall, stern, quite man; with long straight sliver hair.

Bio: Sephiroth, is a elite among Shinra, a SOLDIER 1st class, a hero; looked up too by so many. He is accompanied by only three other SOLDIER 1st.

Other Info: Shepiroth, was birth by a woman named, Lucretcia, she was given this job by doctor Hojo himself. Sephiroth, is a cell colaberation of Jenova, an Mako energy. He sports incredible strenght and speed. He is quite, not one to speak. Not much is know about Shepiroth's childhood, it is know that he was hated and not liked by almost anybody. A man by the name of Hollander found him and made him what he is today, because Hollander knew what Shepiroth was and the power he held. Hollander then went mad, and Sephiroth went out to find his own path to walk in life.

Need anything else let me know.

I would say it's good but a picture for the description and more of his bio would be nice, like more of how he got started and all quite possibly but it's alright. Just edit those. And maybe a few more abilities? But I like it.

No problem. I think you should see if anyone else would be interested in playing him, as you seem to look at it as if playing him was an obligation rather than something you'd like to do (correct me if I'm wrong). Bottom line: if you'll have fun and enjoy RPing Zack, and think that you can handle three characters, I'd say go for it.

Yes, actually I would like to roleplay as him. I just don't think that I'm fit enough for him and not because I'm a girl or anything. It's just that I'm not really good with the fighting parts in terms of story even though I played the game, if that makes sense...I mean it'd be great but it's hard to explain. Thanks. Yes, I can only do 2 but I'll figure something else and Zack would be the one to start the RP. So I'll have to work on him and all. Maybe I can do him instead of Cissnei.

Oh okay that's fine and yeah, that's good. So you're gonna start RPing then? XD Oh okay, whatever suits you best.

Okies. I'll be looking forward to it. If I'm not there to accept the admission then please talk to Rauxlen or Negelect or whoever's on.

This looks great; I'll try to do my temp for today, it'll be either Rufus or Tseng if I have more ideas for that last one (or both if I'm full of ideas)

Tseng is fine. I'm not sure if I'm doing Before Crisis considered I've never played it and all and I kind of wanted to focus more on Crisis Core but I do like the ideas you had in mind from there. I don't know. Maybe we can talk more about in a PM or something if you'd like. I don't mind.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Alright, I didn't know how many abilities we could have so I just put one.

EDIT: I edited my temp Candy.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Name: Aerith Gainsborough
Loyal to Shrina or Oppose: Oppose
Weapons/Powers: Staves or Poles/ White Magic
Abilities: Healing Wind
Cure Materia
Life Materia

Description: Aerith
Bio:
Aerith was born from one of the last remaining Cetra, Ifalna, and her father was Professor Gast Faremis in Icicle Inn on February 7th, 1985. However, when she was barely twenty days old on the 27th, Professor Hojo tracked down Gast, killed him and captured Ifalna and Aerith. The two became subject to numerous experiments by Hojo and ShinRa. Seven years later in 1992, Ifalna and Aerith escaped, but Ifalna was greatly wounded and only made it as far as Midgar. Dying on the train tracks within the Slums, Ifalna gave the young Aerith to Elmyra Gainsborough just before she died.

Other Info: [?]

I'd like to take Tifa as well, but I'll see if anyone else wants her first, then I'll decide.

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Tseng is fine. I'm not sure if I'm doing Before Crisis considered I've never played it and all and I kind of wanted to focus more on Crisis Core but I do like the ideas you had in mind from there. I don't know. Maybe we can talk more about in a PM or something if you'd like. I don't mind.
Well, I didn't want to use Rufus as much for Before Crisis, but also due to some thing linking him to Crisis Core, like him being Lazard younger half brother and partly why Lazard decided to do what he did, or him funding the people of Wutai and having given Zack's e-mail to Yuffie.

But, as long as I get Tseng, everything is fine xD So I don't mind at all not using Rufus is we prefer focus on Crisis Core.

Neglect

Name: Creed Dekore

Description: Creed, a young adult nearing his prime, stands at a fair 6’0. He has a shaved head, a deep shade of brown in color. Creed’s eyes are pale blue, a feature inherited from his late mother. He bears small pupils and fair complexion, complemented by his convex jaw and small nose. For his physique, Creed could be considered pseudo-bulky, as he has a rather decent scope of muscle, bearing a mild six-pack, defined pecks, and fairly stout forearms and calves, all proportioned to a weight of 185 pounds.

As for his attire, Creed holds a taste for an assortment of tight-fit short sleeve shirts. Concerning his lower torso, he wears semi-baggy jeans usually switching from a denim blue to a shady grey. His preference of shoes is Nike or K-Swiss. On occasion, he may wear a favorite pull-on hoodie of his, with the pungent design of an owl on the front.

Bio: A foreign-born citizen of USA, Creed inherited his citizenship from his American-born father. Though Creed appears mostly Caucasian, he is 25% Japanese; his mother being 50% Japanese. Despite being raised in a loving and secure environment, Creed sought his own independence and upon turning 18, left to stabilize a living of his own. Though staying in contact with his father, he financially supports himself and strives for a career in the music business as the lead vocalist and guitarist of his dream band. Working locally as a cashier at a grocery store, Creed’s life is spiraled out of stability when the unexpected appearance of two strange guests set his life along a new path…

Weapons/Choice of Defense: A switchblade, given to him by his father on his 16th
birthday.
[FONT=&quot](Future weapon is to be attained later into the RP)

My OC. I'll post a Genesis template later tonight.
[/FONT]

Danica Syer

Name: Aerith Gainsborough
Loyal to Shrina or Oppose: Oppose
Weapons/Powers: Staves or Poles/ White Magic
Abilities: See Powers
Description: Aerith
Bio:
Aerith was born from one of the last remaining Cetra, Ifalna, and her father was Professor Gast Faremis in Icicle Inn on February 7th, 1985. However, when she was barely twenty days old on the 27th, Professor Hojo tracked down Gast, killed him and captured Ifalna and Aerith. The two became subject to numerous experiments by Hojo and ShinRa. Seven years later in 1992, Ifalna and Aerith escaped, but Ifalna was greatly wounded and only made it as far as Midgar. Dying on the train tracks within the Slums, Ifalna gave the young Aerith to Elmyra Gainsborough just before she died.

Other Info: [?]

I'd like to take Tifa as well, but I'll see if anyone else wants her first, then I'll decide.

Hmm...I like it so far. If you want, you can add more abilities and edit anything but your accepted. Hmm..yes, I'll have to see if anybody wants her or Yuffie or Cissnei. I would taken Cissnei but her role is not important as Zack, so I'll give that one up.

Well, I didn't want to use Rufus as much for Before Crisis, but also due to some thing linking him to Crisis Core, like him being Lazard younger half brother and partly why Lazard decided to do what he did, or him funding the people of Wutai and having given Zack's e-mail to Yuffie.

But, as long as I get Tseng, everything is fine xD So I don't mind at all not using Rufus is we prefer focus on Crisis Core.

Well if that is the case, then that'd be fine but I'll still decide on that. So that's a maybe for him for now.

That's fine. Okay. Thanks. Yeah, I don't want mixed up and complicated and confused questions about Before Crisis, that's why. I mean you might know about it but I don't. >_>

Oh and Negelect and Rauxlen: If you can, can you please (if I'm not around to accept templates), accept them for yourselves as you are co-creators and I would like to share that power with you and so forth and make sure the template's that you're accepting is to your liking and whatever you need to do. And also help control any rowdy, rambunctious people around here or anything like that? Please. Like I discussed with you two in the idea thread. It'd be great! But if you have complications or whatever that requires me, please ask!

EDIT: Your template is accepted, Neglect! :)

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Hmm...I like it so far. If you want, you can add more abilities and edit anything but your accepted. Hmm..yes, I'll have to see if anybody wants her or Yuffie or Cissnei. I would taken Cissnei but her role is not important as Zack, so I'll give that one up.
I had a question about her role, but I'll either send you a PM or VM. ^^ And I'll edit it in a bit; I'd like her to have her Healing Wind ability as she does in VII.

Danica Syer

I had a question about her role, but I'll either send you a PM or VM. ^^ And I'll edit it in a bit; I'd like her to have her Healing Wind ability as she does in VII.

That is fine. I'll try to be able to answer it. Okies then. Hmm...interesting, that'd be fine with me.

Neglect

Sure, I'll be sure to do that for you. On another note, I have a question: Certainly all the FFVII characters will be appearing in different locations, rather than all of them spawning in one location? I was just wondering, as I'm looking for my character to interact with certain characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back