• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I miss dearly.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge_Dragonis

A few minutes ago, I was strolling through random bookmarks and such, and out of boredom I stumbled across the old cartoon network site. Being a kid of the 90's I grew up with shows like Dexter's Lab and Courage the Cowardly Dog. I'm reminiscing on old times as the page loads and suddenly...

Through a bright rainbow flash of colors comes a new, unfamiliar page which brings forth both unimaginable amounts of awe and disgust. Glancing around the page I see plenty of new shows, each bringing more and more pain to my childhood memories.

Needless to say, I was horrified at the sight. ¬_¬

I'm curious to hear peoples thoughts on the new shows that have 'plagued' our next generation.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Yeah I'm not really feelin' the new stuff, but you can watch all the old stuff on Boomerang

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
The old CN was much better, but you would never see a show like Flapjack on any other channel, its just so...obscene and repulsive, its hilarious

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
They need to bring all the old CN shows back. I'd actually pay for cable to get the old shows! Cable's freakin' expensive too. I really miss Dexter's Lab and the Power Puff Girls and Courage...*cries*

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I feel alone, I'm the only one who hates TDI/A

Chowder's ehh...not really.
Flapjack's fucking awesome.
Ben 10's not bad.

But yeah, everything else is crap.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I hate the new stuff on CN.

I used to spend hours watching Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Lab, Courage. Those were awesome!

I feel alone, I'm the only one who hates TDI/A

Chowder's ehh...not really.
Flapjack's fucking awesome.
Ben 10's not bad.

But yeah, everything else is crap.

you're not alone.

i think it's retarded personally. an animated reality tv show kind of defeats the idea of reality.

State

Awards
TDI/A
I only view the commercials. [.[
I sometimes watch it.
Although the real live shows are better than any of those.
There's also the Secret Saturdays, which is getting interesting.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
you're not alone.

i think it's retarded personally. an animated reality tv show kind of defeats the idea of reality.
Divide&Conquer said:
I haven't even watched it, cause I know it sucks. Strawberry, you ain't alone anymore...
Thank God. <3
I think it's a wannabe Survivor show, and it's not really the idea of reality either, I agree.
6teen and that new surfing show is made by the same people who made TDI. It's even worse.
Seriously, who wants to see six kids hanging out at the mall?

Thank God. <3
I think it's a wannabe Survivor show, and it's not really the idea of reality either, I agree.
6teen and that new surfing show is made by the same people who made TDI. It's even worse.
Seriously, who wants to see six kids hanging out at the mall?

kids who think its cool to hang out at the mall, but would rather watch someone else do it.

Reifon

The man in gauze the man in gauze Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnng Raaammseeeeeeeees!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back