• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Graces (Shamdeo already pre-ordered it)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reifon

You disappoint me Steve.

Wondering why no one has made a thread about this yet.So, new tales of game, coming soon, looks waaay better than Tales of Symphonia II and it's bullshit. Art looks nice and the battle system looks promising. Only thing I don't like is how the main character looks like spinzaku.Will update with pics and the like.

EDIT:Here's what the basic plot is....
Tales of Graces takes place in a world known as Efinea. The people of Efinea use a substance called Eles which is composed of another substance called Cryas which has allowed civilizations on Efinea to flourish. On Efinea there are three competing kingdoms: Windol, Strata, and Fendel, which are competing for dominance of Efinea. [4]

In the remote region of Windol lies the city of Lhant. The eldest son of the feudal lord Aston, Asbel, is a bright and cheerful boy who spent his childhood like any other carefree boy does: enjoy everyday together with his irreplaceable friends. After an unknown incident occurs, a strong determination awoke within him which led him to enlist himself in a knight's academy in the capital.

Tales of Graces takes place seven years after the incident. In his eighth year, Asbel has grown up and established himself as a fine knight. However, at the death of his father, Aston, he gives up his dream to become a knight and takes over his father's position of a feudal lord

Also about gameplay

Exploration in Tales of Graces is seamless unlike previous Tales games that use an overworld when traveling between dungeons and towns. Players can now freely travel between fields, dungeons, and town areas.

Tales of Graces battle system is the "Style Shift Linear Motion Battle System" (SS-LMBS). In this system, characters have two different fighting styles to choose from. Skill of either style can be set to both the A and B buttons, and the player is able to freely switch between the styles in battle.

Characters are also able to sidestep in a 360 degree line around the enemy.

This is not a "Flex Range" system, like Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, and Tales of Vesperia. In battle, players attack using the Chain Capacity point system used in the Tales of Destiny (PS2) remake
First Trailer

Second Trailer

Third Trailer Tales of Festival 2009

EDIT:Well I can't put the as many pics as I want, so I'll just post the link

Gamekyo : Tales of Grace s'affûte en images

Although I will post my two favs

77131520090724_172632_13_big.jpg

77131520090724_172630_2_big.jpg

Reifon

Re: Tales of Graces

has any system had a good tales game yet?

Ps2, Gamercubez, gamerboyzadvanced (unless remakes don't count), I could go on.

EDIT:I didn't knowz we could preorder it already >.<

darkheart709

Bronze Member

it's for the wii.

major game killer.

sure monster hunter 3 and dragon quest X can fix that no problem

also tales of symphonia 2 sold better than tales of vesperia

anyway, like the new combat system, will pick this up when it comes out

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net

sure monster hunter 3 and dragon quest X can fix that no problem

also tales of symphonia 2 sold better than tales of vesperia

anyway, like the new combat system, will pick this up when it comes out

I have a feeling that's probably what caused the next major title to be released on Wii rather than 360 and PS3.

Gemini

70 hours of gameplay~ <3

I always beat Tales game way to fast. I just hope it doesn't have only 2 playable characters not that there's nothing wrong with it I won't like the game any less but I prefer it if they had more characters to play as. And they better bring lots of cameo battles >:c

Reifon

70 hours of gameplay~ <3

I always beat Tales game way to fast. I just hope it doesn't have only 2 playable characters not that there's nothing wrong with it I won't like the game any less but I prefer it if they had more characters to play as. And they better bring lots of cameo battles >:c

There's four Playable characters known so far, I didn't post the descriptions since it felt like spoilers to me :/

IF there were no cameo battles I'd bomb the shit outta Namco.

Reifon

that world map is about as detailed as final fantasy vii's

which, you know, would have been nice..

12 years ago!

You're just jealous that the Spinzaku clone will own Lloyd Irving's ass any day with one sword.

Flowmotion

Asbel looks just like Suzaku from Death Note, the artist and seiyuu is the same, too. That's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back