• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Officially FUCKED UP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Alright, most things I've done so far in my life that were major.. weren't so major. But now that's all changed. I'm being very stressed out. I'll try and make this short as possible:
Alright, so my girlfriend and I went out and.. you know. Well, it's been around 2 months and we've found out she's pregnant. And the worst part is: We've been together 4 years, and she's moving to Florida. Fuck. I live in Indiana. And we've been arguing about whether she should get an abortion or not, because we were both with and against abortion halfway. And we don't want the baby to end up not having a father. And her parents are dead beat on moving, which fucks this entire situation out of proportions I've ever looked at. I've decided I want her to get an abortion, but she's still unsure. And I mean, I can't do jack shit about it because it's not my decision. I'm just totally confused and need some major help. Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Are you Angelic Symphony's boyfriend?

Oh, I guess not. Well, I say, concerning the circumstances, abortion may be the best chance unless you're willing to let your child live with its mother and her deadbeat parents, or put it through the lengthy and painful adoption process.

the baby shouldn't grow up not knowing its father, but it should have the right to grow up nonetheless.

if she's still in school then that's a different story, she needs to wait to raise a child until she has at least finished high school.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
the baby shouldn't grow up not knowing its father, but it should have the right to grow up nonetheless.

if she's still in school then that's a different story, she needs to wait to raise a child until she has at least finished high school.
Well it's our last year. This year, but we won't be spending it together. She's prepared for it, but I doubt she wants to go through it and I'm still trying to convince her to get an abortion.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well it's our last year. This year, but we won't be spending it together. She's prepared for it, but I doubt she wants to go through it and I'm still trying to convince her to get an abortion.

Good job. The kid'll live a miserable life under the circumstances. Next time, try a condom. If it breaks, that's... unfortunate.

well since you said she's only in the pregnancy about 2 months, i'd go for the abortion too.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Heat of the moment. :/

Heat of the moment... yeah.

People say teenagers lack judgement, and teenagers shrug it off and say they won't...

But the fact is, this does not help the teenage case. Seriously man, heat of the moment... not a good idea. Don't let your penis think more than your brain...

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
list of grade a names for your child:

-money
-teedus
-jasper
-kitana
-guy
-lucario
-poopster
-ludovich baert
-folmarv tengille
-cloud
-lloyd

vm/pm me for more names

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Kids who grow up not knowing their father have a higher chance of doing stupid shit. What is better? Letting the kid grow up in a poor environment or kill it so neither the parents or the baby suffers?

Firo

Oh Crap
Do her parents know? Have you explained the situation? If they knew maybe they'll stay, or you go with them. Or your gf will stay with you.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Its worse. You basically are telling your kid I don't love you enough to take care of you so I am making you someone else's problem.

no, it's basically giving your child a chance at life to someone that actually wants (and can handle) them. there's plenty of couples who can't have children who would love to adopt.

i could go more into the morality of abortion but thats not the topic really so.....

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
no, it's basically giving your child a chance at life to someone that actually wants (and can handle) them. there's plenty of couples who can't have children who would love to adopt.

i could go more into the morality of abortion but thats not the topic really so.....
Adoption is not a proper alternative. It doesn't have a proven success rate.

Just punch her in the stomach or push her down some stairs.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Adoption is not a proper alternative. It doesn't have a proven success rate.

Just punch her in the stomach or push her down some stairs.

Or you could always

HangerChromeThree.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back