• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Stupid reproductive system!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
So instead of being a hard and honest member of society, you are going to leech off it. I hate to be a bitch, but I really hope you miscarriage because you are not taking this at all seriously.

What makes you think by not going to Uni that I have no hope in life? There are heaps of options in life other than University.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Yeah but they all suck in comparison. Trust me I know.

Oh well, lifes a bitch XD

I wasn't responding to that little comment. I was obviously referring to how you want to live off the benefits you supposedly get for having a kid. You are delusional.

I'm not going to be living off that. It's called getting a job and Youth Allowance. Don't just go jumping at ideas that I'm going to be completely helpless money wise, because I'm not. As I said before, money is not a problem.

Shuri

You are not even 16. You don't know shit about the real world.
Right, Ulti, because all your seventeen years of wisdom give you the right to be talking.
She says she doesn't want to have an abortion and she can't undo the fact that she got pregnant. Call her stupid, call her immature, but none of your misplaced chastising is going to help her take care of the baby any better. If you take issue with her judgment then state it and move on, but quit harping on her because nothing you can say or do is going to convince her not to have the child. And you're certainly not being productive in any way by criticizing her for what she recognizes was a mistake.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
...Wow. Just wow.

Shuri, while I respect your opinions, I will never support this brat. She had drunken unprotected sex for crying out loud. She called it a punishment. She doesn't even see it as a life. No. She does not deserve to be a mother right now.

<3

Call me Love, love.
And thats really all you had to say in the first place.
If I screw it up, I'll make sure your the first to know.

Shuri

...Wow. Just wow.

Shuri, while I respect your opinions, I will never support this brat. She had drunken unprotected sex for crying out loud. She called it a punishment. She doesn't even see it as a life. No. She does not deserve to be a mother right now.
You don't have to support her. Personally, I think she's an irresponsible wreck and I really hope she doesn't fuck up her baby's life as much as I think she can if even the slightest thing goes wrong. But not all of your negativity and mine combined can possibly convince her that abortion is the correct course of action, and I am a bit bothered that all you seem to be doing here is clamoring to get the last word in. I can tell that this is something you feel very strongly about and I respect that as well, but for the past page and a half you've just been bashing her repeatedly and making her seem like some god awful person when she's really just a (very) stupid teenager that's got a big problem. I think this is the point where I urge you to be the bigger man and let the future take its course. And we'll all cross our fingers and hope the baby doesn't grow up to be the next Osama Bin Laden, OK?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
You don't have to support her. Personally, I think she's an irresponsible wreck and I really hope she doesn't fuck up her baby's life as much as I think she can if even the slightest thing goes wrong. But not all of your negativity and mine combined can possibly convince her that abortion is the correct course of action, and I am a bit bothered that all you seem to be doing here is clamoring to get the last word in. I can tell that this is something you feel very strongly about and I respect that as well, but for the past page and a half you've just been bashing her repeatedly and making her seem like some god awful person when she's really just a (very) stupid teenager that's got a big problem. I think this is the point where I urge you to be the bigger man and let the future take its course. And we'll all cross our fingers and hope the baby doesn't grow up to be the next Osama Bin Laden, OK?

I'm pretty much done. She can ruin her life if she wants. It just bugs me that she is writing this off so easily. And the fact she is all lol i'm preggers on a forum. Am I the only one who thinks it is odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back