• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Stupid reproductive system!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
yeah that MAury whore.

Isn't that the girl who had like sex 300 times with 15 different guys just to get a baby? White girls like that gives the rest of the white society a bad name.

Well back to the actual thread.

I'm surprised your boyfriend didn't explode on you for learning he got you pregnant. I heard that was common in you young folk. (Ha me being an adult)

Well anyways I hope he does stay with you, if he stays it will help things go smoothly with the baby. Congrats on the baby though. I hope the little angel (hellion) brings you happiness (misery). lol

C

Crossroads

Isn't that the girl who had like sex 300 times with 15 different guys just to get a baby? White girls like that gives the rest of the white society a bad name.

Well back to the actual thread.

I'm surprised your boyfriend didn't explode on you for learning he got you pregnant. I heard that was common in you young folk. (Ha me being an adult)

Well anyways I hope he does stay with you, if he stays it will help things go smoothly with the baby. Congrats on the baby though. I hope the little angel (hellion) brings you happiness (misery). lol

I think it gives your society a great name. I saw a white chick with the hugest tits the other day. She was a thick girl too. My favorite.

Anyway...

He won't man up probably...you know how guys can get with that sort of thing. hahaha

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
I think it gives your society a great name. I saw a white chick with the hugest tits the other day. She was a thick girl too. My favorite.

Anyway...

He won't man up probably...you know how guys can get with that sort of thing. hahaha

lol Hey my girlfriend ain't like that. But serious what girl does that though? Just for a baby?

lol He'll be in shock for a couple days. I'd advise you to get a riot shield by the weeks end.

<3

Call me Love, love.
you should name your son jasper

If it is a boy, then I will tell him, when he's old enough, that his name was given to me by a man named Steve XD

lol Hey my girlfriend ain't like that. But serious what girl does that though? Just for a baby?

lol He'll be in shock for a couple days. I'd advise you to get a riot shield by the weeks end.

He is pretty supportive. But I am worried about him, though.

Thanks for all the support guys. The good posts, not the bad XD

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
...You're on a forum that branches off from a website that displays information on Kingdom Hearts, a game which features Disney characters such as Donald and Goofy, and you're ranting about being pregnant?

What has this forum come to... I must travel to the past... Prevent such things from coming to pass... Monkeybutt must be saved!

(Please note that half this post will not make sense to anyone who's been here less than a year or two.)

C

Crossroads

...You're on a forum that branches off from a website that displays information on Kingdom Hearts, a game which features Disney characters such as Donald and Goofy, and you're ranting about being pregnant?

What has this forum come to... I must travel to the past... Prevent such things from coming to pass... Monkeybutt must be saved!

(Please note that half this post will not make sense to anyone who's been here less than a year or two.)

LOL

<3

Call me Love, love.

Well it's better then sitting down and watching shit like HSM.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'll try not to belittle your opinion, but I think you're an idiot for wanting to have a baby, regardless of the situation, when you're fifteen years old.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Wait...I thought that posting on a Kingdom Hearts forum was a contraceptive device in itself.

Seriously, though, you say you don't agree with abortion, but I'm assuming you are not far pregnant. The earlier you abort, the less developed the 'child' will be. You might want to rethink and consider whether aborting cells from your body is really that cruel.

Wouldn't it be more cruel to have a baby at 15 years old, when you're not fully mature nor financially independent, damaging your boyfriend's life, your mother's and that of your future child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back