• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can Terra be Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Terra is Xehanort?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No, I support another theory

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, but I don't think Terra alone = Xehanort

• I don't know, I can't cum up with the right stuff!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

Ok, so a theory is that during BBS Terra somehow becomes the Xehanort in KH2. But what about the Terra or *Lingering Sentiment* battle in KH2FM+? How would Terra become Xehanort and then be Terra for the battle? Perhaps maybe it was a heartless or nobody of Terra? But if Terra later is Xehanort that won't work out. So how can Terra be Xehanort and Sora face Terra? Or maybe it'll turn out like Cloud and Zack. Maybe Terra needs to do something as Xehanort and he wants Ven/Aqua to carry out his legacy or something?

Edit: Sorry if a thread like this has been made or something

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
We're still speculating on that.
Some are believing DS becomes Xehanort or something happens to Terra with MX that causes him to become Xehanort.
Bunch of different theories.

Doubting it was a Heartless or a Nobody since neither existed during the time of BBS.
The Lingering Sentiment was non-canon. Just a test to the player.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ok, so a theory is that during BBS Terra somehow becomes the Xehanort in KH2.

One that I still dislike. =/

But what about the Terra or *Lingering Sentiment* battle in KH2FM+? How would Terra become Xehanort and then be Terra for the battle?

First off, there's a possibility that the fight isn't canon. Secondly, there is also a good chance that the LS isn't Terra.

Perhaps maybe it was a heartless or nobody of Terra?

No...

Some are believing DS becomes Xehanort

I'm pondering why people still think that...

The "Lingering Sentiment" fight isn´t canon. It has nothing to do with the story/plot of the game.

It isn't confirmed canon or non-canon.

Muse

you look atrocious
But what about the Terra or *Lingering Sentiment* battle in KH2FM+?

Nomura already said that whether or not the LS is Terra or not doesn't really matter. The fight was put in FM+ without his knowledge of it.

How would Terra become Xehanort and then be Terra for the battle Perhaps maybe it was a heartless or nobody of Terra?

Meh, I'd sooner say it'd be some form of his memories or something along those lines.

It wouldn't be like it's the first time we've seen a character that in the end really is nothing more than memories incarnate. See: Xion.

But if Terra later is Xehanort that won't work out. So how can Terra be Xehanort and Sora face Terra?

The LS isn't necessarily Terra. :v

Or maybe it'll turn out like Cloud and Zack. Maybe Terra needs to do something as Xehanort and he wants Ven/Aqua to carry out his legacy or something?

There's a good chance neither of those two are around after BBS ends though.

It has. A couple times already. One with nearly the exact same title as this one as well, which confused me and made me think that someone bumped it after a couple of weeks or so.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ok, so a theory is that during BBS Terra somehow becomes the Xehanort in KH2. But what about the Terra or *Lingering Sentiment* battle in KH2FM+? How would Terra become Xehanort and then be Terra for the battle? Perhaps maybe it was a heartless or nobody of Terra? But if Terra later is Xehanort that won't work out. So how can Terra be Xehanort and Sora face Terra? Or maybe it'll turn out like Cloud and Zack. Maybe Terra needs to do something as Xehanort and he wants Ven/Aqua to carry out his legacy or something?

Because the battle in KH2 FM+ was just a neat little extra and was non-canon. It means nothing to the story whatsoever.

It can't be Terra's Heartless or Nobody, because then his would have been the first, when the first ever were made by Xehanort.

ps2105

they just had this post not long ago ill just resay what i did thir
if Lingering Sentiment as anything to do with story look at sora ya he had help coz of kairi to regain his human form but it could be terras heart you fight wich has regained its human form allso have a link to his haterd for xemnas do not quote me on this just a thought nothing more but it could have been Master Xehanorts heart takeing over Terra like he tryed to do with Riku but he pushed Terras heart out.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ me thinks, during the lingering sentiment, your actually fighting disembodied terra. it's terra himself, only he's something like xehanort's heartless from kh1 and only holds his form in some sort of clothing. (remember when sora was in a cave getting mushrooms for the raft and first met xehanort's heartless? then, he was only had for when he was in that cloak.)

TerraFTW!

well im one of those people that believe Terra=Xehanort. But the reason I believe you battle LS is that its the "Keyblade" acting on its own. Like the Lingering Sentiments were. That also kinda explain why it doesnt really talk as well

Samhain

Bronze Member
heh...you wanna kno what pisses me off? Some idiots who complain about "sick of seeing Terra threads". Hmm...if your sick of seeing it why the hell would you come and post over here? Don't click on the damn post. Is it that hard? Do you have a 1st grade education level? Give it a freaking rest.

by the way its never been confirmed if the fight is canon or noncanon even tho it most likely isn't canon.

by the way Terra = Xehanort = big no
Master Xehanort = Xehanort = big yes .....

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
We thought the fight with Xemnas in KHFM wasn't canon, gee, look how that turned out.
But seriously, we don't know if it's canon or not.
EDIT:
Actually I can picture either of them alone = Xehanort, but I doubt Terra alone = Xehanort.
Even though I don't support either.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But the reason I believe you battle LS is that its the "Keyblade" acting on its own. Like the Lingering Sentiments were. That also kinda explain why it doesnt really talk as well

Problem: The keyblade ended up choosing Sora as it's master.
Why would the LS say Sora isn't the one he had chosen, assuming the LS is the keyblade, if the keyblade ended up choosing Sora?

We thought the fight with Xemnas in KHFM wasn't canon, gee, look how that turned out.

Yeah, but the difference with that is that Nomura actually had decided to put Xemnas in. If I recall correctly, LS was put in by the staff.

Actually I can picture either of them alone = Xehanort

I agree with you completely.

TerraFTW!

Problem: The keyblade ended up choosing Sora as it's master.
Why would the LS say Sora isn't the one he had chosen, assuming the LS is the keyblade, if the keyblade ended up choosing Sora?

No I mean L.S.'s(Terra) keyblade acting on its own. not Soras

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
No I mean L.S.'s(Terra) keyblade acting on its own. not Soras

How does that even make sense? =/
If it were the KK, I could see, seeing as how Terra originally chose Riku to wield it. But Terra's keyblade?

UnstoppableSound

heh...you wanna kno what pisses me off? Some idiots who complain about "sick of seeing Terra threads". Hmm...if your sick of seeing it why the hell would you come and post over here? Don't click on the damn post. Is it that hard? Do you have a 1st grade education level? Give it a freaking rest.

by the way its never been confirmed if the fight is canon or noncanon even tho it most likely isn't canon.

LOL Master Xehanort is not Xehanort. You're a fool to think so. One cannot just change bodies or age backwards. Terra = Xehanort is a BIG yes. Also, it hasn't been confirmed whether it is canon or non-canon, but most evidence points to it being non-canon, yes.

Muse

you look atrocious

Um, no one complained about being sick of Terra threads. :/ Not even once.

Why does Terra becoming Xehanort = big no?

If anything, both of them have an equal chance of being Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back