• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku and KK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
in the video that was posted before, right before the LS battles Sora, he realizes that Sora wasn't the one he chose for the Keyblade lol I get that part. but what confuses me is why he thinks Sora is Xehanort...did I miss something ??

Since LS is meant to be a Terra parallel of some sort, and Terra had a high hatred for MX, he probably went crazy and lashed out at the first person he saw.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
ive been reading alot of threads and none of them tell me when its been announced that riku was ment to gert the KK

Have you ever played KH1, up to early Hollow Bastion?

xDENLINx

∞;4213812 said:
Have you ever played KH1, up to early Hollow Bastion?

I had and even I didn't understand how everyone but got that Riku was originally intended to get the kk. But I didn't know what the LS said that :/ So now I get it.

KrossWinter

I would assume that what the voice meant by 'strongest weapon' would be your heart, as it is commonly used to represent will power. Strong heart, strong will power. Weak heart, weak will power.

While Riku was, in theory (if you over-analyze the Awakening like I did), supposed to get the KK, he failed to get it because he gave in to darkness. That means in the will power theory that the darkness itself has a will, and it over-powered Riku's to an extent that he gave into the darkness. Sora's rose above it, thus drawing the KK to him. The second Riku's will power was bent, the KK left him.

When Sora goes all emo in the beginning of Hollow Bastion, the KK leaves him because Ansem has basically seized control of Riku, shadowing Riku's will power with his own. And seeing as how Riku was a strong heart before, it would show Ansem had a stronger one at that time than both Sora and Riku. The keyblade would then be drawn to him.

Of course, seeing as how I haven't put KH1 in my PS2 for about 3 years now, this is all based on speculation and possibly weak knowledge. Shows I have to beat it again and refine this.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I simply put together facts I knew, while KH1 was still the only KH game, that Riku was its intended wielder.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
it doesn't look like anyone took the time to read Jiminy's Journal in the first game..lol

• Fourth Entry
When Kairi lost her heart, Riku allied himself with Maleficent to save her. Riku was actually the rightful master of the Keyblade, but once he chose darkness over light, the weapon chose Sora instead. Ansem exploited Riku's weakness of heart and possessed him.

Thats c+p straight from the kh wiki..hope that helps everybody ^o^ (I forgot last night, and had to look it up myself -guilty for not reading jiminy's journal-)

Frozura

I don't get it, is the LS fight like, at the present or the past?

When Sora goes through that portal thing, is he traveling back in time or is he getting warped to where Terra is?

If it is just being warped, then wouldn't that mean Terra is still alive?
Then BBS some way would have to be a prequel then explain why Terra is alive and during the time of KH2. So confusing then what the hell is Coded doing...

Pratiko

Awards

When Sora goes through that portal thing, is he traveling back in time or is he getting warped to where Terra is?

Then BBS some way would have to be a prequel then explain why Terra is alive and during the time of KH2. So confusing then what the hell is Coded doing...

Neither, it's non-canon (not involved in the plot)

It's just a "4 teh lulz" fight

xDENLINx

The LS fight isn't canon.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
so wat does lingering setiment meen?

I loved how everyone almost completely ignored you... No I didnt.

anyways I have provided the two meanings of the words Lingering and Sentiment~

Lingering - to remain or stay on in a place longer than is usual or expected, as if from reluctance to leave: We lingered awhile after the party.
Sentiment - an attitude toward something; regard; opinion.

so you could could say the LS is a Regretful Person.... from what I can think of.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
When Sora goes all emo in the beginning of Hollow Bastion, the KK leaves him because Ansem has basically seized control of Riku, shadowing Riku's will power with his own. And seeing as how Riku was a strong heart before, it would show Ansem had a stronger one at that time than both Sora and Riku. The keyblade would then be drawn to him.

No, Riku took the KK back before he met up with XH. Riku doesn't meet him until after he looses the first fight.

Neither, it's non-canon (not involved in the plot)

That's never been confirmed, though it is very likely.
Also, even if it were canon, there's a good chance LS isn't Terra.

UnstoppableSound

Not the room of awakening, Thats the Awakening.
That may have happened to prepare Sora after the Keyblade sensed dark thoughts entering Riku's heart.

That was a fan made name. Linger Sentiment is the correct name.

Right

Alright, thanks for clearing that up for me (I've been away from the Kingdom Hearts Universe for a while).

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Not to mention Nomura said that Riku was the original wielder of the KK, before Sora "touched Riku's heart" and stole it from him when he turned to the Darkness.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a keyblade, Kairi’s memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Namine’s differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parent’s and friends, and what about school?

Concerning Sora’s Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora’s Nobody, it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the heartless. Riku’s Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up approaching too close to darkness. There should be a hint about Riku being a chosen wielder hidden discreetly somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it. As for Kairi’s memories, there’s nothing particularly special about them. If I personally recalled memories from before I was 5, I think I wouldn’t remember many details about them. That is to say on a general level, there are things I would remember and things I would forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back