• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you waste your money?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozomi Ai

Was i the only one who started playing this game(PS2) and was like srew this ima jst watch the cutscenes on youtube. I absolutley hated the card system and i wasnt about to sit through 20 hours of worthless gameplay. I eventually decided to jst keep it as a collectable considering that i got the pack from best buy where they give you artwork in it.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I believe I was the first person to get it on KHI and still never finished playing it. Got it for free so nah, I didn't waste my money. That is - the Re: CoM version. Pretty much ended up being a game for the KH collection as well.

I purchased and played the GBA version to death when it came out though. Well worth the money at that time.

Apollo

Silver Member
No, I love the battle system I think it is better then KH1, and KH2.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
nope. i loved it. i thought it was pretty strange at first but eventually i got used to it.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
no. Someone else bought it for me.

But I don't think it was a waste. Once I got past the card system thing, the story was pretty interesting, and it cleared up the rest of what I didn't understand in kh2. But I did feel like the game was thrown together.

WaveK89

I surely didn't though I already enjoyed the original on the GBA. For the PS2, it actually gave more of a challenge which is why I felt my money was spent well.

xDENLINx

I woulda thought the GBA version woiuld have been worse than ps2? Couldn't stand the GBA version >:- ( But i've never played the ps2 version

Sparks

gone
My friend bought the gba version and plays it on her ds, and she likes it alot more then the ps2 version.

Raebus

No, it wasn't a waste of money for me. I actually preferred the card system to the battle system in the previous kingdom hearts.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i dont know about you guys but i like bestowing certain death to my enemies in the form of virtual cards

LionHeart14

I haven't finished it either lol. I definatly like the original CoM better because I think the card system works better on a Game Boy. I'm glad I bought it though, just because it's kinda cool seeing it in 3D with voiceovers..

AquaSunset21

i thought it was definitely worth it
the storyline was pretty good in COM and in battles u had to think of a stradegy i guess (depending on who ur fighting) and what to put in ur deck and how to arrange it. i really enjoyed the battle system. it was a break from killing my x button from KH 1/2 xD
Re:COM was worth the money too. to me u have a different "feeling" when u can actually hear all the characters talk and can actually see their movements and expressions.

J0hnny0hm

I didn't waste my money. While I prefer the regular fighting system, like most people do, I adapted to the card system of KH: CoM and was able to easily adjust to the environment of KH: RE: CoM.

so I don't consider it a waste. besides, it was fun seeing the cutscenes in 3D, and also it was challenging. the second fight against Larxene was HARD! seriously, everything after that was easy.

92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Um, no. I personally love the story. The gameplay is fun, but does get a tad bit tedious in the Disney worlds (which virtually don't matter at all, this is more true in R/R). Basically the only thing that kept me going through the floors was the awesome story.

And, yeah. You had to think when you played it. Boo-hoo.

Veddix

As a gamer I will buy and play the Re:COM so I can use my PS2 ,but as a fan and someone who has the GBA version it would be only good for a visual enjoyment.

So no and NO BECAUSE I'M A DIE HARD FAN SO I NEED MORE MORE KH NOW!! HAHAHA:36:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
No waste in getting it for me.
Never got to finish the GBA version, so this was a sort of good thing. Card system was tricky at first, but I got used to it after a while. Got easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back