• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the omegle thread; damn racists

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Re: The official Omegle thread

I did that literally 50 times last night, TLA. I either got 'Lol Welcome to 2004', 'FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ******FAGGOT', or an automatic disconnection

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

What happens when two assholes get in the same room together?

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
Stranger: hi
You: Hi
Stranger: from?
You: Bizzaro World, masturbation IS a sin here
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
Connecting to server...

A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
You: HI!
Stranger: hey
You: What it do baby boo
Stranger: ?
You: Sorry, that was my Snoop Dogg impression
Stranger: >.>
Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
Stranger: i hav big tits
Stranger: u
You: Hawt
Stranger: lol u a guy
Stranger: ?
You: Of course
Stranger: mk
You: Black guy
Stranger: HOT
You: I know
You: Say good bye to ur perfcet vagina
Stranger:eek:k
Stranger: blue eyes.brown hair.thin.BIG BOOBs
Stranger: (=
You: Hawt
You: Send me a email
You: NOW!
Stranger: ummmmm weird
Stranger: i mite go

Connecting to server...

Stranger: my previous chat partner disconnected because i am south african

You have disconnected.

Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

You: i'm so ronery
Stranger: define ronery
You: sorry
You: i need to practice my engrish

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards

Connecting to server...

Stranger: You have 30 seconds to convince me you're not one of those freaks interested in cybersex

You: I'm asexual

Stranger: nice

Trag

Bronze Member

Isn't it awesome when you actually find a cool person on Omegle? I found someone and he helped me pick out parts for my new computer AND we discussed skateboarding, kid was the fucking man.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

^ Rarely does it happen, but it is good when you do :>

Connecting to server...

Stranger: my previous chat partner disconnected because i am south african

You have disconnected.

I'm south african D:<

Trag

Bronze Member

You: ................................................ ..........................._,-~"ØØ"~-,
.................................................. ................__„-~"ØØ:::,-~~-,_::::"-
.................................................. ..........„~"Ø::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
.................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
......................,~"::::::::::::::ØØ::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"Ø"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"OØ_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'Ø::'-,:',\|
.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"Ø\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""ØØØ::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"Ø::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|ØØØ"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ I'm A T-rex Mother Fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"Ø:::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"
You: :D
or save this log or send us feedback.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards

You: ................................................ ..........................._,-~"ØØ"~-,
.................................................. ................__„-~"ØØ:::,-~~-,_::::"-
.................................................. ..........„~"Ø::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
.................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
......................,~"::::::::::::::ØØ::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"Ø"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"OØ_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'Ø::'-,:',\|
.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"Ø\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""ØØØ::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"Ø::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ I'm A T-rex Mother Fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"Ø:::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"
or save this log or send us feedback.
i fukken luh u mang

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Stranger: RAWR

Stranger: i love you

You: me too.

Stranger: concieded bitch

You: So?

You: Aren't I allowed to be if I'm generally better?

Stranger: ur a dick

You: i know

Stranger: concieded people die

You: but this is the internets

You: so who fucking cares

Stranger: idk

Stranger: ur mom sucks cock in hell

Clearly this faggot does not know who Jezza is.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

i had one that was along the lines of this:

stranger: hey, what's up?
you: the ceiling, typically
stranger: goddammit
stranger: you know what i meant
stranger: making you a semantic faggot
*disconnect*

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Connecting to server...

Stranger: hello

You: (>' '(>0.o)> SURPRISE!

Stranger: im sorry but the person you are trying to reach is taking a crap. please elave a message after the beep

Stranger: *leave

You: No, no fucking message.Its surprise butt sex time

Stranger: sorry babe, m,y ass is full of crap rite now

You: Kinky?

Stranger: maybeee

Stranger: GO FIND REAL GIRLFRIENDS YOU STUPID FUCKING HORNY NERDS
You: oh hey

Connecting to server...
You: heyo
You: what is up
Stranger: not much
Stranger: you?
You: nothing
You: so what do you want to talk about
Stranger: music
You: i love music
You: what's your favorite band
Stranger: foo fighters
You: pretty cool
Stranger: you?
You: Between the Buried and Me
Stranger: i have heard of them
You: so have i
Stranger: of course you fag

Connecting to server...
Stranger: Hello
You: will you be my friend?
You: my boyfriend just left me
You: i'm pretty lonely, and i need someone to talk to
Stranger: Really?
You: yeah
Stranger: R u an Englishwoman?
You: yea
Stranger: vicky?
You: sure
Stranger: :O OH!
You: will you be my friend?
Stranger: OF COURSE
Stranger: but maybe, We might know each other
You: who do you think i am?
Stranger: Is your name vicky? correctly?
You: yeah, it is. who are you?
Stranger: We are friends
You: ... Rich?
Stranger: haha No
Stranger: Guess
You: Theo?
You: Tom?
You: Eric?
Stranger: Do you enter msn now?
You: yeah, i'm on
You: i'll ttyl
You: ;D
Stranger: Yes
You have disconnected.

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards

lmfao at the last one

Connecting to server...
You: hi
You: SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
You: how does it feel

Connecting to server...
You: hi
Stranger: Hiiii.:)
You: how are youuuu?

fucking shitbitch >:

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards

Connecting to server...
You: hiiiiiii
Stranger: the game
You: which game?
You: persona?
Stranger: no mind game
You: ... boggle?
Stranger: when you think of it, you lose the game
Stranger: mind game
You: :/
You: thats a shitty game
Stranger: it is a hard game
You: i prefer SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Stranger: you have just lost the game.
Stranger: how do you play that?
You: thats what she said :D
Stranger: you gonna get raped
You: yay
Stranger: thats what he said
Stranger: it's a trap
You: O:
You: ACKBAR
Stranger: i can count to patoto
You: you can't even type it :/
Stranger: what s the correct spelling?
You: potato
Stranger: potatoe
You: s
Stranger: toes?
You: no
You: oe is only for the s
Stranger: ahh nice
Stranger: are you from americas?
Stranger: aus?
You: mhm
Stranger: brit?
Stranger: algeria?
You: i said yes to australia dude
Stranger: you said mhm
You: that means yes
Stranger: i dont get it? is it aborginian language?
You: .... do you know how racist that is
Stranger: sorry about that...
Stranger: what is racist about saying aborginian.
Stranger: arent they the native of the australia?
You: yes, but we aren't all aboriginal
Stranger: yes i know.
Stranger: i like australian cowboys.
You: ok then...
Stranger: are there any of them around you?
You: nope
Stranger: they catch koala and eat them.
Stranger: koala is like a living fruit.
Stranger: it is born on a tree, lives there and dies there.
You: yes, yes they do
Stranger: if you stay too much on a tree, you become a fruit.
Stranger: how old is you?
You: 50
Stranger: old guy
You: oi faggot, stop dissing me
Stranger: dissing?
You: yes
Stranger: i am from /b/. i am invincible.
Stranger: ausfag
You: lick my /b/ balls
Stranger: hello
Stranger: i was just teasing you
You: >:/
Stranger: what?
You: D:<
Stranger: >:3
You: you need mental help :3
Stranger: why man?
Stranger: i am from turkey.
Stranger: you broke my heart.
You: :3
Stranger: :3 what is this?
You: my balls
You: lick them
You: do they taste good
Stranger: feels good man
You: i hope you get a hairball :D
Stranger: i hope you get a huntsman in your butthole.
Stranger: trap spider
You: oh wow, that comeback was so good, i shit myself
Stranger: yo cant
Stranger: the huntsman in blocking the way
You: there's too much shit coming out of your mouth that i can't tell
Stranger: why cant we be friends?
You: because you called me a fag
You: :>

this is too funny not to bump with

teehee~

Connecting to server...
You: buttsecks?
Stranger: yes please
You: o:
Stranger: woah
You: on with it, i don't have all day

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards

i want to know too >:

Connecting to server...
Stranger: i want to dip my balls in to your mouth
You: i want to rip your anus apart
Stranger: mmm
You: now bend over and say "aaaaa"
Stranger: eeeeeeeee
Stranger: oops, wrong vowel
You: you fucker
You: NOW SAY AAAAAAAAH

Connecting to server...
You: buttsecks? D:
Stranger: no u
You: suck my ass
Stranger: ass my suck
Stranger: sup dawg, I herd u liek ass, so I put an ass in your ass so you can ride while your ride
You: ... you do realise you suck majorly, right?
Stranger: and you suck even more?
Stranger: you're pathetic
Stranger: seriously
You: yes, i suck chuppa chups
Stranger: stop trying
You: more sucking that you'd get to do
Stranger: sure po
Stranger: pop
Stranger: haffun sucking kthx
Stranger: bb

teehee~

Last edited:

Firo

Oh Crap
Connecting to server...Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
Stranger: Hello?
You:....Hi
Stranger: ???
You: I'm sorry i'm upset.
Stranger: Ohhhh
You: My bf just left me
Stranger: You're a girl? And i'm orry.
Stranger: *sorry
You: Thnx.
Stranger: Can I help?
You: No but thanks. You're sweet =)
Stranger: No problem
Stranger: May I ask why?
You: Why??
Stranger: Why, he left?
You: OOPS! I meant I left him. Sorry
Stranger: Ohhh.
You: Yeah.
Stranger: Okay, same Q.
You: Why I dumped him?
Stranger: Yeah lol
You: He wouldn't do anal.
Stranger: You fucking dick.
You: AHAHAHAHA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back